clueless

THAT ONE GUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reader P.O.V

 

Min Yoori closed her eyes and sighed. Suddenly . . .

 

“ Min Yoori- shii! Is it you? Oh my, long time no see and you are growing prettier.” He smiled widely like nothing had ever happen. She kind of hesitating to reply back and just smile to him.

“Oh, noona! You know this hyung?! Wahh,, this is going to be interesting! Jungkook seems excited.

And there she is, standing straight don’t know how to respond. Smile.  That is all she can do. Suddenly, Jin asked her “ You know each other Yoori ah?”  she startled “ what?”  kind of loss.

“Yes Jin-shii, we used to be a good friend back then. But I need to move to other side of country due to some reason and we kinda lost contact. Right Yoori-shii?” he grin. “Mwo? ahh,, neh oppa. We are friends” you said trying to hide your unsettle feelings. “owh, this must be good. It means you don’t have any trouble to get along right?” Jin asked you. “ Nehh Jin-Shii” Ben suddenly reply.

“ Well, Can you guys excuse me? I have something to do” she said.  “ Nice to meet you again Yoori ah. We will have a lot to talk about” he said. Yoori just keep herself silent and bow to them.

The other boys seems don’t see any problem but not them. Namjoon and Yoongi. This two guy saw everything. Namjoon saw her respond from the beginning. While Yoongi just believe that his sister is hiding something and she clearly not feeling okay at all. That is the benefit for being a broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter