SIX

Make U Proud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I see. Don’t worry Jiyong oppa, We’ll still see each other next month.”

 

Hanbin watched as Dara nods her head and smiled. He scowls more as she heard her laugh at whatever Jiyong was telling her.

 

“Bye oppa. See you next month.” Dara turns to Hanbin and sees the scowl on his face, “What?”

 

“What’s so great about that Jiyong anyway?”

 

“Well first, he’s always smiling at me, unlike someone I know who only frowns at me most of the time.” She sticks out her tongue at him.

 

Hanbin’s scowl deepens as he walked casually ahead of her, his hands stuffed inside his pockets, like he didn’t have a care in the world. He was near the bubble tea cafe where the four of them were to spend time to study when he noticed that Dara was far behind him.

 

He craned his neck as he squinted his eyes and saw that she was now walking side by side with Oh Sehun. He also saw Hayi walking right beside Dara with Jaewon trudging behind her.

 

When they were near enough, Hanbin listened to the rest of their conversation.

 

“Excited for this year’s play Dara?” Sehun asked.

 

Dara poised a finger underneath her chin, “Maybe I should drop to third place this year.”

 

“Oh come on Sehun, you’re the one who’s excited.” Hayi teased to which he just grinned. “You two are auditioning for a part right?” He asks Hayi and Jaewon.

 

Jaewon pointed at Dara and Hayi, “As if those two will give me a choice.”

 

“See you guys then at the audition.” Sehun tells them before parting ways.

 

“And here we have Kim Hanbin and his infamous scowl.” Jaewon joked.

Seeing that he didn’t smile, Jaewon held out a peace sign.

 

Hanbin snorted as he fell in line to order their drinks since he promised the three that he’ll treat them if they study with him.

 

“What was that Sehun talking about earlier?” He asked as he placed their orders on the table. He found himself sitting right beside Hayi and Dara beside Jaewon. He kicked Jaewon by the leg underneath the table to make him switch places. Dara noticed the action and grabbed Jaewon by his sleeves making him stay.

 

After taking a sip of her bubble tea, Hayi turned to face Hanbin, “We were talking about the yearly play.” Still confused, Hanbin gave her a frown.

 

“It’s a way for us to celebrate our homecoming queen and king. If Seoul has JS Proms, here we celebrate it by organizing plays. “

 

“The top two students of the year get partnered.” Hayi tells him, as if that explained everything.

 

Hanbin tilted his head to the side, “What if the top two students are of the same es then?”

 

“They pick from the third to the fifth rank,” Jaewon answered as he reached for the cinnamon bun on Hayi’s plate. “And this year, we’ll be having Dara and Sehun as our King and Queen.”

 

Jaewon suddenly turned to face Dara, “Come to think of it, Sehun has always had a crush on you.” Dara just shrugged as she dug inside her bag looking for something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter