| Eleven

Coffee and Stars

Hi! How is it so far? :D I will try to update this as fast as possible because my Hoseok feels are exploding like bomb!! My UB is Jin tho but Hoseok is just hearteu >.< He is just too adorableeee~

 


Soojin shifted to Seokjin who puzzled her. His soft hand was still holding her.

What does he know? He knows that Hoseok is not really my boyfriend?

Seokjin’s eyes became bright when he smiled at her. He tightened his hand as he rubs his thumb on her palm. “I know that your finger is hurt. You don’t need to make coffee until your finger heals.”

“No! No! I’m fine. It’s just a scratch!” Soojin quickly pulled her hand from him. “look!” she wiggled her fingers to prove that it was really okay.

“Nope. Just take orders and help Namjoonie. Got it?” he smiled. As he smiled, Soojin could see the world peace at him. Yeah, they may be right. Kim Seokjin is truly nice person.

She wanted to protest more but Seokjin forced her to proceed to the counter. She shyly bowed to him before going to the counter. She flashed her brightest smile as she faced the next customer, who happened to be Hoseok.

He was smiling brightly as well. “Café latte please.”

“One café latte for Hobibi sunshine,” she said.

“Make it two.” He said doing a V sign. His positive energy was contagious that could also ease the stress of every person in the coffee shop. “Seokjin hyung’s treat.”

 Seokjin’s head appeared behind the espresso machine. “Who said that?”

Hoseok did his aegyo – V sign in each hand, pouty lips with his cute little dimples showing, and cutie stuck-in-the-throat- voice. “Hobi Hobiii~”

 Soojin wasn’t sure how to feel. She was cringing too much and a little embarrassed that she wanted to face-palm. But, she found the cuteness of his aegyo especially when those two little dimples appeared. She was about to poke them but became aware that it’s rude to poke without consent. She quickly pulled her index finger.

Hoseok tilted his head to the right, still doing aegyo. His smile turned bigger, showing his heart smile and almost squinty eyes.  “Do you want to touch my aegyo dimples?” Soojin turned red as she thought that her desire to touch them wasn’t obvious. Hoseok looked at her, telling her that it’s okay to touch them. It was too cute to reject his invitation. She pointed her index finger, ready to poke those dimples. However, Hoseok playfully step back.

Soojin nearly fell on the cookie display. Good thing, she kept herself steadily. Hoseok was laughing. “Are you okay? Were you trying to catch a frog?” he said, laughing crazily.

“I’m trying to catch a horse,” she glared while trying to regain her composure.

“Waaah! I’m scared!” Hoseok said sarcastically. He leaned closer to her. “A cute little bun is angry!”

“Hobi, here’s your coffee. Don’t mind paying them. Just make sure to go back to your seat now,” Seokjin handed the two cups of coffee to Hoseok. He was cringing from the interaction of the two. “and please, get some room. So disgusting.”

Hoseok gladly took the coffee and gave the other to Soojin. “it’s for you.” He went back to Jimin and Taehyung with a huge smile, the smile that looks like a heart.


It was the time when customers are too lazy to go to a coffee shop, that meant a rest time for Soojin. Her brother and his friend, Jimin, were still at the coffee shop as if they were waiting for her. But, she decided not to disturb the boys with their business with Hoseok and the other boys. It seemed that Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon quickly got along with the youngsters.

She took out her cellphone from her apron to check her SNS and to message her highschool friend, Harin.

Soojin: Hariiiin! You there? ^^ I am so tired but I still don’t know why am I doing this. You know Hoseok, right?

Harin knows a lot about Soojin, even the fake relationship of Soojin and Hoseok. She also has a good friendship with Taehyung and Yoongi.

After 4 minutes of waiting, Harin replied.

Harin: OMG your guy?

Soojin: Ugh! Not my guy. But yes, that Hoseok. TAETAE AND JIMIN ARE HERE TOGETHER WITH HIM! THAT JIMIN KIDDO KNOWS HOSEOK! THEY ARE BOTH DANCERS! AND YOONGI OPPA HHUHUHUHUHUH

Harin: WOAH! REALLY? What about Yoongi?

Soojin: Yoongi is your future boyfriend hearteu hearteu.

Harin: Ugh, Soojin please. Not him. We are talking about your Hoseok!

Soojin: heheheheh…. Anyway… oppa told Taehyung everything! dropping out of univ and my relationship with Hoseok! I DIE! HARIN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Soojin was too focused with her converstion with Harin that she didn’t notice Yoongi’s presence.

“Harin?” Soojin jumped out from her seat when Yoongi spoke. He was too close from her cellphone. He was actually watching Soojin typing her messages to Harin, but fortunately, Yoongi’s vision is not that good to read the entire message.

“Oppa, since when were you standing there?”

“Why? Is there something that I should know?” he asked.

Soojin shook her head. “Ah! Yes! Harin and You will make a perfect couple that everyone will be so jealous. Relationship goals.” She said, forming two hearts with her fingers.

“Ack~ Stop that. You know that Harin doesn’t like me,” Yoongi turned back to go back to his seat but looked at her again. “But you and Hoseok are perfect because of your aegyo. Stop with your aegyo. Ugh!”


The night breeze was whistling through the door of the coffee shop, enough to tell them that it is already late. Namjoon and Seokjin said their goodbyes to them. The two would go to a recording studio as Namjoon asked a favor to Seokjin. While Soojin, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were all walking together.

“Kim Seokjin is nice to me,” Soojin broke the silence. She was too glad that she had a no fight day with him. She could finally see the goodness of Seokjin, and could return her first impression on him – peaceful.

Hoseok was just watching her as she talks about the nice things Seokjin did to her. He was half smiling because Soojin was very happy, the other half is because he isn’t the reason of her smile. He knew that he doesn’t have the right to feel such since their relationship is merely a fake one.

“Hyung,” Taehyung placed his arms on Hoseok’s shoulder. He pushed Hoseok to the side of Soojin. “You are my noona’s boyfriend. Even though my noona is like that, she is a one-man woman. Don’t be jealous.”

Hoseok was so aware of the reality and felt embarrassed hearing straight from Soojin’s brother’s mouth that he is her boyfriemd. He wanted to deny it but he just can’t.

“I really thought that noona is a lesbian. She can’t even see my effort to be noticed as a man. Every girl in our school likes me but noona keeps on ignoring me. I thought she likes girls,” Jimin mocked. Taehyung and Jimin made an agreement that Jimin could seduce Taehyung’s sister just because they wanted to know her uality.

“PARK JIMIN! You are a baby with abs.” Soojin retorted.


The Kim siblings reached their home. Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi didn’t go with them even though Taehyung insisted. Soojin wanted to, but she was scared that her parents would know about Hoseok.

“Noona,” Taehyung’s deep voice surrounded the peaceful hallway. Soojin already knew what Taehyung wanted to talk about.

“Sorry for not telling you,” she said, not looking at him. The guilt of keeping secrets from her family was eating her slowly. She could feel the disappointment from Taehyung. Disappointed of not telling him and for quitting university. All she wanted to do was to apologize for not telling him. She couldn’t do anything as regrets of not continuing college is invisible.

“what are you going to do now?” he asked. He was full of concern and anxiety especially that their parents weren’t aware of it.

“I don’t know but please give me some time to gain courage to tell this to our parents. Please?” she looked into his eyes as she begged her brother.

“I got it. No problem, noona. As long as you are happy with your decision,” Taehyung showed his rectangular smile and gave warm hug to her. Taehyng felt a couple of vibration from Soojin’s bag. “Noona, Hoseok hyung is so cool! Go ang get your phone now. It’s probably him”

 

Hoseok: Let’s make it real.

 

cr.