TWO

Make U Proud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Current time. Seoul. 

"Nam Taehyun. Last year you said it'll only take you a few months to write Suhyun a new song.

" Six months turned to twelve." 

" But Mr. President, sir." Taehyun stammers.

" I don't seem to be inspired these days."

" Please understand." He begged.

The president leaned back on his chair and smirked. Taehyun flinched as he saw the action.

" How about this for an inspiration..."

" I send you packing to the military to serve your time."

" And I heard you just bought a new car."

The president placed his fingers under his chin as if deep in thought.

"But if you're serving the military, who will pay for your purchase?"

" Surely not me."

Taehyun can't help but look at his boss with horror on his face.

" Six months Taehyun. I'm giving you six months."

" Now get out."

Taehyun scrambled on his feet wanting to get out of the presidents' office.

" Hyung! You didn't have to scare the kid." Lee Seungri, aka The presidents unofficial assistant, aka The presidents unofficial dongsaeng, aka The presidents unofficial best friend.

" He's taking too long."

" I've tolerated him long enough."

Kwon Jiyong. Owner of The Dragon Enterprise. The Dragon Enterprise ranges from idols, actors, and models. Anyone who wants to rise to the top of the food chain on top speed, Dragon Enterprise is the solution. That is IF you'll pass Kwon Jiyongs' qualifications.

One of the most sought after bachelor in the city, Kwon Jiyong  is at his prime, graduating years ahead compared to others. He's only 24, but he's already managing an enterprise. Now there are two things in life that he prioritizes. Number two on his list is his enterprise which he built from ground zero. Number one on his list was his younger sister, Gong Minzy. 

Yes, Gong Minzy is his sister from another father. His mother remarried when he was just 8 years old and when Minzy was born, he doted on her. 

When his mother caught his step father womanizing, she chose to forgive him. Not having any of the drama, when he was old enough to register as Minzy's guardian, he took her with him. 

He juggled from studying and having three part time jobs to keep a roof over their head. 

Of course he had his fair share of women, but to him, all of them just wanted him for his money. 

Every month, he can be seen with a new girl. He doesn't mind the gossip. Gossips don't feed them. Gossips don't keep a roof over their heads. 

Jiyong rubbed his temples as Seungri went on and on on how hard he is with his employees until he mentioned about going somewhere in Busan. 

 " What did you just say? "

Seungri lets out a sigh. " I said, you need to make an appearance at Haeundae High school. "

Jiyong looked at Seungri as if he had grown an extra head. 

" And why should I? "

" Because you received an invitation from the principal himself and I quote... " 

Seungri cleared his throat before continuing. 

" I will gladly come visit your school should you invite me. " He finishes with a grin. 

" ! " 

" Aren't we giving enough sponsorship for that school? " The thought of leaving his enterprise and his sister for a day or two didn't suit him well. 

" Hyung. You need this. "

" Take a time off. "

Jiyong leaned back on his chair thinking of what Seungri said. The kid was right. A little fresh air won't hurt. 

" Fine. "

 " Mr. Kim, this way please. " 

The principal ushered District Attorney Kim to his son's classroom. 

" Mr. Byun, there's no need to make a fuss over my visit. "

" I just wanted to surprise my son. "

Suddenly, he stopped infront of a list plastered on the bulletin board outside the principal's office. 

SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL RANKING

1. Park Sandara

He searched for his son's name knowing it's impossible for Hanbin to be at the top 10, let alone the top 30.

25. Lee Hayi

He scanned some more as his eye passed by another familiar name : 

49. Jung Jaewon 

He was already way past the top 60 and he started to worry.

" Where is that punks name? His eyes grew wide when he saw Hanbin's name : 

98. Kim Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter