18 double date 1

My Property

“WHAT!!”  Kai never thought that Kris will have a boyfriend.

All the girls are crazy for Kris then why the hell would he go for a guy, it was hard to believe. all these thought's were going around Kai's mind.

“Hana, then let me meet Kris and his boyfriend. You know we can go for a double date and stuff.” Kai said while hugging me.

“Ok I will talk to Kris about this.” I said looking up at him.

He picked me up and I wrapped my leg around his waist and he kissed me passionately.

“I trust you”. Kai said as he broke the kiss.

I called Kris to tell him what happened.

Kris: hy baby girl the kids are busy playing.

Hana: oh that’s not a problem but I want to tell you something

Kris”: ok go on

Hana: I had a fight with Kai and he thought that I had an affair with you and he said that he will end everything with me.

Kris: OMG Hana tell him that it’s not true. Tell him that you love him. And I am just you best friend.

HAna:  ya I did tell him that but he didn’t believe me so…

Kris: so... what?

Hana: “I told him about you. I am so sorry that I did that but I don’t know what to do at that time.

He didn’t believe me And now he wants to meet you and your boyfriend.

I started to cry while I was confessing my wrong doings to him.

Kris: hay baby stop crying it’s not your fault and ya I will try my best to bring him with me tomorrow but you know he don’t like to go out. So,Where should we meet?

Hana: let’s meet in the café near our house. And drop the kid’s at your mother’s place.

Kris: ok bye baby and please don’t cry.

                                ***

Next morning I woke up, took a bath, made a cup of coffee for Kai and gave it to him.

“Hana get ready we have a date today” Kai said. He got up and went to take a shower and was all ready to go and he went down.

 

I wore this

I was all ready so I looked at the mirror and smiled and went down.

“So let’s go Kai” I said to him and started to walk. I felt arms around my waist and saw Kai hugging me.

“You look beautiful.” And then he took my hand and we left our house.

When we reached the café Kai held my hand tight and said “let’s go” and smiled at me and I smiled back.

I saw Kris sitting at the café and he waved at me and I waved back.

There he was sitting with his love all happy and lovy dovy sitting with

Do Kyung-soo.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

surprise sister ^__________^

SO neha did you like the appearance of kyung-soo oppa. this is all for you sister. ^_^