Hate

THAT ONE GUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoori P.O.V

 

“So, what is it you want to tell me?” he asked me. I keep myself silent for a few minutes thinking whether I need to tell him or not. “Yoori – ah, gwenchana?. You don’t have to tell me if it’s burdened you. Don’t worry, I’ll understand” Jimin said sincerely. I should just tell him right? I'd made a promised to him. 

“ I met him 3 years ago in a restaurant by coincidence. He helps me when some of the waiter accidently spilled water onto me” then I stop. Suddenly I burst into laughed. He looked at me suprisedly.” Wae wae? Why are you laughing?” . “ No oppa! I suddenly felt like it’s funny. The situation was just like every movie in television isn't?” I said. “ Ya waegure? You make me scared” he scratch his head. then I stop laughing “ Mianhae oppa, I'll continue. We started to contact each other after that. We were together for 1 year and a half. But then one day, I saw him holding other girl’s hand. I saw him kissed her. I went to his house, asked for his explanation. Well I guess that time I was too emotional, I yelled at him. He told me that girl was his girlfriend. He slapped me and chased me from his house. After that , I never heard from him anymore. Until we met again last week”

I keep my head down. “ I never saw it coming. I never knew that he will slapped me. He was so nice with me before that. She called me trash. ” Tears drop without me realizing. Suddenly, I was pulled into a warm hug. “ It’s okay to cry Yoori. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that he will not hurt you anymore. I’ve told you that I’ll protect you right? Just spill it out okay? Oppa is here. You will always have my shoulders to cry on” By hearing what he said make me cried more. I cried for my broken heart. I cried for the pain that I keep to myself.

 

Jimin P.O.V

 

I listen to her story, I felt the pain that she went through. I never knew that a lovely and bright person like her holding pain that never been told to anyone. Suddenly, I saw her tears flow down. “ I never saw it coming.  I never knew that he will slapped me. He was so nice with me before that. But, he called me trash. ” She cried. Guilty rising in me. Why am I asked her to tell me all this stories. I pulled her into a hug. Its hurt to see the one I love crying like this. “ It’s okay to cry Yoori. I’ll make sure that he will not hurt you anymore. I’ve told you that I’ll protect you right? Just spill it out okay? Oppa is here. You will always have my shoulders to cry on” I said while calming her down. I promised no one will hurt you Yoori- ah. No one. I promised to myself.

 

Min Yoori P.O.V

 

I cried to him for almost 15 minutes. And for that 15 minutes he just let me cried in his arm. Suddenly I felt ashamed. I covered my face with my hand.  “ Waegure Yoori- ah? Gwenchana” he asked concernly. “oppa! Im sorry! Ahh, Im such a kid crying at you. I make your shirt wet with my tears. Ommo, mianhe oppa!” I said to him still covering my face. “ Aigoo, my Yoori is blushing. You look cute when you are blushing Yoori- ah” he laughed. “ oppa ! don’t laugh at me. aigoo, ottokhae? I felt ashamed to show my face”.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hand touched my face. He brought my faced facing him. “You look perfectly beautiful even though after crying Yoori- ah . Don’t worry.”  He said while smiled at me and pinching my cheek. Ommo! He gave me that smiled again. Aaaa! He makes my heart fluttering. Then, I heard the song ‘baepsae’. Well, that is Jimin ringtone. Funny right? An I idol using his own song as ringtone. I guess he is really proud of it. They work really hard to reached this level. He pick up the phone. 

While he answering his phone, I received one message.

From : Ben

Yoori-ah, are you happy enough?  I feel sad that you never smiled like that when you are with me. Do you hate me? You love that Jimin guy don't you? Let me tell you this Yoori-ah, Im gonna make you mine. I don't care if Im gonna use rough way to get you back. But I will.

 

I startled.

"Yoori- ah, gwenchana? what's wrong?" he asked me. I was too shocked untill not realizing that he had done talking to is phone. "Ah, neh oppa. Im okay" Faking a smie. " Chincha? Okay lets go home before your brother's voice break my phone speaker” he said while laughing. My brother c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter