14 Home

My Property

“You are still pretty.” Kai said with a grin.

“Come to the point Kai what the hell do you want?”

I just wanted to finish this and take my kids and run far away from him.

“I want you.” Kai came close to me but I pushed him away.

“No Kai I will never be yours again. You’re a gangster and I don’t want my children to have black dragon as their father.”

Kai was shocked to hear all that.

“H…how do you know about that?”

“The night you killed Miss. Choi I was there. I saw you killing her.”

I was crying I didn’t know what happened to me but I was crying my heart out. I saw Kai approaching me.

“Don’t touch me Kai. I beg you please leave me and my kids alone please” I wanted my kids to be safe. I wanted to stay away from Kai.

 

“No Hana I want you. I will give you a choice come back to me or else I will take the kids away from you. I know that they are my kids and I will get there custody for sure and then don’t think that you can live happily because I will ruin you and Kris too.”

I was scared of him, I wanted my kids to be safe.

“No Kai please don’t do this.”

“Hana you are pissing me off. Are you coming with me or should I take my kids ? huh”

“Ok!OK! I will come with you but you promise me that you will not hurt my kids and…” I stopped after that.

“And who Hana?” Kai started to scream.

“Hurt Kris.. Promise me that you won’t hurt him”

“ you are still meeting that jerk” Kai was angry.

“He is not a jerk Kai” I got angry too because he was my best friend and no one can talk about him like that.

I don’t want to fight Hana let’s just go home and then we will talk.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for short chapters. Do comment .^_^