Avoid

THAT ONE GUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown P.O.V

 

Yoori and Ben are secretly avoiding each other since that incident.

 

“Hyung, do you think something happen between Ben hyung and Yoori noona?” Jungkook whisper to leader. “ What do you mean Jungkook ah?” Namjoon frowned. “ No, it just a weird feeling when they used to be okay before this but now there not even look at each other.” Namjoon just keep himself silent. It is also starting obvious that Jimin starting to acting cold with Ben. He will get up if Ben get into the situation. His face changed when they say Ben’s name. not to said Yoongi, but he really hard to make himself comfortable to new person. Plus, he does not really trust that Ben guy.  But what to do, he does not know how to express his feeling.

The next day, BTS has their interviews in KBS. They have told Yoori that they will be back late at night. Yoori is watching television at living room. Suddenly she heard sound of door opening. Its Ben’s room. She heard step getting closer.

“Min Yoori, we need to talk.” Ben said standing besides her. “okay” she agreed.

“Look, do you hate me that much?” finally, he start talkin after 10 minutes of silent. “What do you mean I hate you Ben-shii?” she look at him. “ You don’t even look at me this past few days. What am I? A stranger? ” as expected, he started to raised his voice. “ Ben-shii, seriously I don’t know what is your problem.  You are being so nice with me at the beginning and you suddenly ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter