Perfect imperfection

I love you forever (one shots)

 

You are dating the man of your dreams, he’s caring, kind, respectful, funny, y, hot well you know everything you want Youngbae can be or do it. Its weird how he knows everything you need just for being around you if you are sick, feeling sad or just tired. He hears you, gives you advise and helps in everything he cans even if he’s tired from his work. Truly you are lucky for having him but now you have been seeing that you don’t do that much from him… A few weeks thinking about that, you decide to compensate him in everything you can.

To start the week you knew that he would be at YG dance studio practicing a new choreography and being hard working as he is he would skip lunch, so you packed some homemade kimchi and went to surprise him, the security man already knew you so let you in and as you got to the dance room you peeked and saw that your dear boyfriend was alone on that big room dancing giving the best of him, you got in and sited watching him, admiring every move it was so hypnotizing as soon as he ended he turned to you, he already knew you were there.

-Hi baby, came to visit me?

- Yes, I was missing you – He gives you a kiss on the forehead – here brought you something to eat.

- So sweet of you bringing me lunch – he sits on the floor with the food you gave him calling you to his side.

- I was worried that you would skip lunch.

- Thank you jagiya – he smiles at you, giving that eye-smile that you loved so much that made you and every fan melt. You two end up eating together, fortunately there was enough for you two.

- Did you like it?

- I loved it – he gets close to you and gives you a small kiss on the lips and right after an evil smile to tease you. – Come – He got up reaching his hand to lift you from the floor.

- Where are we going oppa? – You grabbed his hand feeling how warm it was.

- We are going to stay here; you know that I have to go back to practice in a couple of hours.

- Really? – You made a puppy face that made him confuse – I miss you oppa I wanted to spend the day with you, just the two of us.

- Honey… Don’t do that to me, you know that I can’t – He touches your face feeling sad that he can’t be with you like he wanted.

- I’m kidding oppa! I know you can’t and I’m happy to be with you like this.

- Really?

- Yes, really. Now what were you going to do?

- Let’s dance – Youngbae looks at the stereo and at you with a smile.

- I can’t dance oppa.

- Of course you can, you already dance with me at home and at the club and by the way if it’s with me you can do anything right? – He holds your waist with one arm and places the other hand on the start bottom.

- I guess… - You answered biting you lip not knowing what he would make dance to, the music started it was wedding dress you knew part of the dance for watching the MV and lives so many times and wend you got lost you just improvise, it really felt good being around him like this just having fun on the end of the song you were on his arms holding each other close.

- You should become my main dancer, that way we could be together more often, like this.

- Don’t play around oppa – you laugh getting away from him. – You know that I don’t dance well.

- You’re overreacting.

Youngbae gets close to you starting to sing “You’re my”, he grabs your hand pulling you to his chest and you stud like that resting your head while he sing and your hair. Until the other members got there and dancers you stud with him, dancing, singing, laughing and kissing it was definitely a great time spent with the guy you loved.

Since you didn’t have anything else to do you went home to watch some dramas. The drama really caught your attention that after a few hours Youngbae got home and you didn’t noticed.

-Having fun? – He asks in your ear scaring you.

- Oppa! Don’t do that – You through the pillow you were holding to him since he wouldn’t stop laughing –You’re mean! Why would you do something like that to me? – You start making a sad crying face that made him lose his big smile.

- Jagy… - Your expression wouldn’t change so he got close to you placing his hand on your cheek – I’m sorry, please don’t be like that – He kisses your lips softly, Youngbae was almost on top of you since you started to laying on the couch and as soon he was on a vulnerable position you made him fall on the floor and placed yourself on top of him.

- Revenge – He was truly surprised of your reaction.

- I was worried jagiya but you were only playing with me. – You poke him on the stomach making him twitch a little – Don’t do that. – He orders you grabbing your hand.

- No – you do it with your free hand making him twitch again – its fun!

- Oh yeah? – Suddenly Youngbae sits up with you still on top of him and starts tickling you making you laugh loudly falling on your back he didn’t seem like he would stop.

- Oppa please stop – You managed to say  laughing and he stops you look at him with tears on your eyes for laughing so much. – See you made me cry. – You whine cleaning your eyes. You two are sited on the floor; your legs are on each of his side supported by his legs that are under yours.

- If it’s tears of joy I don’t mind making you cry. – He gets close to you and kisses your cheek looking again at you with that lovely smile of his – I’m so lucky.

- Don’t know why… - He looks at you in disbelief – I should be the one saying that, I’m the lucky one for having you … I really don’t understand why you would stay with someone like me wend you can have anyone you want…

- If I can have anyone I chose you – He interrupts you – Our relationship isn’t perfect I know…

- We’re not perfect and I’m glad that our relationship isn’t perfect.

- Me to jagiya, you may not be perfect but I love each flaw that you have and each thing you are perfect in. You are my perfect imperfection