15love

My Property

We reached Kai’s home. The place where it all started.

Oh Ri Jinaa your awake Hana smiled and picked Ri jin up at that time Kai came and took ri on and Ri Jin from me and went inside.

I followed him. The house was just the way I left it.

 

Kai took the kid’s to one of the room and then came out.

“Hana come with me” Kai said with a smirk. God I hate it.

I followed him and he went to his… no our bedroom.

“What’s wrong Kai? Why did you call me?” I asked him.

“Do I need a reason to talk to my wife? Huh?” Kai said looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

“Hana I have decided to quit being in the underworld so that I can take care of my kid’s and… “Kai started to stammer.

“And what Kai?” I gave him a confused look.

“And you” he said looking down t his shoes.

My heart was fluttering. My cheeks were turning red. I didn’t know what was happening to me.

“You look tired Hana. Go and sleep”

I nodded and went near the sofa where I used to sleep then I heard Kai speak. “Where are you going ?” Kai asked me. “To sleep” I said looking down.

“who told you to sleep on the sofa, Sleep in the bed.” Kai said.

I followed what he said and we both slept on the same bed.

Next morning when I woke up Kai’s hand was on my waist; I tried to move but was pulled towards him. Without looking at me Kia said “don’t move.”

I did what he said and stopped moving. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. Man I am in love with this guy. While I was lost in my thoughts Kai spoke up.

“ Hana why did you leave me? Did I hurt you that much that you left me even without saying goodbye?”

Kai opened his eyes and his eyes were filled with tears.

Kai… I.. I when I was about to speak Kai got up and said “don’t say anything it will just hurt me.” And then Kai went away without even looking at me.

I went down to prepare breakfast and saw that everything was already prepared.

“Hana you don’t need to do anything just rest” Kai gave me a back hug and then he pushed me at the wall and was about to kiss me when my phone rang. It was kris. I was so not happy when he called because he destroyed my perfect moment with Kai. I pushed Kai and went to pick my phone.

Me: hy Kris.

Kris: hy baby girl,I miss you and the kid’s too

Me: the kid’s miss you too.

Kris:Hana can I please take the kid’s with me today.i want to have fun with them. I promise that they will be back tomorrow.

Me: ok ok Kris. When are you coming?

Kris: now.

Me: now! no way! they are not even  up yet.

Kris: then wake them up baby girl.

I prepared the kids to go with Kris but Kai stopped me.

“Where are you going?” Kai asked me.

“I am not going anywhere the kid’s are going out with Kai and will be back tomorrow.”

“Ok.” Kai was angry that they were going out with Kris but he was happy to because he can spent some alone time with me.

Kris came home and stared to scream “Baby girl where are you?”

The kids ran towards Kris and hugged him and then I hugged him tight and then the kid’s wanted to go out so Kris once again hugged me and took the kid’s with him.

 Now Kai and me were all alone in this big house.