16fight

My Property

When the kid’s left there was awkwardness between me and Kai.

“So you love Kris?” Kai asked me.

“No are you crazy? I love….” I was about to say that I love him but I pressed my mouth with both my hands.

Kai looked at me with his dark eyes “for god sake just admit it that you love him.” He pushed me at the wall and pinned both my hands above my head and started kissing me I was not able to stop myself because I loved him but he just don’t believe me and I  kissed him back.

He stopped kissing me and said:

“why the hell did you leave me? Huh ? I loved you so much but you never loved me back. You always cared about Kris but not me. You were happy around him and not me.

I was your husband but you never loved me. I loved to see you happy but I wanted to be the reason behind your smile but I realized that I was not.”

I was shocked to see him like that he was crying.

“ even when you were in high school you were always around Kris and never left his side like he was your boyfriend.”

“How do you know about my high school life Kai?”

I was wrong about him he knew every little detail about my life.

“ I was your senior Hana. You don’t even know that. I was the kingka of the school every girl was crazy about me but you.. You were different. You never looked at me all you saw was Kris. You used to ignore me and then I decided that no matter what you will be my wife and I will make you love me but I was wrong you never loved me you loved Kris but not me.”

Kai was broken and I was the reason behind it. I wanted to comfort him but he just walked away from me.