| Six

Coffee and Stars

A/N: This chapter might be confusing >.< But i stil hope you enjoy reading ^^


SUGA IS YOONGI OPPA? Heol! And this is why his voice is so familiar!

“Yah! Young lady, what are you doing here?” Yoongi oppa said, almost scolding me. “Don’t you know that mother has been looking for you?”

“O-oppa,” I couldn’t look at his eyes as I knew that he would just scold me one more time.

Yoongi oppa is my childhood friend. Since we’ve been friends from the day I was born, my parents trust him so well that they even treat him as their own child more than I am.

“Yaah! Kim Soojin, answer me!”

I froze from how he strongly said my name. No one didn’t dare to make him mad. No one doesn’t want to see him mad. No one!

“Yoongi hyung, do you know her?” Namjoon asked.

Yoongi oppa nodded. “She is my younger sister.”

Jin and Namjoon almost dropped their eyeballs upon hearing it from Yoongi oppa.

“Ah I forgot…” Yoongi oppa massaged his shoulder and slowly turned to Kim Seokjin. “Hey you shoulder pig!” Kim Seokjin froze. “Do not ever yell at my dongsaeng! If you are hungry, then eat! Don’t just burst your moodiness to anyone!”

“S-sorry… but wait! I am still older than you! I am still a hyung! Stop name-calling me! Where is your respect to a hyung, uh?” Kim Seokjin said.

Namjoon cleared his throat. “Will you please stop this nonsense immature argument? But Yoongi hyung, you didn’t tell us that you have a beautiful sister. Are you sure you are her brother?”

Yoongi oppa pulled me closer. “Can’t you see the resemblance? We are both awesome and good-looking, right? The swag siblings!” Oppa threw his infamous expresion (photo link). He looked at me, waiting for my approval, which I quickly approved and did thumb-up.

“But you are Min and she is Kim,” Namjoon asked.

“Then why Seokjin is a Kim and Jungkook, your brother, is a Jeon?”

Eh? This is so confusing! Who is Jungkook? Who is Jeon?

Namjoon was giving him judgmental look as he still didn’t want to believe Yoongi oppa. Meanwhile, Kim Seokjin was just quietly judging us as well.

“Fine, Soojin is my sister from another parents,” oppa laughed. What is so funny with that? No one is even laughing at his lame joke. When he noticed that no one laughed, he glared at me, telling me to laugh along with him. But I didn’t. “Well, Soojin is my childhood friend but we are like real siblings. We are both from Daegu.”

 

“Soojin? I know someone with a name like that!” a different voice came out of nowhere. I turned around to see who that boy is.

“Noona!” the boy who has big nose and bunny smile greeted me.

I was staring at him, searching for any clues why he looked so familiar, really familiar! And why was he greeting me?

“Love is so powerful! You are here to see him often, right noona?” the boy with big nose said. I was still figuring out who that boy is though. “Did you have fun on your 100th–“

AH! I REMEMBER! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

“They don’t know us...” the voice of Hoseok, along with his bright smile, suddenly flashbacked at the back of my ear. This is the end of my world!!!

“AH! KOOKIE!” I quickly exclaimed before he could completely speak.

“Hey kiddo, I told you to go home,” Kim Seokjin said, almost scolded Kookie. “Do mom and dad know that you are here?”

Kookie chuckled, “the stock room is so comfy and there are food here. But hyung, I am not a young kid anymore! Look at my muscles,” Kookie flexed his elbow to show his toned biceps. “My arm is a lot bigger than yours!”

“That is why you are the pig brothers,” Namjoon joked. “Muscle pig and shoulder pig.”

“Wait wait…” the attention was shifted to Suga oppa. “How come you know Jungkook, Soojin?”

Jungkook? Who? Ahhhhh, Jungkook is kookie? Jungkook is Kim Seokjin’s brother?

“Kookie… uhm… uh…” . I can’t think of any excuse. I can’t tell Suga oppa that it is because of Hoseok. But they don’t even know Hoseok.

“It is because of hyun–“ Kookie was about to say but we were interrupted when the bell on the door rang.

Saved by the bell!

 

“Namjoon, it is already closing time! PLEASE CLOSE THE COFFEE SHOP NOW! Please! She is following me again!” Someone screamed loudly, probably the one who opened the door. I don’t know who he is as I am not facing the door.

“We got a handsome friend!! But can’t you see that we still have customers here?” Namjoon said.

Kookie looked at me then wriggled his eyebrows. “Hyung!” His eyes glowed, calling that hyung.

“I told you to bring your non-existent girlfriend here all the time so your stalker won’t follow you anymore,” Yoongi oppa said, almost laughing.

“She is here!” Jungkook smiled at me. His smile is suspicious though.

“Hoseok hyung!”

cr.