My best friend friend

I love you forever (one shots)

 

For some years you and Jiyong have been close friends, nothing ual it’s just friendship those that you feel that will last forever, he knew about your fan girl over Big Bang even though he didn’t knew who was your bias still he tried to know, but that didn’t stopped you guys for being close, for you to ask him for advice or him to call you whenever he had a new lyric in mind or tell something that happen. The only problem was that you two couldn’t be together that much because your work as a photographer and his crazy schedule.

Finally you two got a free day and decided to spend it together to catch up and since you needed some new clothes and shoes you two decided to go shopping. So you two decided to meet at his home getting there he’s already ready hair dyed black and pink but he putted a beanie and covered it, jeans and a long warm jacket.

-You look good as always – You say playful at his door.

-You too – He smirks seeing you in a cotton long sleeve dress, black stocking with and elegant line on both legs and light brown high heel boots. – Let’s go. Should we just take my car?

- Sounds good to me – You smile.

Both went shopping and walked around seeing some clothes for you and him, trying it on and changing points of view, definitely he was a good influence in case of fashion even thought your own fashion sense wasn’t bad because of your permanent job with models so you were always around fashion but Jiyong had that little touch of his own that made it unique and you liked that he transmitted a little of that to you. After a while walking and some shopping you to decided to go to a coffee and drink something warm going inside Jiyong sees Youngbae and decided that you two should join him.

-Hi Youngbae – He said getting close then introducing you two – can we sit with you?

- Sure thing he smiled sweetly. – you two sited next to each other right in front of Youngbae, after a few minutes the waiter went to see what you to wanted Jiyong asked for a coffee and you a hot chocolate. Jiyong and Youngbae started talking with each other about random things while you listen to them carefully, for some reason you were listening to those two just blabbering about nothing.

- So what did you two have been doing this afternoon? - Youngbae asked looking at you.

- We went shopping – You look down at your cup of hot chocolate.

- Oh really?

- Yes, I made her bring some cute dresses and some more clothes. – Jiyong plays.

- Yeah I’m not a doll that you can dress – You say to him trying to make an angry face but just made the two of them laugh.

- Oh my god you looked so cute right now – Jiyong says and Youngbae nods.

- Ya! Don’t help him Youngbae. – You make a sad face surprising him.

- Youngbae don’t fall for her tricks she’s just trying to turn you against me! – You end up laughing at the situation and playing a little more after a while the three of you went to Jiyong house planning to watch some movies and eat something together.

After a while trying to see if Jiyong had anything but dog food at home they saw it was necessary order something.

-How can you not have food at home? – You complain.

- Most of the time I’m traveling I don’t have time to buy food.

- But you have time to buy clothes. – Youngbae says interrupting.

- Ah! See he’s on my side – You laugh high fiving Youngbae.

- Do you to have food at home? Do you? – He looks at both of them that don’t answer. – thought so!

The three of you ended up laughing of that ridiculous fight and went to decide what to order for dinner, after a while thinking what to eat the three of you decided and waited to come even if it looked like a eternity but it finally came, luckily Jiyong had a well full bar at his house, so wine and strong drinks to accompany that dinner not for Youngbae since he doesn’t drink water for him. The dinner keep on going with silly talk and old stories at his end they moved with a bottle of wine and glasses, you sited on the big couch with Youngbae and Jiyong was on the smaller couch, stories keep on coming they started to tell stories about each other and so on.

-How did you two meet each other? – Youngbae asks.

- On a party through some mutual friends – You say calmly.

- Yes, her friends basically drag her to meet me because she was to shy – Youngbae gets surprised you seem so comfortable around them. – Because she’s a fan of Big Bang – you face palm yourself, he’s drunk and talking too much. – at that time I asked her if I was her favorite and she said no.

- Who is it?

- I don’t know, she never told me!

- And you will never know – You talk on your drunkenness. – Jiyong the wine is over and I should be going. – You slowly get up.

- What I can’t let you drive like that!

- I’m fine don’t worry.

- I’ll take her – Youngbae propose.

- See it’s solved I’ll give you the address just in case. – Jiyong gets up and goes to the kitchen to give him your address and Youngbae follows him while you stand confused in the living room, Youngbae was going to take you home, you and him alone… After a while they got back and you were already with your jacket dressed and bag.

- Tomorrow I’ll take your clothes home don’t worry – Jiyong says taking you both to the door. – Drive carefully. – You three say your goodbyes and finally you and Youngbae have your walk to the car, still you were walking slowly because you were drunk and your high heels didn’t help.

- Are you ok? – He asks when he saw that you couldn’t keep his pace.

- Of course – you said laughing, he went to your side and places a hand around your waist placing your harm around his neck this way helping you walk straight. – Thank you – You blush.

- Don’t worry about that, now let’s go its cold –He slimes and keeps on going holding you.

After a little walk you two are on his car and he starts going to your house, part of the trip was pretty quiet, until he turned the radio on and “Fantastic Baby” start playing and you started singing enjoying the song making him joining you, finally the song ended.

-You really are a fan. – He laughs.

- Yes, of course I am! – You laugh of, not controlling from the effect of the wine on your system.

You two started talking, you told him about the concerts, the albums you had he even offered to sign them, the talk keep on going until you two got to your house.

-That was fast – You say a little disappointed.

- Yes, go in you need to rest.

- Yeah… Thank you. – You take your seatbelt and open the door putting one leg outside he was watching your every move and for his surprise you turned around quickly and kiss his lips while separating for each other your say – You were my favorite. – And you leave entering your building fast.

You got to your apartment taking your heels of and jacket, your heart was still beating fast for what you just did; you were drunk but not insane. What would happen now? After a while undressing yourself and taking of your make up your phone rings, it was a text from Jiyong.

“So Youngbae is your favorite? We’ll have a talk tomorrow you drunk .”