Can't forgive you

I love you forever (one shots)

 

It has been two mouth since you saw your boyfriend, he was promoting with the other on Japan he called almost every day to give you news, tell you about his day and how he misses you. You missed him too so fortunately he let you stay at his home for that time so you wouldn’t miss him that much and could take care of his dog, Boss. You had fun playing with Boss, playing video games betting your boyfriend scores and even dressing his clothes.

One day you went to get his mail and found something with your name but didn’t said from who it was, someone actually knew you were at Youngbae house, you went inside sited on the couch and opened it… Your mouth open, your heart broke and tears started falling. You couldn’t believe what you were seeing it was pictures of him and some other girl kissing, touching, and smiling so naturally the way he used to do with you…

You decided to leave that house, packing your stuff as kick you could Boss couldn’t be left alone so you decided to take him with you and you get a way to return him to Youngbae. Everything was ready you took a last look at the house and saw a picture of you and him on a frame near the door he always said that that picture was the last thing he saw wend he got out of the house and the first so you decided to exchange the picture replacing it for the one where we was kissing the other girl cheek and lastly you ripped the pictures of you and him leaving tiny pieces on the floor destroying the good memories now everything that seemed so pure was a lie. Whit tears in your eyes you wrote a note saying “Hope you are happy”.

The days you were at home he called you but you didn’t picked you at the begging he left messages saying that maybe you didn’t pick up because you were busy, distracted or sleeping but then he started to say you were avoiding him, he started to noticed that something happened but there was something he said in every message that broke you every time “I miss you”. Finally the thing you feared the most he called you that nigh and since you didn’t picked up he left a message as always saying “Guess you aren’t picking up again, we’ll talk wend I get home tonight. I miss you my love. Saranghae”.

Of course wend he got home he didn’t saw you and looking to the place where it was suppose to be a picture of you two was a picture of him and the other girl and next to it the piece of paper you wrote, now he knows why you didn’t picked up why you avoided him running as fast as he could he went to his car and drove to your house e knocked and knocked screaming for you to open, you just were sited on the floor next the door hearing him calling for you and Boss barking.

-Open the door I won’t leave until we talk! – He hit the door some more times – You can’t avoid me forever let me explain! – Some more hits and it stopped. Maybe he went away, gave up, you hear a noise on the door.

- he has his key! – You whispered eyes fixed on the door it’s now time to face him. The door opens and there’s the love of your life, the man you loved so much the one that broke your heart, he looked at you so hurt, he was crying.

- Just take Boss with you and leave. – You said looking to the floor as he got close to you

- No… - You were surprised with his answer – We need to solve what happen. – He sits next to you.

- There’s nothing to solve! – You got up – You cheated it’s simple as that! Now leave!

- I can’t, I love you. – He got up standing in front of you, looking in your teary eyes.

- No you don’t, if you loved me you wouldn’t have done something like that.

- It was a mistake, please believe in me. I was feeling lonely, I missed you so much and she started to get close and it happened.

- Did you sleep with her? – There was no answer just silence – What now? Did you say you loved her? You would miss her? – Again no answer – You became the thing I hate the most you’re not the guy I felt in love.

-I’m the same person, I just made one mistake.

- So what? Do you think I didn’t felt lonely? What about the time I spent alone in your house alone wishing for you to come back? The nights I was crying because I missed you the trust I gave you and you broke that. We were in the same situation but you were the one that made the mistake ever since we start dating you knew I would never forgive cheating!

- I’m sorry jagiya.

- Don’t ever call me that again – you said calmly – I trusted you and went against everything my friends and family said about our relation I wanted to prove them wrong but I was the one that was wrong. Just take Boss and leave. – He turned his back to you grabbed Boss and his leash going to the door to leave, you looked to the side so you won’t cry for seeing him leaving.

- I really love you – he putted the key you gave him on the table next to the door – every time she touched me, kissed me, called me and whispered my name I wished it was you… - The door closes and he wasn’t there anymore.