Tell me

THAT ONE GUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoori P.O.V

 

 

The next day

 

 

“Aigoo,, what should I do today? Feels like im gonna stay in my bed all day long. But, did I forget something or what? Hmm (*thinking) Oh wait a minute! I have lunch with Jimin Oppa today!  Is it time yet? Omo! What should I do? Im gonna get ready now. Should I wear a dress or casual? Lunch right? Haish! Why am I being so nervous Hahaha. Okay, let see. I think I should wear this shirt and this jeans.”

 

Few minutes later,

 

“Okay, Im done! Lets get going!”  I walk out from my room and saw Jimin is already waiting at living room.

 

“Oh Yoori-ah, are you ready?” he ask. I can bet with everyone, his smile is too much too handle. No one can resist his smile. “Oh, neh~” I answered. “ Noona!! Hyung!! Where are you going?  Why am I not knowing anything?” jungkook smirked , raised his right eyebrow.

 

 

Bangtan P.O.V

 

 

“ Ya Jimin – ah , where do you want to bring my sister ?”  Yoongi glancing while crossing his hand to his chest. “ Ani, hyung. I have promised to treat her for lunch. Aish, don’t worry hyung , I will take care of your dongsaeng. Well, everyone know she is your sister. No one dare to mess with Suga sister” He pat Yoongi’s shoulder “ Gurae, take care of her “ Yoongi told him. “arraso hyung “ winking his eye to Yoori. she smile then keep her head down. “ This is not fair hyung! I want to go with Noona to!” the maknae pouting his lips as a sign of protest. “Jungkook – ah, we will next time okay” patting his head. “Ya Jungkook! Don’t you have English exam tomorrow? Go and study” Rap monster shouting from the kitchen. “Arrasso Arrasso~ Jimin hyung, Im not done with you” he said and walk to his shared room with the leader. Jimin just laughed at his dongsaeng.

 

Suddenly, Ben walk out from his room. Everyone turns awkward until Jin break the silent. “ Ben-shii have you eaten? There are some leftover on the table if you want”. “okay, thank you Jin-shii” he replied. He looking towards Yoori with a blank look. Hosoek asking him “ You don’t have work today Ben- shiii?, Its hard to see you at home” “Neh Hosoek-shii. I’ve been a bit busy this few days . Im on leave today. But, my works is almost done and perhaps I will spend more time at home for the last few days” he said then look back at her. A smirk formed on his lips. Suddenly Jimin drag her out from the situation. “ Lets go Yoori, we are already late”  while holding her hand, he gives Ben a sharp look so do Ben. Jimin and Yoori walk out for lunch while Ben left the awkward situation and get back to his room.

 

“I guess Jimin do have a feeling for her , right hyung?” Hosoek ask Jin after everyone start their own activity again. “ I guess so, I think they look perfect together” Jin gives his opinion. “aish! That kid!  He better take a good care of my sister if he doesn’t want me to punch his face”  Yoongi feels relieved if Jimin sincerely taking care of his sister but at the same time worried if his sister will be hurt again. “Don’t worry Yoongi- ah,  we have known Jimin for years. He’s a nice guy” Jin pat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter