I Love You

THAT ONE GUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bangtan P.O.V

 

After the interview

 

“Okay guys, our schedule after this had been cancelled because of some reason. So you guys are free.” Said manager hyung. “Wahhh. This is great!” said Taehyung happily. “so where do you guys wnt to go?” Jin asked them. “Hyung, lets go to eat!” said the maknae. “yes ! im hungry” added Hosoek.  At the other side. Yoongi are trying to call his sister to ask whether she got home safely or not. But he got no answer. “Guys, I think we should go home” said Yoongi. “ Hyung, it’s still early” Taehyung protest.” Yoori said she had a headache and she went home early. But I tried to called her so many times but she’s not answering. She is light sleeper. She will definitely answer my phone call. I have a bad feeling for this.” Yoongi told them. “Yes, let’s go home. I feel uneasy about this.” Jimin said in worried. “Alright, if that case. Lets go home. Hyung! Please send us home” said the leader to their manager. Few minutes later, in the van. “ Hyung, can you please drive faster?” Yoongi said impatiently. “Yoongi-ah, Im trying. Please be patient. We don’t want to get sued at the same time right?” Said the manager.

They arrive at the apartment 30 minutes later.  They entered their apartment and saw everything’s in dark. Jin switched on the light. Then, “Hyung! Is that blood?” maknae pointing at the floor. All of them looked at the place where Jungkook pointing at with shocked. “Talk to me!” they heard a yell. They look at each other and that rushed towards the voice. Surprisingly, they saw blood patch along the way to Ben’s room.  Yoongi tried to opened his door but it is lock. Without waiting for anything, he kicked the door with all of his strength and saw his sister struggled from under the guy’s body.  He lost control and kick ben on his stomach. The other boys was so shocked and try to register what had just happen. They run towards Yoori who is almost lost her consciousness.

 

Jimin P.O.V

 

I saw blood. Is it Yoori’s blood. Did something happen to her? “Talk to me!”  I heard a yell. That is Ben’s  voice. I thought to myself. We rushed toward the voice. When Yoongi hyung kick the door, we’ve been greeted by very surprising view. He is hovering Yoori and strangled her. I felt blood my rising. Then, I saw Yoongi kick him in stomach. I rushed to Yoori to ask her if she is okay but what I saw has make me cry in fear. She is bleeding and slowly closing her eyes. “ Yoori-ah. Don’t cclose ypur eyes. Stay with me Yoori-ah” I tried to keep her eyes opened. But then, she closed her eyes tightly. I saw angry Min Yoongi Punching that Ben guy. I get up and rushed to him and give a punched on his face then his stomach.  Me and Yoongi kicked him until he can’t even open his eyes. “What have you done to my sister?!” Yoongi hyung was so furious. Then Manager hyung arrived bringing policeman. Hosoek hyung and Namjoon hyung and the policeman tried to hold us from make us killed him. Taehyung, Jin hyung and Jungkook are holding Yoori and try to wake her up. “ Ya! Enough! Do ypu want to killed him?” Namjoon hold Yoongi hyung. “ He hurt my sister!” Yoongi cant control it. He kicked Ben again. “Yoongi hyung ! please come to sense” Namjoon tried again. Then, Yoongi hyung stop. I cant say anything. All I know is I want to killed that guy but Hosoek hyung prevented me from doing that.  I stop struggling.  Ben is currently lying weakly on the floor with blood all over his body.

We run to Yoori. “ Yoori-ah, wake up. Oppa is here. Please open your eyes.” Yoongi cried beside her sister. Then the paramedics arrived after Jin hyung called them few minutes ago. They surround Yoori trying to check her pulse and everything. “ Her heartbeat is getting slower” I was so worried to hear that. “ Bring her into the ambulance.” The paramedics carried her away from us to bring her to hospital along with Ben who was critically beaten up by us. Yoongi hyung give Yoori a company in the ambulance while all of us followed them by car.

At the hospital, all of us are waiting outside the emergency rooms. “This is all my fault” Yoongi keep his head down.  “Hyung, how is it is your fault? None of us know this will happen” said the leader.  The maknae is crying with Taehyung calming him down. “God, please save her” I prayed. Then, emergency room’s light off. The doctor come out . All of us gathered around the doctor. “How is she, doctor?” Jin asked.  “ Don’t worry, she is currently stable. She hit and scratched her head but it is not that dangerous.  She don’t have any concusion. But, I want to tell you that she is having a high fever and migraine that makes her turn unconscious earlier but she will be okay. She will wake up in few hours. We released a sigh of relieved “ So, can we visit her?” Yoongi hyung asking for permission. “ Yes , you guys may but please don’t make too much noise. She need a rest” said the doctor smiling. “ Kamsahamnida” we bow and thanks the doctor. Then we rushed to visits her.

 

Min Yoongi P.O.V

 

I saw her lying on the bed with IV attached at her hand. Her face is pale and cover with bruises. I feel myself as weak as she is seeing her in such of pain right now. I take a sit beside her, holding her hand.  The other members sit at the couch waiting for her to wake up. Feeling sleepy and tired at the same time, all of us fallen into deep sleep. A few hours later, I woke up by a soft voice calling my name. “Oppa” . I opened my eyes and saw my sister who is looking at me and giving me her weak smile. “Yoori-ah. You’ll already awake? Do you feel hurt anywhere?” I asked her. She just shook her head. “Do you need anything or should I call a doctor?” I hold her hand and look into her eyes. Deep inside, I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter