Second chance

I love you forever (one shots)

 

After a few mouths of your break up with Youngbae you started talking again at the beginning it was hard and awkward but you wouldn’t stop seeing the other members because of what happen so you had to hangout. Slowly you started talking; laughing at each other even texting to each other it was like nothing had happen. You were friends again.

One day you were with Jiyong having lunch, talking about Big Bang and laughing. Suddenly you receive a text from Youngbae and you make a weird face making Jiyong curious.

-Who is it from?

- Youngbae… - that even made him more curious.

- What does it say? It must be good for you to make that face.

- It says “Do you want to go on a date with me?”

- Really? Are you going? – He had such a dorky smile and you could see that he knew something about this.

- Don’t think so…

- Why not?

- Why should I? Do you know something that I don’t?

- No… - He drinks a bit of his drink looking suspicious.

- Kwon Jiyong what do you know?

- Promise you won’t tell? – You nod in agreement – He says that after what happened and with you two starting to talk again he wants to see if it’s possible to the love you both felt came back.

- What?

- I’m not saying that he loves you and wants to be back in a relationship he wants to see what he feels and see if you feel it to. – You were so shocked right now that you didn’t know what to say – After all you two dated for a long time. Go give it a try; I don’t believe if you haven’t thought of that.

- But…

- Going won’t hurt believe me.

- I guess you’re right… - You look at your phone and back to Jiyong that was smiling victorious. So you sent a text back saying that you would like and asking when that would be he said that it would be the next day that he would be at your house at 9p.m to get you for dinner.

Actually you were excited it would be awkward because you two already were a couple before, for that night you decided to wear a simple black dress and black high heels for make up something really simple almost didn’t have any. At 9pm you hear the doorbell, he was always so punctual you open the door with a big smile and saw his on his hand he had a small bouquet of roses.

-Come in I need to get my purse.

- Sure – He goes in – these are for you.

- Thanks Youngbae, I’m going to put them on water sit while you wait.

- Sure – You start walking to the kitchen and he follows you watching you carefully taking care of his gift – You look beautiful by the way.

- Thank you – You look at him biting your lips he was standing by the door looking amazing with the most sweet smile and you thought how could something so horrible happen to you two. Actually the feelings you had for him never went away they just stud hiding maybe you two could have the future you always talked about.

Soon after you two left your apartment to his car and then to the restaurant. It was new Japanese restaurant that open a few days ago, the decoration was simple with straight lines and white tables and chairs; it had big windows to the street so you could see everything even if you had some people that looked at you eating. You two order sushi it has been some time since you had sushi you thought that maybe he knew that and it made you smile sometimes he insisted on feeding you and so you started doing the same thing, you two talked about a lot of things, work, Big Bang, places you wanted to go family it was so natural and you saw how much you missed this maybe he felt the same.

-So do you like the restaurant?

- Yes, a lot everything is perfect.

- Even the company? – He asked with his cheeks getting red and eyes stuck on his chopsticks.

- Yes even the company is perfect – his eyes meet yours with a sweet smile and a sincere look like he wanted to say something from his heart. The two of you finish having dinner and went to pay of course he didn’t let you pay giving his card to the waitress.

- What are we going to do now? – You asked as he open the restaurant door for you.

- I was thinking a walk on the park near the Han River, what do you think?

- It sounds great – You look at him as you get out of the restaurant, outside it was really cold even with your jacket you felt it and being with a dress didn’t help a bit.

After a short silent trip on his car you two stopped on the park near Han River from there you could see the bridge with the colorful lights. You two got out and started walking slowly next to each other, on that park you could see couples, families, and some people walking their dogs nobody was alone on that place. Everything was so peaceful, both shared some small talks with each other smiling and laughing. He noticed that you were getting a little cold so he decided to sit on a bench and when you sited next to him he pulled you to him holding you close to him.

-Maybe like this you won’t be cold. – He tells you, your heart was actually beating fast you were felling like you felt the first time you two went out.

- So you remember the first time we went out? – You nod with a sweet smile – I remember so well, we went to the fair we competed with each other on the games and on the end of the night we ended right here.

- I also remember that this was the same place we first kissed – You look at him and see that he was so close to you, those sweet lips that you kissed so many times before you could now see them so near. He couldn’t resist the temptation and kissed you and you kissed him back you could feel him smile because of your response.

- I have something to say – He said after that sweet long kiss, you two had your forehead touching on each other looking deep in each other eyes.

- What is it Youngbae? – You had silly smile on your lips.

- I’ve been confuse all this time about my feelings but now I know… - He takes a deep breath and grabs your cold hands – after what happen with us I want us to try again. I love you too much to just give up. – You stud looking at him biting your lip. – What do you think?

- I… - His smile was fading because you weren’t reacting until – I love you too Youngbae - you jump to him making him lay on the bench with you on top of him, you had your nose touching his with a big smile making him make his priceless eye-smile that you loved so much.

- I missed you so much jagiya – He gets up again holding you close to him.

- Missed you too oppa.