Protect

THAT ONE GUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin P.O.V

 

“ He is my ex- boyfriend” Jimin startled. Yes, I saw him grab her hand. But I didn’t hear what he says to her and I never thought that he is Yoori’s ex- boyfriend. I just thought that he is just some random guy trying to flirt with you.But, you are mine Min Yoori.

 

Bangtan P.O.V

 

 “ Chinca?!” the boys are looking at her asking her to reconfirmed what had they heard. “ Yes, he is my ex- boyfriend. But it has been three years. I had broke up with him three years ago”.  she told them the truth. “ three years ago? Ya, this kid. Did you just said that you in a relationship during your school?” Yoongi pull my ears “ ah, oppa its hurt .  sorry oppa” she laugh. “ so what happen now?” Namjoon ask her. “Well, we are okay for last few days” I low my head. “ What do you mean last few days?” Hosoek interrupted. “ I guess we are not okay anymore?” she answer. “ you guys fight?” Taehyung trying his luck to guess. She nod. “Did he do anything to you? Are you hurt?” yoongi seems worried. “ No oppa. Im okay” she lied.

“ But I saw him yelled and grabbed your hand forcefully few days ago” Jimin looked into her eyes. “ Yah! Chincha?! Is it true!? Aish! Im gonna kick him” Yoongi started to feel angry. “ Chincha Noona?! How dare he touch my Noona” Jungkook stand up.

“ Guys guys. Calm down. Im okay. Look , im just fine right? Its gonna be okay. Don’t worry” she said don’t want to burdened the boys. “ What you mean by don’t worry ? What if he hurts you more than that after this?” Taehyung suddenly voice out his worries. She keep herself silent.

“Yoori – ah, you should tell us if something’s bothering you. You should tell me. Im your brother. We are all your famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter