05 i am not your pet

My Property

after saying that kai got up and said " you will sleep here with me but not on bed" he had a smirk on his face

" you will sleep on the sofa or the floor you decide which one do you prefer". i was shocked when he acted like this i got up and went near the sofa and slept there.

the next morning i woke up first so i went down to make coffee for kai and brought t to him he was sleeping so i woke him up he didn't say a word and drank the coffee and went to take bath. when he came out he was only wearing a towel at his waist and he was half . my heart started to beat fast and i paniked and walked towards the door to leave but kai caught a hold of my hand and pushed me at the wall and then he said "excited to see me like this huh?" he had a smirk on his face. God i hated that smirk i just wanted to punch him.

no i said and tried to push him away but he was so strong and i was not able to do it.

your a girl and your heart will flutter when it will see a body like mine.

this time my cheeks turned red and with all my power i pushed him and went out " man stupid heart stop beating for that bastard " i was again talking to myself.

after that kai went to his office an i was boared and all alone in this big house.

it became dark outside and i was waiting for kai to come home but i was too tired to wait and fell asleep in the living room.

wheni opened my eyes i was able to hear someones heartbeat,it was kai he was carrying me in bridal style.

when i say his face i smiled a little then again *BOOM* i was thrown on the bed.

"what the hell are you doing kai?" i was very angry at him.

"stop screaming at your master hana.did you forget that you are my pet hana? and a pet wait for there master to come home " he was smiling

"i am not your pet kai." but he just ignored what i said

he started ing himself " what the hell are you doing kai?"

can't you see hana i am preparing to give you punishment"

after he was done ing himself he came to me and started ing my shirt and when he was done he started kissing me on my neck

i was able to feel his bare chest

" please  don't do this to me kai please" i said this with tears in my eyes

and then without saying a word kai got up took his shirt, throwed the blanked towards me and went out

 

 

_____________________

thank you guys for subscribing and right mow i am going through my exams so i will be not regular and please do comment it will cheer me up