12 new beginnig

My Property

*6 years later*

 

“I love my life” I said with a smile.

“Mummy! Mummy! Did you bring me my chocolate?”

“Yes! I did bring it ri jinaa”

“Mummy did you bring my action figure”

“Ri onaa I did bring it but it is spider man”

“No problem mom I love him too”

I was blessed with 2 beautiful kids. Kim ri on and kim ri jin. My 5 year old twins, they are goanna be six this year.

“Mommy! Ri on is fighting with me” ri jin said while crying.

“Ri onna don’t push your sister”

“But mommy she started it first.” Ri on said with his anger. He was just like his father.

“Mommy! When is Kris uncle goanna come home?” Ri jin

Asked me while making a cute pout.

“Love he will come home today, so you both should go and clean your room”

“Ok mommy” both the kids left the room.

I remembered the time when Kris was there to protect me. He helped me a lot when I was pregnant. He also gave me a job, a car and a house to live in. I lived in Busan. Far far away from Seoul, and far away from Kai.

My kids were only 5, but I made them so strong that if they are left alone they can protect themselves.

“Mommy lets go to an amusement park please” said Ri jin making a pout face.

Man! No one can ever say no to her when she make’s that face.

“Ok baby we will go.”

The kid’s got ready and we drove off to Seoul’s biggest amusement park.

The kid’s had lot of fun in the amusement park.

“Mommy! I am hungry” said Ri on rubbing his tummy.

“Let’s go and eat something” I said.

We went to a big building the restaurant was in 9th floor so we went in the lift and pressed the 9th floor’s button.

“mommy we want stake” Ri on said with a smile.

“Ok darling” I said while ruffling his hair.

Then we reached the 9th floor and the door opened and there he was the nightmare of my life.

KIM-JONG- IN.