Meeting for the first time

I love you forever (one shots)

 

This morning you were on your room getting dress after a long relaxing bath before that you received a phone call from your agency to go to a place because you had a job. Your job has a model wasn’t that much, not always you had work so you needed to have another job but you were excited because the agency said that the photo shoot was for famous group. After a light breakfast and checking if you looked good so they wouldn’t send on your way back, you drove to your agency, there you found your boss talking to a man.

-There she is – Your boss said as soon as he sees you making the tall man look at you. – This is the girl I indicate for you – You made your best smile while saying “Hello” and bowing.

- She great for the shoot – He smiles at you – Hope you can do a good job. Let’s go to the place where the shoot is going to be taken.

- Sure… - You take a look at your boss making sure if you should go. You got in a van with that man; your eyes were stuck on the street outside.

- do you want to know anything about the shoot? – He asks to break the ice.

- What’s the topic? – You asked looking at him.

- Well there isn’t really a topic, you are going to be with my boys, and they are five. IT’s to promote their new album and I need something different and y.

- Different? – You lift your eyebrow in doubt.

- Yes you’re not Korean so that not a usual thing – you make a small laugh.

- So I need to take pictures with the five boys? How are they?

- Yes, there’s one that’s making a solo album so you’ll take more pictures with him. We are going a little earlier so you can meet them and maybe talk a little so it wouldn’t be awkward or something.

- Thank you. – You say smiling; short time after you got to a big building and were taken to a big room with a lot of doors that lead to make up rooms, dressing rooms, storages and so on.

On that same room you could hear the some voices they looked like they were having fun. The man that accompany you went to meet them and you follow behind getting lost your curiosity on the set, the cameras, the lights, on everything. You hear someone calling you seeing that was that man you follow to his side.

-This is the girl that’s going to work with you guys – They took a look on you not that amused.

- Does she speak Korean? – A boy with big smile chubby face and dark hair that was to the side almost covered his eyes.

- Yes I speak Korean. – They all stare at you, you not only specked but had an amazing pronunciation.

- Wow, nice. – The boy with a hair a kind of blonde and a smirk.

-You guys are here earlier so you could meet her since she’s new at this. I’m going to call the team have fun while I go.

- What? – You asked scared, he was actually going to let you alone with five guys that didn’t looked amused to see you.

- Here why don’t you sit for a little? – One of them offers you, accepting it with a smile you sited searching for your phone on your bag.

- Wow cute Doraemon strap – You take a look at what he was talking about and smile, the same guys that asked if you specked Korean.

- You think so? A friend gave it to me before I came to Seoul.

- When did you came to Seoul? – You started to talk with that boy with an angel smile, slowly the others started talking but not that much and one of them with a mohawk hair style painted with blond on the top wasn’t talking just smiled and stared. Awkward.

Finally that man came back with his team for that day, you were taken to a room on the opposite side where the boys went. The ladies that were taking care of your hair, make and clothes were really nice and some looked that they knew the boys really well because of the way they talked about them. Some minutes later song started playing.

-Looks like they boy are ready – a woman says, you were putting on black high heels that went up your ankle and covered your feet partially with black straps – Don’t take too, maybe they are waiting for you.

- I’m ready now – you get up and go to meet them. They stared at you as you got out; you were wearing grey jeans torn on both your legs all the way and a grey tank top with a draw on the front. The boys seemed like they were looking at your chest and not to your face. They also look great, so handsome and perfect.

The photo shoot started, first you just wandered around the five of them as they posed, and you just needed to be there without covering one of the boys. Short after you started to take pictures individual with them changing clothes each time but every time you changed clothes it was always something y.

-Let’s make a little break you hear while you were taking the last picture with the smiling angel boy.

- Uff! – You let get out as you sited.

- You just need to do the shoot with Taeyang and we are done.

- So it’s with him that I have to do the extra shoot?

- Yes, he’s getting ready you should go too. – You get up and go to get ready.

Your hair was arrange in a more casual way, getting advantage of your long hair he was putted up a little to the side so it could go down your right shoulder this time you were going to wear a strapless white dress that was a little short the chest part was decorated with curly things and diamonds. Once again you were ready for the shot you got out but there wasn’t anyone at least that was what you thought as you went through the set you saw Youngbae looking up like he was day dreaming you tried to get close but you tripped on a little box on the floor you didn’t fall but it made a lot of noise making him look at you and smile.

-Sorry didn’t mean to disturb you – You bow to him to apologize.

- You didn’t – You sited on a chair and he just stared at you, you looked at the heels you were wearing. – Does it hurt?

- Humm? – You try to understand what he was talking about.

- Your feet.

- A little, not much – You smile reassuring that it wasn’t that bad.

- Shouldn’t you take them of?

- No, I can’t if I take them of I won’t be able to put them back on. I’m ok really. You should talk more.

- I should? – He gets closer.

- Yes, since I got here this is the first time that you talked to me.

- I see, well the thing is – He scratches his neck like he was embarrassed – I was nervous, I didn’t know what to say. You are really pretty and felt so comfortable with the other especially with Daesung I didn’t know what to say and thought that if I talked you’ll think I was an idiot or something.

- Aren’t you a little pessimist? For an idol you should be a little more confident.

- I guess I should be more confident.

- You should – You look at him trying to make a serious face but you end up laughing.

 You two continue talking it got easier for him and you were enjoying more talking to him than with Daesung. A few minutes later the photographers and all the workers and even that man that went to get got back and you two started working. Actually it felt really well to work with him, just as if it was only the two of you, even with a soft more “prom night” dress you two toke really y pictures.

Suddenly he gets on his knee placing his hands on one of your feet and started to take it and then he took the other, smiling like he was telling that you didn’t need to get hurt for something like this. Everyone was a little shocked even you but to play around you start to take his suit jacket and after you undid his tie and he started laughing.

The photo shoot ended and you had so much fun. The boys went to say goodbye to you after you changed to your own clothes, they were so smiley and nice and looked more natural on their clothes.

-Come, I need to take you back to the agency – That man says as you say goodbye to everyone.

- You’re going to take her? – Youngbae asks without anyone else listen.

- Yes, she needs to get back. Why do you ask?

- I can take her if you want, you are busy and such.

- You’re such a nice boy Youngbae, even though you are lying but yeah take her, but on your car I don’t want you doing nasty stuff on the van.

- It’s not that – The man leaves not letting Youngbae explains.

- It’s was nice to work here, thank you so much – You say again bowing turning to go away ending on bumping on Youngbae that placed himself behind you. – Ouch! So sorry.

- Don’t worry, shall we go? – You make a weird face – I’m the one that’s going to take you. Is that a problem?

- No, it’s fine by me but I talked to my boss and I don’t need to go to the agency can you let me at my house?

- S-s-sure you just need to tell me where it is. – The trip there was fun, you two told funny stories, listen to the radio you tried to sing but well it’s not you best talent so it made him smile. It felt so natural, like you know each other since forever but all good things come an end.

- We are here, guess I have to go. – You said with a sad face, showing that you wanted to stay with him a little longer but you would never invite him to go to your apartment.

- I had a lot of fun with you, thank you. – Youngbae grabs your left hand softy.

- I feel the same. – You smile and look down softly he places his hand on your chin making you look at him.

- Can I see you again? – You look at him surprised – I know this is sudden and weird nut I would like to see you again. I felt really good and right to be around you, talking to you, taking pictures with you so I would like to see you again. What do you think?

- I would love to see you again. – You give him a big smile making him smile back at you making the sweetest smile you ever seen.

- Here – he gives you a little piece of paper with his phone number – Call me wend you want to see me.

- Have my number just in case – You give him your card from the agency writing your own number – Call me or send me a text message wend you want.

- I’ll do, thank you.

- I should go; the others may think weird stuff.

- Like what? – He asks getting close to your face – L-like this? – He gives you a small kiss on the corner of your mouth, you bit you lip looking at him.

- Maybe… - You got closer placing your right hand on his cheek and gave him a kiss on the lips. – Bye Youngbae – you got out of the car and left. Short after of being on your apartment with a goofy smile you got a text message saying “What about tomorrow we go have coffee? We still have to talk about that kiss”