Apparently not enough

I love you forever (one shots)

 

For three months that your boyfriend was on New York preparing his new album, you actually were used to it. Dating an idol had these things, days and days alone waiting for the man you loved so much these past two years, but if it’s like this what happen this time? What were you doing? You were on your bed, the one you shared with Youngbae with another man. Have you reached your limit? Sure it was tiresome to be left alone for so long, sometimes you missed the touch of someone and the sound of sweet words on your ear and this time you couldn’t handle it you missed him too much and needed someone. That’s how you were on that situation, kissing, touching some other man. Was it worth it? Probably not and as time went by you regretted it even more but somehow you ended on that man arms every night after a day with him, since you and Youngbae weren’t official to the media there would never be a scandal because of that.

One day Youngbae called telling you that we’ll be back that night and couldn’t wait to see you, of course you said you missed him, you wanted to see him but your heart started hurting and you wanted to cry because of what you been doing all this time. You decided to break up with the guy you cheated Youngbae and the harder part was to tell everything to him and hope he’ll forgive you. Hours passed slowly and it was killing you, repeating what you were going to tell him and how on your head was letting you even more stressed but you couldn’t help it and each time you though how he would react. You ended falling asleep on the couch crying, he got home waiting for a hug from you we just sees you on the couch and smile until he saw the marks of tears on your face.

-I’ll ask her when she wakes up. – He says as he goes to your bedroom to unpack and take a shower.

You woke up with the sound of the shower alerting you that he was home; slowly you entered the bathroom and watched his slim silhouette through the frosted glass that surrounded the bathtub, after undressing yourself you went to the bathtub and hugged him from behind, placing your hands on his chest to feel his heartbeat he slowly grabbed your hands even closer.

-I missed you so much – he says so softly, almost like a cry.

- Missed you to Bae. – He turned to you, facing you and saw your sad face.

- What’s wrong? – You didn’t answered just attacked his lips passionately and he kissed you back pushing you against the cold wall pushing your bodies close to each other. The moment didn’t stopped there things got hotter and only stopped when you though Youngbae and you killed that need for each other bodies and for that time you noticed how wrong it was to be with some other man. Youngbae was the only one that could make you feel so good in so many ways and you noticed after making the biggest mistake in your life.

After a good time together he noticed that you were really quiet on the couch and had a weird face, like you were thinking.

-What’s wrong? – He went to your side grabbing your hand kissing it, you loked at him with tears on your face.

- Oppa… I have something to tell you…

- What’s wrong? – He was so worried with you.

- I’m really sorry but… - You told him everything, not letting him talk. From the begging to the ended he stood there listening emotionless, finally the story was over – I’m really sorry oppa…- Without a word he stood up and left, just left you alone in that cold house. He needed to think rest and let anger out. That night you just sited on the couch looking at the door he left hoping he’ll come back. He came back but he had this cold dark look on his eyes, sitting on your side he looked at you.

- I love you, you know I do. If I didn’t I wouldn’t come back to this house but I can’t forgive what you did. You cheated and brooked my heart trough everything we had the feeling I have for you away for pleasure and need. I can’t forgive you I just can’t accept the idea of you in some other man arms giving yourself just the way you give yourself to me. I would never do anything like that to you I rater dye than to break your heart like you did to me. I’m going back to Big Bang dorm – He got up to your room to pack his things, those words were stuck in your head it was goodbye.

- Are you really leaving? – You ask him as soon as you see him sitting on the edge of the bed with his face hidden on his big hands.

- Yes –he says looking at you, he was crying – was just resting since I just got back from a long trip…

- I … - He got up turning his back to you to finish packing and once again you go hug him from behind placing your hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat.

- Why do you always do that? – He places his hands on top of yours, he was talking about your way of hugging him like that.

- I like to feel your heartbeat; it helps me know how you feel sometimes. I know I hurt you but believe that I’m really sorry for that and if I could I would go back so I could avoid it. I love you. - He made you let him go, grabbed his bag and started leaving that big room walking near you.

- Apparently not enough.