19 double date 2

My Property

"

 

 

 

 

Kangsoo oppa aniyong!" I ran towards them and hugged kangsoo oppa.

"oppa i would like you to meet my husband Jongki-sii and Kai oppa this is Kangsoo."

"I can not believe my eye that the great D.O is standing right in front of me. Long time no see D.O hyung."

Kai oppa said with a smirk.

"Nice to meet you too black dragon." Kangsoo oppa said offering his hand for a handshake.

I felt tension around me. Trust me it was scary as hell.

"So hyung you are committed with Kris." Kai asked while taking a sip of the coffee.

"Yup and he changed my life. He wanted me to quit everything so I did it.” D.O said looking at Kris lovingly.

“So black dragon…” D.O oppa was about to say something when Kai interfered in between.

"Don’t call me that hyung I have also retired and now I am only Kai husband of Kim Hana". Kai said looking straight at me and I started to blush.

“OK guys we were here for a date and you guys are only talking about old stuff.” I said and all their attention was at me.

“And Kris did you knew about it?” I asked him.

“Yes Baby girl I did knew it, that is why I wanted to avoid it.” He said while regretting about having this meeting.

“Hy Kris you should stop calling my wife Baby girl” Kai said with his angry face.

“I guess someone is jealous baby girl” Kris said making a funny face at Kai. And Kai got angry and he was about to punch Kris’s face when D.O oppa got up.

“Kai don’t you dare hit my mate I still know how to fight and I am there to protect him.” he said smiling.

“Umm Hana I have to tell you something.” Kai said standing up and then he moved his chair and came in front of me and bended down on his knee and said

“Hana will you marry me once again.”

“Yes… yes of course Kai oppa and I love you” I said hugging him tight.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

so guys this story will be over soon ^_^