Chapter 14

Tainted

 

 

 

Kyuhyun awakens to the younger taking up most of the King sized bed, sleeping almost diagonally while hogging all of the pillows, using even Kyuhyun as his pillow.
Kyuhyun only had so many pillows because he used them as space holders, the King sized bed too big for him to sleep comfortably in alone. He didn’t know it was possible to utilize every single one until he saw the younger hugging and sleeping so comfortably amongst them all.

Kyuhyun sighs a little to himself, one foot dangling off the bed now since the younger was practically taking up the whole bed, the boy's head resting heavily on Kyuhyun's arm as a pillow.

He would like to be cheesy and romantic by saying he would love to wake up every morning with Yesung by his side, but his current position was making him think otherwise as the younger turned in his sleep, dragging the blanket off of the elder as he shifted, baring Kyuhyun’s body to the darkness of the room.

He sighs again.

Kyuhyun turns a little to peer out his window to see that the sun hasn’t even risen yet, but morning was still quickly approaching by the looks of the lightening sky.

Turning over, he snuggled close to the younger for more warmth, hoping to get some more sleep. He sat up abruptly however when he detected the presence of another outside of his room, yanking his arm out from beneath the younger’s head by accident, a small whine falling from the boy’s lips at the abrupt disturbance.

His phone’s notification goes off just as he slid out of bed gently, careful not to wake the younger as he murmured a soft apology for disturbing him, but yet again the boy slept like a log.

Picking up his phone curiously, he checked his messages to see who could be bothering him at such an ungodly hour, seeing that it was only 5 a.m. He usually didn’t wake up until 7, unless there was something important he needed to attend to.

Open the door, Romeo’ read the text.

Oh, it was Heechul.

Kyuhyun sighs again before pulling on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt as he made his way to the door, opening it just enough so that only he was visible at the doorway.

“Took you long enough,” Heechul huffed impatiently.

“Hm,” Kyuhyun hummed nonchalantly, still looking a little tired and disheveled as he crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against the doorframe. “I’m surprised you didn’t just barge into my room like usual,”

“I know you’re not alone in there,” Heechul sneered knowingly. “Fun evening last night?” he teased.

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes in response.
“What are you doing here, Heechul.”

“Just wanted to let you know about some changes and stuff since I’m part of the Celestial council.” Heechul shrugged, finally returning to the main reason why he was there.
“Any scheduled training sessions are put on hold for today as we try to fix up Sector 6 and the breach in the wall, so you should seize the opportunity and take a break. Practice is still allowed however, but must be done so with caution and care since we’re currently low on first-aid due to the attack yesterday. The Welcoming Ceremony for the newcomers is still going to happen tomorrow though,” Heechul explained.

“Why are you telling me about the Welcoming Ceremony? I don’t go to those types of gatherings, you know that,” Kyuhyun frowns.

“Yeah, I know,” Heechul said with a roll of his eyes. “But your little pyromaniac has to attend it, so I’m telling you, so you can tell him.”

Kyuhyun’s lips tighten into a thin line at the other’s words, still not liking the fact that Heechul knew about Yesung and his relationship, considering that Heechul was of a high status in the council as well.

“He’s not a pyromaniac,” was all Kyuhyun had to say as he straightened back up.

“Yeah, whatever you say Romeo,” the elder smirks before flipping his hair behind his shoulders. “Also, the S-Class members and the council have requested for your presence later today in the Great Hall.”

“Me?” Kyuhyun frowns. It wasn’t unusual for them to request for him, but the members usually called for him before missions, never after.

“Yeah, and bring your little pyromaniac with you,” Heechul said, gesturing behind Kyuhyun into the room to emphasize his point.

Stop calling him that,” Kyuhyun said irritably. “I know why’d they ask for me, but why Yesung too?”

“Why are you asking me? You know how secretive they are. Maybe they wanted to discuss about what happened yesterday.” Heechul shrugged. “Anyways, that’s all I have to tell you. You have a nice day now, Cho. I’ll see you later.”

“Thanks,” Kyuhyun grumbles quietly as he watched the elder turn and leave, him standing by the doorway for a few more seconds in thought.

He finally turns and closes the door before making his way back into the room, looking back towards the bed and noticed that the younger was still sound asleep, buried under the sea of pillows and hogging all of the sheets now.

Kyuhyun smiles softly to himself as he stared at the sleeping boy.
Peacefully asleep, the boy looked absolutely adorable but beautiful as well, the younger’s pale, milky skin contrasting deeply against Kyuhyun’s black sheets.

A small frown makes its way across Kyuhyun’s face when he noticed some marks on the raven’s body however, purplish bruises forming on the younger’s hips from where Kyuhyun had gripped quite roughly by accident last night.

He gently crawls back into the bed again and hovers over the younger as he reached up to let his fingers lightly graze over the bruises, silently cursing at himself for being too rough as he noticed some more marks along the boy’s body.

Kyuhyun gently lowers himself back down into a resting position as he reached forward again and pulled the younger close to him, putting an arm securely around the boy’s slim waist as he pressed his chest firmly against Yesung’s warm back, feeling guilty as he held the boy close.

The younger stirs a little at the warm presence, shifting slightly in the elder’s hold.
“Kyuhyun, I love you….” the younger murmurs quietly, voice still heavy with sleep as he had just woken up.

Kyuhyun smiles.

“.....but sleeping with you is like sleeping with the dead,” the younger suddenly mutters.

Kyuhyun frowns.

Yesung shifts a little but doesn’t bother turning around, eyes still closed as he reached up to gently caress the arm that was around his waist, fingers brushing lightly against the back of the elder’s hand that was on his lower stomach, tracing along each vein and muscle.

“That’s not a pleasant thing for me to hear first thing in the morning,” Kyuhyun murmurs, leaning forward to pepper kisses to the nape of his neck as he slid his hand higher up, pressing his palm firmly against the younger’s chest as he drew the boy even closer to him.

“Sleeping with a dead person is not pleasant as well,” Yesung informs, resting a hand on top of the other’s that was on his chest and gently laced his fingers through the other’s. “You literally don’t move in your sleep, Kyuhyun. You just lay on your back, motionless. If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were dead.”

Kyuhyun laughs against the nape of his neck, low and deep as Yesung felt the vibrations of his laugh against his back, sending a shiver up his spine.

“And you move too much in your sleep,” the elder retorts, his thumb gently tracing along the younger’s collar bone as tried to press even closer to him, legs tangling together. “I woke up several times because you had kicked or punched me,”

“Fine then, guess we shouldn’t share a bed together anymore,” came Yesung’s snarky reply as he finally opened his eyes, feeling the elder’s clothed hips press against his bare bottom, wanting desperately to grind against the other to .

“Fine by me,” Kyuhyun murmured nonchalantly against the back of the younger’s neck, closing his eyes.

“Are you sure?” Yesung smirked, finally lifting the other’s hand up a little so he could turn around and face the elder fully.

“Yeah, as long as I get some more sleep.” Kyuhyun muttered, shifting to adjust to their new position and presses the side of his face into one of the many pillows that was on Yesung’s side now.

“Ok,” Yesung shrugged, unconcerned as he leaned forward and buried his face between the elder’s shoulder and jaw with a sly grin.

“Have a good sleep then,” he murmured playfully before sitting up, ready to slide out of bed and leave when long arms suddenly reached out and wrapped back around his waist again, holding him firmly in place as a knowing smirk made its way across the younger’s face.

“Thought you said you were fine with it,” the raven sneered, trying to unwrap the arms from around him but that only caused the other to tighten his hold.

“You’re such an , why do I still love you?” Kyuhyun sighs, finally releasing the boy sulkily as he opened his eyes again.

I’m an ?!” Yesung gasped in exaggeration, pretending that he was offended as he spun around to face the other.
“Yeah, nevermind you’re right, I'm an ,” he suddenly grins, plopping back down onto the bed.

“I love you, ,” Kyuhyun murmured with a grin, reaching forward with one hand and squishing the younger’s cheeks together with a small laugh.

“But if I’m an , what are you then?!” Yesung said through squished cheeks, brows furrowing together as he tried to swat the other’s hand away.

“I am Adonis, the god of beauty and desire,” Kyuhyun grinned, finally releasing the younger’s face as he pressed a soft kiss to the reddened cheeks from his ministrations.

The loud snort of disbelief that Yesung released caused Kyuhyun to frown.

“You’re so full of yourself,” the younger continued to laugh, turning in the bed so that they were facing each other again.

“Have you seen me yet?! Have you seen how handsome I am?!” Kyuhyun said in fake astonishment, continuing to play around with the younger.

“Yes, unfortunately,” Yesung sighs, reaching up to gently tilt the other’s face forward and press their lips together softly. “You are devilishly handsome,”

They share a short, tender kiss for a minute, Kyuhyun’s hands coming back around the smaller’s waist again and tugging him closer when they pulled away from the kiss.

“So…...” the younger suddenly starts after a minute of comfortable silence.

The elder hums a little in acknowledgment, nuzzling the boy’s cheek lightly.

“The Welcoming Ceremony is tomorrow, right?” Yesung asked, cringing a little at the ticklish sensation and tried to push the other away.

“Yeah, what about it?” Kyuhyun murmured, finally stopping his ministrations and moved back to rest on a pillow he managed to snatch back from Yesung.

“.....are you going to be my partner for tomorrow evening? My ? My knight in shining armor?” the raven asked sweetly. "It is a dance as well, afterall."

Kyuhyun lets out a loud snort of disbelief and doubt, earning a pout from the boy.
“No, no way in hell.” the elder laughed. “I never go to those types of gatherings,”

Yesung frowns and lets out a small whine. “Not even for me?”

“No,” Kyuhyun said sternly, expression suddenly serious. “End of discussion,”

The raven lets out an angry huff as he continued to glare up at the elder, but decided not to push any more because he knew the other would still be very stubborn.

Kyuhyun sighs softly, noticing that the other was now silently sulking. He leans forward and presses their forehead together as he gently ran a hand up the raven’s comfortingly, enjoying the feel of the younger’s smooth skin beneath his rough hand.

“You’re so…. small and petite.” Kyuhyun mused quietly to himself, fingers gently tracing each curve and contour of the boy’s body, his hand looking oddly large against the younger’s back.

“Alright Mr.Titan, were the rude genes included with your tall genes?” Yesung snapped, pulling back away more.

“It’s just an observation,” Kyuhyun chuckled, leaning forward to press his face into the younger’s lean chest, raining kisses onto him when Yesung tried to push him away.

It’s just an observation,” Yesung mocked in a high voice again, the elder giving him another disgruntled look.

“You love mocking me, don’t you?” Kyuhyun frowns, burying his face further into the younger’s neck and gives the sensitive skin a hard bite in punishment.

“Of course,” Yesung grins but shoves the other roughly when he bit him, “And you love biting people don’t you?!” he huffs.

“Only you,” Kyuhyun grins cheekily as he pressed his face back into the crook of his neck, gumming at the soft skin teasingly, and Yesung couldn’t help but to forgive the playful man before him.

When Yesung had first met him, he had never expected to ever see this side of Kyuhyun; so soft, gentle, and teasing.

Kyuhyun was known to be quite stoic and expressionless, as well as blunt and straightforward. He also never spoke much, and when he needed to, he spoke only in short sentences—brief and straight to the point. He was also rough in handling people, never sugarcoating things (Cue horrible flashbacks of Kyuhyun tackling and handcuffing Yesung upon their first meeting).

Yesung also knew he wasn’t the only Dhampir who has been trained by Kyuhyun before. Usually Dhampirs chose their trainers, but in Kyuhyun’s case, it was more like he chose his students. When he wasn’t accepting missions, Kyuhyun is given a list of several hundred students that had chosen him as their trainer, or students that have great potential.

And from the list, Kyuhyun only chose a small handful he deemed suitable because Kyuhyun set his standards high.

Yesung remembers when he first started training with him, he asked a few of his classmates that Kyuhyun had trained before about their experience with Kyuhyun, but he only got negative responses.

Most spoke highly of Kyuhyun’s skills, praising him by saying he was the best there is, but the main problem was that he didn’t try to get to know his students at all. He also liked to overwork his students, to no one’s surprise. Most of his students were dropped after their first meeting, Kyuhyun saying they didn’t have enough potential based off one training session with them. Most of the students said they would’ve put up with his cold attitude and continue training with him since he was so amazing, but it was Kyuhyun who was the one that refused to continue with them.

“Kyuhyun-ah…..” Yesung calls out softly, bringing the elder’s attention back up to him. “Why me?” 

“What do you mean?” the taller questions, trailing his lips back up the younger’s neck and plants a soft kiss to the his lips.

“Why did you pick me?” Yesung asks, reaching up with both hands and gently grabs the elder’s face, forcing him to look up. “I know you’ve trained many other dhampirs before, and the only one you’ve actually continued with other than me, is Donghae. But why did you choose to stay with me?”

“Because…..I love you?” Kyuhyun tries, earning a pinch to the cheek from the younger for not answering his question properly.

“I’m serious,” Yesung frowned, soothing the sore cheek by pressing a chaste kiss to the red skin. “Why me? I was practically a school drop-out.”

Kyuhyun sighs a little before pulling back away completely and turns onto his back as he put an arm behind his head, staring up at the ceiling. “I don’t know,” he muttered

Yesung shifts a little and presses close to the elder again, gently laying his head down upon the other’s strong chest. “Thank you for the very helpful and very profound answer,” he muttered, voice heavy with sarcasm as Kyuhyun’s other arm came up to wrap around the raven’s slender shoulders.

“I was intrigued by you, I guess.” Kyuhyun starts, rubbing the younger’s shoulder and back softly, enjoying the light shiver that wracked the younger’s body.

Yesung tilts his head back a little to look up at the elder, urging him to say more as one hand came up to lightly trace invisible lines across the elder’s abs with his fingers.

“You were the first person that I have ever been requested to be a bodyguard for, let alone a bodyguard and trainer. It’s rare that a royal dhampir wants to, and be allowed to train to become a Celestial member. I wasn’t going to accept the request, to be honest. Being a bodyguard pays well, but it’s too time consuming and boring, and you royals are sometimes such a pain in the , you for example—”

Yesung slaps the other roughly across the chest, the elder not even trying to defend himself since he technically deserved it.

“Anyways,” Kyuhyun continues, untucking his arm from behind his head to rub at is now red chest. “I read your student file at the Academy, and your file was great. You were smart, very skilled, and was first in almost all your classes; you were someone that I would’ve accepted. Except of course, you were gone for a good two years.”

“Now that I think about it, I initially rejected the request because of that,” Kyuhyun said, brows furrowing together in thought.

Yesung’s eyes narrow a little into a glare, obviously offended over the confession in which the elder leaned down and tried to kiss away.

“It was Leeteuk who convinced me otherwise.” Kyuhyun said, turning back onto his side and props his head up with one hand. “He told me that the only reason why you still weren’t back at the academy, was because you kept outsmarting and outfighting everyone they sent after your stubborn .”

Yesung lets out a small giggle of delight, not feeling guilty at all.
Finding the younger devilishly adorable, Kyuhyun chuckles and presses a lingering kiss to the boy’s forehead as the younger kept sniggering evilly.

“Two years away from the academy is a hell of a long time, so Leeteuk practically begged me to retrieve you back safely. I agreed on only bringing you back at first, but when I met you, I finally accepted the request to be your bodyguard and trainer as well, because you managed to put up a brief brawl with me.” Kyuhyun explained.

“I was that attractive, huh?” Yesung grinned, running his hand up the elder’s strong chest seductively.

“No,” Kyuhyun deadpanned, smirking when the younger’s proud grin slowly turned into a pout. “I’m kidding,” he added quickly before Yesung could smack him again. “Yes, I thought you were very attractive, but I wasn’t going to admit that because you were technically underage when I met you.”

“Hm, how satisfied you must have been then last night….” Yesung smiled as he leaned in closer to the elder, pressing his lip right beneath the elder’s ear. “.....getting to me so hard.” he whispered. He found too much pleasure in knowing that someone like Kyuhyun found him attractive.

The boy's words resonated deep inside of Kyuhyun as memories of last night flashed through his mind, causing him to shiver.

“Your appearance wasn’t the only thing that drew me in though,” Kyuhyun murmured, every nerve in his body sparking and burning with desire again when Yesung began to press open-mouthed kisses along his jawline, tongue hot and wet against his heated skin.

“Y-You were also very skilled,” the elder continued distractedly, hand sliding down to rest against the small of the younger’s back, bringing their bodies closer together.

“Even though it was brief, you still managed to p-put up a fight—stop,” Kyuhyun groans, feeling the younger’s hands begin to wander again, slowly getting lower and lower by each second. “I’m trying to answer a question you asked,”

“All I’ve heard so far is that I’ve got such a nice even the great Adonis, Cho Kyuhyun, wants to me,” Yesung smirked, enjoying how easily he could turn the other on.

“That’s not the only reason,” the elder sighed, resisting the urge to roll his eyes as he reached down to grab the boy’s hand that managed to slip past into his waistband.

“I’ve also got delectable lips? y thighs? Skilled hands? Pale skin for you to mark with your teeth and lips?” Yesung suggested, the elder’s grip on his wrist loose enough for him to still continue, hand sliding further into his pants.

“No, you had great potential as a warrior.” he explained. “God, Jongwoon stop using my weakness to your advantage,” Kyuhyun grumbled.

“Weakness? The great Cho Kyuhyun has a weakness?!” Yesung gasps, faking astonishment.

“You.” Kyuhyun answered shortly, reaching forward to quickly pull the younger into a passionate kiss, biting particularly hard on the raven’s lower lip in punishement. “You are my weakness,” he muttered before ravaging the younger hungrily again.

The next few hours were spent in several sinful dances and passionate embraces once again, Kyuhyun questioning why they were ing so much halfway through their second time that morning.

Because we dhampirs have a great libido and we’re catching up on lost time from the past two years,” was the younger’s quick and blunt response.

However, Kyuhyun later comes to realize that the younger was actually distracting him so he could avoid any questions Kyuhyun would ask.

 

 


 

“Is anyone gonna talk about what happened yesterday?” Yesung questioned, pulling on a black sweater Kyuhyun had given him that was a little too big after he had finished a quick shower, kicking Kyuhyun out of the bathroom when he tried to join him, knowing how that would end.

Kyuhyun gives him a short shrug, laying on his side on the bed with one hand propping his head up as he watched the younger get dressed, liking how adorable the other looked while walking around in his large knit sweater, still pantless and only in his underwear and sweater.

“There will be a meeting about it later today,” Kyuhyun said, sitting back up to reach for his phone to check the time, the time now reading 8:30 a.m. “And we have to attend it,”

We?” Yesung frowns, ruffling a towel through his damp hair as he took a seat on the edge of the bed.

“Yes, they requested for your presence as well,” Kyuhyun said, scooting closer to the younger and presses a soft kiss to his cheek, the boy pouting a little in thought.
“Hm, I miss your blonde hair,” he murmured subconsciously, moving his lips up and presses it into the silky raven hair, inhaling the intoxicatingly sweet scent of the younger.

“I stood out like a sore thumb with that hair,” the boy frowns, tilting his head a little to the side as Kyuhyun continued to bury his nose further into his damp hair, sniffing him like a dog.

“It’s not like you and your blue eyes don’t already,” the elder chuckled, finally releasing the younger as he slid out of bed to clean up as well.

“Ok but I can’t help that,” Yesung huffs defensively, reaching forward to punch the other in the stomach lightly.

Kyuhyun shrugs again, leaning down to press another chaste kiss to the boy’s forehead before turning to grab some clean clothes. “I thought you looked cute with blonde hair,”

“Cute.….or y?” Yesung grinned with a flirtatious lip bite, leaning back onto his elbows as he ran a foot up one of his own bare legs seductively, watching as Kyuhyun’s eyes followed his every move.

“You need to stop that,” Kyuhyun frowns, catching a glimpse of a few lovebites along the younger’s inner thighs that he proudly marked. “y with black hair, cute with blonde,” he said, turning quickly to look away from the boy.

“Maybe I should do black and blonde then,” Yesung mused to himself, tapping his chin lightly in thought.

“You’ll just look like a mess then,” the elder chuckled, heading towards the bathroom.

“A hot mess,” Yesung grinned, turning onto his stomach as he kicked his legs in the air playfully, propping his chin up onto his hands as he watched the other retreat into the bathroom.

“No, just a mess!” Kyuhyun calls out loudly before closing the door.

Yesung laughs lightly as he turned over onto his back again and stared up at the ceiling, lost in thought for several minutes as he just stared blankly up at the dark ceiling.

All of it still felt like a dream; his powers, getting into the Celestial Clan, the attack yesterday…..Cho Kyuhyun—handsome, caring, beautiful, skilled, famous Cho Kyuhyun.

Everything seemed to wind back down to him.
Everything that Yesung has kept hidden, all the dark secrets and disturbing dreams, he kept it to himself because he knew it would worry Kyuhyun.

A few minutes of silence passes as Yesung just laid there, still lost in thought.
“Thinking about me?” a voice calls out, the exhilarating scent of aftershave and cologne drifting into the room from the opened bathroom door.

“Yes, actually,” Yesung responded, closing his eyes for a moment as he crossed his arms behind his head.

“Yeah?” Kyuhyun asked as he made his way over to the bed with only a towel around his waist. “What are you thinking about?” he grinned, clambering onto the bed as well.

“A good way to murder you,” the younger muttered, eyes still closed.

Kyuhyun was silent for a moment as he tried to comprehend what the boy had said, but decided to play along anyways. Reaching down, he gently pushed the hem of the boy’s black sweater up a little, exposing a sliver of pale skin.

“What’s a good way then?” Kyuhyun prompted, leaning down closer to the younger’s abs, letting his warm breath brush over the smooth skin.

“Mmh, I don’t know. I was thinking to poison you and then soak your body in acid to get rid of the evidence.” Yesung murmured, reaching down to gently thread his fingers through the elder’s damp hair. “But working with acid is a little messy….”

“Burning, maybe? My ashes could be scattered or hidden somewhere easily,” Kyuhyun chuckles, pressing his lips down onto the warm skin, letting his teeth graze against it.

“Stop being a rabbit in heat,” Yesung sighed, finally opening his eyes again as he looked down at the elder. “Or I really will burn you,”

The elder just grins a little before pulling the boy’s underwear down slightly and gives his pelvis a hard nip, feeling the younger flinch beneath him.

Yesung clicks his tongue in irritation as he brought a foot up and presses it to Kyuhyun’s face, pushing him back and away. “You’re going to give me rabies.”

“Come on….” Kyuhyun complained, sitting back up a little with the younger’s foot still pressed firmly to his face.

“Are you gonna stop trying to eat me?” Yesung asked, eyes narrowing suspiciously at the other.

“I’ll get back to that tonight,” Kyuhyun joked, reaching up to remove the younger’s foot from his face.

“Who says I’ll be back tonight. What if I want to sleep in my own bed?” Yesung frowned, sitting up as well.

“Yeah, I’m not gonna let that happen,” the taller chuckled, sliding off the bed and finally got dressed. “Come, or we’ll be late for the meeting.”

Yesung’s nose scrunches cutely at the mention of the meeting, reaching down to grab his pants and belt to pull on.

“I don’t like meetings though,” he grumbled as he followed the elder out of the room once they were fully dressed, only to run right smack into Kyuhyun’s back, not realizing that the other had stopped abruptly.

Curious, he peeks around the other’s broad shoulders, breath hitching in his throat when he realized why.

“What are you doing here,” Kyuhyun says darkly, eyes narrowing into a glare at the man before him.

“I wanted to check on him,” Siwon responded simply. “I’m his protector, I have the right to be near him.”

Kyuhyun held up a hand to stop Yesung who was about to interrupt to diffuse the sudden tension.
“He’s in good hands,” the brunette says quickly. “Now excuse us, we have a meeting to attend,” he said, gesturing for the younger to follow as he turned sharply.

Yesung was quick to follow of course, but Siwon reached out and grabbed him by the shoulder, pulling him back roughly.

Kyuhyun spun around with murder in his eyes and unsheathed a dagger from Yesung’s belt so fast that he didn’t register what had happened until the dagger was pressed against Siwon’s neck.

“Release him, now.” he said angrily, eyes dark.

“Siwon,” Yesung starts hesitantly, “Please let me go, I’ll be fine.”

“I don’t want you anywhere near him,” Siwon said lowly to the younger, eyes glancing down briefly to the dagger at his throat.

“We will talk about this later, Siwon,” Yesung said hushedly, turning to give the other a stern look over his shoulders.

“I must insist that I stay with you,” Siwon proceeded anyways, grip tightening on the raven’s shoulder.

“This meeting is for the Celestial elites only. What we discuss will be confidential information, so an outsider like you is forbidden to enter.” Kyuhyun growls, pressing the dagger firmly into the other’s neck but not quite drawing blood.

Siwon and Kyuhyun had a silent eye battle for a solid minute before Siwon finally released the younger, still maintaining eye contact with Kyuhyun as he pulled away.

“Let’s go,” Yesung whispered softly, reaching up to touch the hand that held the dagger.

Kyuhyun’s jaw clenches tightly as he continued to stare the other down before finally letting his hand drop after a few seconds.

“Stay the hell away from Jongwoon,” Kyuhyun warned. “I don’t care that you’ve been assigned to him. I don’t like you, and I’m sure Jongwoon would prefer to stay with me rather than you.” he spat.

Siwon suddenly sneers.
“For now,” was all he had to say in response to Kyuhyun before dropping into a bow with a fist over his heart. “I will see you later then, Jongwoon.”

“Come,” Kyuhyun said quietly to the younger, putting an arm around the boy’s shoulders as he lead them away, feeling Siwon's burning glare on his back.

They walk silently side by side for a while, Yesung too afraid to say anything because a stern and grim expression was still etched across the elder’s face as they walked.

“Kyuhyun-ah….” Yesung finally calls out hesitantly, having had enough of the tense silence, only for the elder to stop abruptly once again and turn sharply to face the younger.

He suddenly reaches out and grabs the younger’s jaw firmly with one hand as he forced the boy’s head back a little so their eyes would meet, frightening Yesung a little.

“You’re hiding something from me,” Kyuhyun said sharply, anger evident in his tone as his grip tightened on the younger’s jaw. “I know it, and so do you.”

Yesung inhales sharply as he stared up into the elder’s sharp gaze with wide eyes, the grip on his jaw painful as his heart rate sped up. “.....I-I’m sorry.” he stammered.

He knew he couldn’t keep his secrets hidden for long, especially not from Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun even managed to break through the cold exterior Yesung had built up in just a few days, and now Yesung is like putty in Kyuhyun’s hands.
Kyuhyun was guaranteed to find out eventually, he knew that, but Yesung didn’t expect it to be so soon.

Feeling betrayed, Kyuhyun finally released the younger roughly as his jaw clenched tightly again in displeasure.

“I won’t ask you about it.” he said lowly, turning around sharply so that his back faced the younger. “If you believe that is what’s in our best interest, then I won’t question it because I trust you, Jongwoon.”

Yesung quickly stepped forward as he grabbed the back of the other’s shirt, pressing his face into the elder’s back between his shoulder blades. “I’m sorry,” he whispered mournfully again.

Sighing deeply, Kyuhyun stands there for a few seconds, contemplating on what he should do.
However, he finally turns back around and gently folds the boy into his arms, Yesung burying his face into the elder’s strong chest guiltily.

“I love you,” he murmured softly, pressing his lips to the younger’s cheek. “I love you and I trust you, but I need you to trust me too,”

“I do, Kyuhyun, I do trust you.” Yesung exclaimed, small fingers clenching tighter to the front of the elder’s shirt. “I just….It’s something I have to deal with on my own. I don’t want to be a burden, I can’t drag you down with me like that.”

“You are not a burden! For god’s sake Jongwoon, how many times do I have to say that?!” Kyuhyun said in exasperation, reaching up to cup the other’s face and forcing him to look up. “I want to be your guardian again, Jongwoon. I want to be the one who defends and protects you, who guides you and looks after you.”

“I.....I don’t know if that’s possible,” Yesung said quietly, gazing into Kyuhyun’s desperate eyes.

“I’m getting rid of Siwon.” Kyuhyun said candidly, leaning down to press a kiss to the boy’s forehead. “I don’t care what you have to say anymore, I will speak to the council about it after the meeting. You have your right to keep your secrets, but I have my rights and reasons to get rid of Siwon.”

“Kyuhyun—” Yesung tries, but the other had pulled back and was walking away already.

Not wanting to make things worse,Yesung finally decided to keep his mouth shut for the time being as he jogged after the other to catch up.

“I love you.....” he said timidly, almost childishly, as if reminding the elder he was still quite fond of him, trying to match the elder’s long strides but failing to do so because he was so much shorter.

“I know,” Kyuhyun answered simply, stopping when they reached the closed doors of the Great Hall.

Yesung pouts a little when he didn’t get the response he wanted, reaching forward to grab the other’s arm with a small whine.

Kyuhyun finally cracks a small smile at the cute display, turning to glance back at the boy whose cheeks were puffed out adorably as he sulked.

“I love you too,” he finally murmurs, reaching up to grab the boy by the nape of his neck and pulled him closer, pressing a tender kiss to the top of his head.

“Oh tsk tsk!” a voice suddenly calls out. “Such intimate displays of affection on Celestial grounds!”

They both turn to see who the newcomer was, Yesung immediately trying to pull away but Kyuhyun’s grip remained unmoving when he saw who it was.

“It’s just Heechul,” Kyuhyun muttered with a roll of his eyes, pulling the younger back to him again and leans down to kiss him.

Yesung’s eyes widen and immediately brings a hand up, pressing it over Kyuhyun’s mouth firmly as his eyes darted between Kyuhyun and Heechul frightfully.

“He’s not going to do anything,” Kyuhyun said, a little muffled by the younger’s hand as Heechul approached them with a sneer.

“I already know about you two, little pyromaniac.” Heechul said dismissively, earning a glare from Kyuhyun at the nickname. “Kyuhyun tells me everything, so no need to fret your little over it.”

Kyuhyun reaches up and removes the hand from his mouth, leaning down to sneak a quick kiss when the boy was distracted by Heechul talking. Yesung turns to look back at the taller with a disapproving frown in which Kyuhyun tried to get rid of by smothering him with more kisses.

“Doesn’t mean you keep doing it though,” Heechul said pointedly, walking around them to reach the door. “Keep that in the bedroom if you don’t want to get caught. Not everyone is as accepting as I am,” he said with a hair flip before proceeding to open the great doors, Yesung immediately shoving Kyuhyun a good few feet away from him to create distance.

“Kim Jongwoon,” Heechul began as he stepped aside, gesturing into the great hall. “Meet the S-Class members,”

 

 

 

 


A/N: Yo yo what is up my beautiful Luckies!
I've still been hella busy and I'm totally ready for a break because I'm mentally and physically burnt out.
But don't worry y'all, I'm still working aggressively on this story lol
I'm still trying to decide on the ending.... 1) Make you all hate me because of a sad ending or 2) make you all happy and have a fluff ending huehuehue
I'm thinking about opening an instagram account of just me, my fangirling over KyuhyunxYesung (and a bunch of other Suju/kpop stuff).....would anyone actually follow it though? lmao

Wow I'm looking back at some of my old writings here on AFF and like whoa rememebr when I used to have a hundred something subscribers lmao now it's only around 50-60....
I'm still looking for some co-authors to help create more lovely Kyusung stories~ Please PM me if you're interested :D

Anyways, thank you all for reading and subscribing! 
Comments are still GREATLY appreciated! The more comments there are, the faster I could update because sometimes comments give me good ideas to torture write for you all~
Thanks again <333