Chapter 16

Kissing 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Date

 

I wake up and feel safe in his arms.

I look over, his hair tousled, his nostrils flaring slightly, matching his slow, breathing pattern in his sleep.

I snuggle up against him, chest to chest, my heartbeat slowly catching up to his, as if our bodies reacted simultaneously to our warm touch.
Both of our bodies are buried under the covers, yet I can see his silhouette from the dim light peering in.

The light made body shine, very little beads of sweat glistening on his small forehead. His lips, softer than the softest thing you can think of. I couldn’t think of anything better to do than kiss them.

I trace my fingers along his trapezius muscle, then down to his deltoids.
I kiss his cheek lightly, and close my eyes for a second, silently inhaling and exhaling. When I open them, I see him slowly opening his eyes, like a baby opening its eyes for the first time. A smile slides across his face, his gorgeous brown eyes staring back at me.

I press my chest against his, my heartbeat starting to pace with his again. I grab his hand and intertwine my fingers with his. Our lips meet at the slightest and softest touch, then they part.

“Good morning, beautiful.” I hear his voice say. I’m so engulfed in my passion for him, that I don’t even realize his lips moving. I smile at him, playing with his hair lightly. “I love you..” I finally say, slowly. “All the things they say about love, it’s true. You know how I know? Because I get to wake up in your arms in the morning. You prove it to me every single day, by not doing a single thing, except being here in the morning. That’s all you have to do, and my day is already going to be just fine.”

He smiled and kissed my nose. “I think you’re my soul-mate,” he said.

“What makes you say that?” I asked curiously.

“Well, I love you. Do You want to know why? Because I don’t have to work at being happy when I’m with you. Any time with you is the right time. Nothing is ever wrong if you’re by my side. What I feel for you seems so inhuman at times. You make me into this person I’ve never been before, a person I’m proud to be. The same me that I love, you love as well… that’s amazing. You’re not the easiest person to love, but you’re my soul-mate because you’re the twin to my soul. What I feel for you is deeper than the heart, the mind, the whole body… deeper than this room, this house, this neighborhood, this state, this country… even this whole world.”

We laid there for a while longer, looking for more words to say.
But maybe it’s true what they say, that silence is golden.
Because the look in his eyes told me everything I’d ever wanted to hear.
We stay laying on the bed with a comfortable silence when suddenly Jungkook spoke out.

“Hey, Iseul, come on, get up. Let’s go on a date.” He reached out to interlace his fingers with mine and tugging my hands softly in order to make me out from the cozy warmth of the bed.

“Huh, I thought you don’t want to do anything today,” I asked him since that yesterday night he just wants to spend this whole day with me in the room. I watch him confusedly.

“Well, I’m pretty bored right now. So, why not? Since that, you’re my girlfriend. And plus I want to court you properly like bring you to a date.”

I smiled brightly at him since that I think Jungkook is not the type of people who did mushy things like this.

“C’mon, get ready we’re leaving in five minutes”

 


“Iseullll, are you ready?” Jungkook asked, putting a cap on his head while staring intently at his phone.

“Wait, Jungkook. I’m almost done” I went to the full-length mirror to look at myself before going out. Today, since that Jungkook say that I should wear something comfortable, I just decided to wear jeans short, a crop black top with ankle-sandals. I had no idea where Jungkook was going to take me but I can sense that he wants to have a date at the beach. After giving my appearance one final check, I went to the living room to find Jungkook. When I reached beside him, he seems to have a deep conversation with the people on the other side of the phone.

“Ah, yes. I will go there immediately.” He hung the phone and turning his body toward me.

“Iseul. I’m sorry baby but I need to go to the researcher institute right now. They seem to face a big trouble at there.” My smile faded when I heard the news.

“But still the date is not canceled Iseul. Just wait for me ok. I have promised you to take you out for a date so I will hurry up and finish the matter.” He holds my hands and kissed them lovingly before going out of the suite.

“Oh, don’t forget to eat breakfast baby,” he shouted at me before closing the door. Oh well, I should go to fill my stomach now while waiting for Jungkook.

 

 

It’s been two hours Jungkook went to his college and I have been sipping three cups of coffee right now. Great. I feel like I’ve been ditching by my boyfriend even though it’s not true. The boredom slowly consuming me and I decide to go have a walk beside the shore and maybe went for swimming too. I quickly went to our suite to wear my swim suit and bring towels and sunblock together in my favorite Aztec tote bag.

Later, I walk through the beach slowly while admiring the artwork of the nature. The smell of the serene salt of water and the feel of the nice, cool breeze on an unusually hot summer afternoon instantly ease whatever worry I may have had before. Slipping off my sandals to let my feet sink into the sand, I walk down the empty beach that I am very lucky to have all to myself and lay out my towel. There are a lot of reasons why this beach is my absolute favorite place to be. The sudden ringing of my phone quickly woke me up from my daydreaming. I went to pick up the phone and felt too excited when I see the name of the caller.

“Jungkook!” I shouted his name excitedly.

“Gosh Iseul. You’re so loud, you miss me already huh? ” he giggling loudly, knowing that I would be embarrassed right now with crimson cheeks.

“I wondering where you’re. I’m inside the suite right now and you’re nowhere to be seen. Where are you, baby?”

“Uh, I’m at the beach right now. Um sorry at my outburst earlier. I just wondering why you haven’t called me the past hours? It making me worried Jungkook,” I told him, frowning at the thought of Jungkook getting into a trouble.

“Sorry Iseul, I didn’t mean not to call you but the institute has been a mess right now. But the problems have been settled. So, you don’t have to worry. And don’t go anywhere. Just wait for me at there baby, I will go to you as fast as lightning cause I already miss you like crazy, truthfully.” I chuckled at his cheesy line after I hung up the phone.

I anxiously wait for Jungkook to arrive. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter