anger

THAT ONE GUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bangtan P.O.V

 

Min Yoori Sit in front of television with Hosoek, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Jin is cooking at the kitchen while Namjoon and Yoongi just listen to music in his room.

“ Noona ! who is he?  Don’t you wanna share with me?” ask Jungkook. “ neh yoori ah, tell us.” Said the 95 liners. “ hey, its nothing. He had told you last two days that we are friends right? Nothing interesting” she said. “ But noona, both of you does not look like a friend.. You guys seems awkward. Or,,, you are guys are ex-lovers! “ Jungkook claimed to try his luck.

“Ya! Jeon Jungkook! What are you talking about ha?! Stop playing around! Haish!” she get up and left the conversation letting them in questioned. They surprised at her sudden yell.

“Ya! What are you guys doing? Do you guys disturbing her?” ask Jin. “ We are just asking about the Ben guy but she suddenly yell at me hyung” jungkook told Jin. “Maybe she is just tired with her work boys. Let her be” said the leader who also suprised hearing the yell.

 

Few days passed smoothly. Its been 4 days since Ben staying with them. Everyone is busy with their work. Suprisingly, Ben is being extra nice towards Yoori.

 

Min Yoori P.O.V

 

She was sitting at the balcony.

“Hye Yoori” Ben greet me. “ Owh, Hye Ben” I smile.” You look so busy this past few days until don’t have time to have a conversation with me.” he chuckled. “ Im sorry Ben” .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter