he's here

My Property

next morning i heard the door bell ring and i went down to open the door,and here he was my best friend kris. when i saw him i just jumped in his arms and his hug was so warm .

"so how is my married baby girl" he started to speak.

i did not leave him and was still in his arms and said " not  to good"

kris just pulled me away from his body and said "what do you mean ?"

he was worried and i was able to see it so i decided to ignore it and pulled him inside and told him to sit.

i walked to the kitchen to make coffee for kris and kai.

krisst came to me and hugged me brom behing saying " please tell me what is wrong. you know i am yur best friend and you can share everything with me and i will always be worried for you.

seeing kris so worried i told his everything that happened between me and kai even the thing that happened last night.

kris was so angry that if he see kai right now he will just smack his face and kill him. seeing him like this i just hugged him tight and said"it will all be alright one day and you don't need to worry"

we forgot there was someone else in the house.

kai saw all that happened he was upstairs watching it all from the

beginning.