worst nightmare

My Property

after the wedding my mom told me that from today i will be living with kai in his house. my mom told me to go sit in the car and kai is waiting for me.the gown i was wearing was very heaveyso it was very difficult for me to walk at that time i heard a fimilar voice "shold i help you baby girl" "kris man i missed you where were you?"

i hugged kris and then he helped me to sit in the car and said " all the best baby girl" i smiled and he closed to door.

on the way we didn't talk and after a while we reached kai's mansion it was huge and beautiful. the door of my side was open and before i knew i was in the arms of kai,he picked me up the bridal style. i started to scream at him "PUT ME DOWN KAI"

shut up hana your gown is vert heavy and it will be difficult for you to walk so please stop struggling"

i was happy that he cared for me and then *BOOM* i was thrown on the bed and it hurted a lot.

i screamed :it hurts kai"

"oh really hana ! it is nothing just wait and watch i will hurt you more"

i was shocked for what he said but decided to ignore it. and kai left the room

i decided to  change my dress. and i changed into a pair of shorts and a shirt.

after somtimes kai came inside the room and was staring at me like i was a cake or something.

after few minutes he spoke "hana you will stop going to college and stop going outside".

"what the hell kai i will go to my college and you are no one to take away my freedom"

before i knew i was on the bed and kai ws over me and kai was kissing me and it hurted a lot i t was not soft and sweet as it was before. he broke the kiss and said "i am your husband and if you don't listern to me you will be punished. you are not allwoed to say no to me.you are my pet and i am your master. you got that"

i was scared of him and i just nodded.his eyes were filled with anger and i was not able to say anything to him. what i thought was that my life after the marriage will be like heven but it turned into my worst nightmare.