One

Make U Proud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 For  reinni 

I'm sorry if I updated this just now ( hides in the corner ) have a great day everyone. 

Dara was currently cleaning their classroom with her other classmates when one of her friends bursts through the door and called her. 

 

" Dara. Jaewon..." Hayi was panting trying to catch her breath.

"Jaewon's at the back of the school gym with that new kid. I think they're about to get in to a fight."

" Take me to them. " Dara holds on to the broom she was using earlier.

" That Jaewon." 

At the back of the school gym, a crowd has gathered as Jung Jaewon stood in front of the new kid in town, Kim Hanbin.

Hanbin looked at Jaewon with a bored expression on his face as he spoke. " Look dude. I promised my mom that I will no longer get into fights. Plus if my dad hears about this, I'm dead."

 Jaewon gave Hanbin a smirk. " Oh look who's afraid of Daddy. "

" Look man. You're new here and you come prancing around on your big bike and worse, you ruined Dara's Science project. "

" Do you know just how hard she slaved for that project? " 

Hanbin scratched his head. Confused on what's happening. 

" Dara who? "

Jaewon sighs heavily. 

" That's my bestfriend you idiot. "

" Let's get this over with. "

Hanbin suddenly grinned catching Jaewon off guard. 

" My dad may be the District Attorney of this town but he won't kill me... Yet. "

" Let's go. "

Suddenly Jaewon felt someone smack him from behind. 

" YAH! JUNG JAEWON!" 

Jaewon flinched as he recognized the voice calling him. He turns to his side and sees Dara with Hayi standing right beside her. 

" Hi Dara. Hi Hayi. "

Dara hit Jaewon with the broom she was holding on to this time on his legs. 

" Yah! How many times do I have to tell you not to get in to fights anymore? "

" But Dara, he ruined your project. " He tells her as he points at Hanbin. 

" Still not a good reason to get in to fights. "

" Come with me. "

Dara pulls Jaewon by his ear as they approach Hanbin. 

Dara bowed to Hanbin and offered an apology. 

Hanbin scoffed at her apology but was surprised at what she did next. 

" YAH!  YAH! LET ME GO! " 

Dara was now pulling Jaewon and Hanbin by their ears. Hanbin tried to get rid of her hand on his ear but it was no use. She had him on a death grip. 

Dara bought the two to the nearest classroom and pushed them inside. 

" As the president of our student council, I can not and will not tolerate fights in school. "

" I will only let the two of out once everything's okay with both of you. "

Hanbin and Jaewon looked at each other. Hanbin was surprised that Jaewon suddenly hugged him. 

" Oh were on friendly terms. See? " 

" Smile you idiot. " He whispers to Hanbin's ear. 

Dara's scowl deepened. 

" I'm not buying it. "

Jaewon removed his arms that were around Hanbin a few seconds ago. 

" But Dara. There's nothing in this room. " Jaewon whined. 

" Exactly. "

Dara then held out her hand.

" Both of you. Give me your phones. "

This time Hanbin was quick to react. 

" Are you crazy?! "

" What if some one calls and it's important? "

" Easy. I'll answer the phone and tell them you're being punished. " Dara answers. 

" Your phone. NOW! "

Hanbin watched as Jaewon surrendered his phone. 

" Dude, might as well give yours. " Jaewon tells him as he goes to the chair near the window. 

" No way. "

Dara frowned. She has had enough of Kim Hanbin. 

Dara smacked Hanbin on his side with her broom. 

" Give. Me. Your. Phone. " Each word was followed by a smack on his side giving emphasis to what she wanted to happen. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter