17 Kris

My Property

I ran behind Kai and hugged him from behind and said “I love you Kai and I always did. you  are my husband and from the day I married you till today I love you please believe me.”

Kai brushed my hand away and said “don’t pity me Hana, I don’t need that.”

“Kai for God sake believe me I love you and I am not pitying you trust me I do love you” I said holding onto his shirt.

 He pushed me away and said “stop lying you love Kris and not me.”

i was on the floor. he wanted to pick me up but his ego didn't let him do that.

“I can never love Kris. Even if I want to love him I can never do it” I said while crying.

Why? Because you are married to me is that the reason that you can’t love him? ok then lets divorce then you can live with him happily" He said looking at me”

I got up and slapped him hard on his cheek.“don't ever say that again.i don't want divorce and I can’t love him because I love you and he have someone he love and that's not me”

"what do you mean by that?" kai asked me.

"i mean that he can never love me because he have a boyfriend" i was crying. i wanted  to hide this from him but i had to say it because my kid's life and my life was at risk.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for short chapter