SEVEN

Make U Proud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crowd watching the game cheered as Sehun shoots another ball. They grew wilder as Sehun made a heart sign with his thumb and index finger while looking directly at Dara.

Hayi softly nudged a blushing Dara with her elbow as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

 

Hanbin rolled his eyes as he watched Dara and Sehun’s interaction, he ran to the other side of the court ready to steal the ball from the other team, but Sehun proved to be good at ball handling. He was again running for the hoop in no time to score.

 

By the end of the game, Hanbin was seen throwing his water bottle to the ground. Jaewon approached his friend seeing his displeasure, “It’s just a friendly game man, don’t be pissed about it.” He tells him while patting his back.

“I KNOW IT’S JUST A GAME! SHEESH!” Hanbin snapped at Jaewon. Why was he pissed? He asks himself. He then sees Sehun walk up the bleachers and sat beside Dara.  Hanbin’s eyes turned to slits as he watched Sehun place his hands above Dara’s and to add to his irritation, Dara didn’t pull from his hold. He immediately walked towards them and sat beside Dara, placing his towel over her head.

“Yah! Kim Hanbin!” Dara pushed Hanbin away from her, “You’re full of sweat. And your towel is all wet.” Dara stuck her tongue, grossed out  with the towel as she handed it back to him.

Hanbin pointed at Sehun as he ranted, “And he can sit right beside you when he’s just as sweaty as me? Yeah right.”

Dara suddenly stood up and walked out on the two of them.

 

Sehun faced Hanbin, a scowl evident on his face, “What’s your problem new kid?”

“I know she’s teaching you and all,” Sehun’s eye grew wide with realization, “Don’t tell me you like her too?”

Hanbin raised his right eyebrow as he looked at Sehun, “Can’t I just watch out for my friend who’s to naïve to notice your advances?” He challenged.

The other boy looked at him incredulously for a few seconds then laughed at his face. Sehun stood up and patted Hanbin on his shoulder before leaving, “Whatever you say Kim. Whatever you say.”

 

 

Dara was making her way to the faculties office to check if they’re homeroom teacher needed anything further from her before she goes home, when a pair of hands blocked her eyes, “Guess who?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter