Familiar

THAT ONE GUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a very normal day where Yoori is working at the cafe near her apartment while waiting for her entrance to college.

 

Bangtan P.O.V

"Yorobun palli, I have something to tell you guys." Said Kim Namjoon, the leader of Bangtan Soenyeondan while take his seat besides the rapper Jung Hosoek. "Haish, what is it Namjoon ah?. you are messing my dream" growl Min yoongi. Jeon Jungkook, the maknae of Bangtan seems interested and take a sit in font of his hyungs. Kim soekjin who is busy with his food come followed by the 95 liners Park Jimin and KimTaehyung. "What is it hyung?" ask Jimin.

"I have been informed by the management that we will have a guest from an architecture company tomorrow. He will be staying with us for this two weeks." he said. "Chinca hyung?!" Jungkook seems excited. "Who is it? ask Hosoek " Ya , ya calm down calm down" Haishh, why so sudden, does he really need to stay with us? you know i dont really like strangers in this house right? Im sorry hyung ah, but that is what the mangement told me. "So the guest, is it boy or girl?" ask Taehyung while smiling. "ya! its a 'he' Taehyung ah. Namjoon has told us before" said Soekjin. "oh sorry sorry.. hahahah" Taehyung laughing.

"So, are you guys okay with this? "Neh~" they said. "Yoongi hyung?" ask namjoon. " Is like nothing else we can do right? so, okay" answered Yoongi. " Alright, so we are going to clean the room for him" said the leader. "Neh~"

"Haishh, i got a bad feeling for this" said Yoongi after all of them continued with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter