FIVE

Make U Proud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin already rounded the temple atleast five times looking for Dara until he gave up. He was cold, hungry and getting grumpier by the minute.

 

He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed her number. Dara answered his call after the tenth ring.

 

“ YAH! Where are you?” He shouted his question.

 

“ You didn’t have to shout.” He hears her answer noticing the noise at the background.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re at the theme park? Didn’t we all agree that we’ll contact each other if one would leave?”

 

“ Don’t go anywhere. Just stay at the theme park I’ll – “ He was cut off when Dara laughed.

 

“ Don’t worry, I’ll be back. I’m with Jiyong oppa. He still needs to go back to the temple anyway.”

 

“ Jiyong oppa works for the company that called Hayi.” Dara tells him excitedly.

 

“ Of course he does, he owns the whole company and he’s taking advantage of your naivety.” He wanted to tell her but chose to keep it to himself.

 

“ I’ll go there.” Hanbin tells Dara before ending the call.

 

" Aisht!" Dara looked at her phone before putting it back in her pocket. " He didn't have to hang up on me."

" Who hanged up on you?" Jiyong asked coming to Dara's side after he parked his car. " Oh! I got something for you." He hands her a paper bag and smiles as he looks at Dara's reaction.

Dara excitedly took out two jackets that she saw in one of the botiques from Haeundae. " Jiyong oppa, are these for me?"

" Yup. It's my way of thanking you for the tour you gave me, and for saving me money on that doll."

" My sister loved it. She said it was something different from what I usually buy for her."

Jiyong motioned for Dara to take off her old jacket and helped her put on one of the new ones. 

Dara hugged herself, savoring the feeling of the new jacket and the feeling of something that fits her well other than her uniform.

" Come on Dara," Jiyong grabs her by her wrist and pulls her towards the theme park.

 

Hanbin searched for Dara inside the theme park for almost two hours when he spots her infront of the carousel.

" Dara!"

" Hanbin," Dara was about to approach him when she felt Jiyong stand by her side. " I've got our tickets." 

Dara smiled and was about to go with Jiyong when Hanbin grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards him. " Let's go home." 

Jiyong looked at Hanbin and pulled Dara towards him, " Sorry kid. We're going to ride the merry go round - " He wasn't able to continue because Hanbin suddenly cut him off.

" Carrousel. That's a carrousel."

Dara looked at Hanbin with awe. " Kim Hanbin, you surprised me."

" What? You think I don't know the difference between a carrousel and a merry go round?"

" That one only has galloping horses."

" You're not the only smart one here," he tells her while glaring at Jiyong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter