Overwhelming Madness

Shh! Don't Disturb Others! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Today Sunyoul felt like 'hey, maybe this day will go much better than the past couple days'.

Note: maybe.

Oh how wrong he was.

How very, VERY wrong he was (about everything).

The morning went by like any other morning: simply reaching the office, putting his stuff down, leaving the room to start his volunteering hour, a quick visit to the children to check on who was looking over the children at this hour (thankfully not Wei), and heading to the upper floor too clean up and readjust any misplaced items.

And then something blew against his ears and made him shriek loudly before falling to the floor as a form of self-defense and turning to see who the weirdo was.

See, it wasn't that much better... neither was it normal.

"Wooshin what are you trying to do?!" Sunyoul hissed slightly, feeling his face practically burn from what had happened but only got a shrug from the red-haired boy in reply, making Sunyoul pout, "Are you really still not going to talk to me?"

Wooshin simply shrugs again, obviously indifferent about his situation of not talking to Sunyoul.

"Well next time, try greeting me normally..." Sunyoul mumbles, still feeling embarrassed as he pushes himself up from the ground... and never before had Sunyoul regretted so much about standing up because suddenly he felt somthing warm against his cheek.

"Is that normal enough?" Wooshin backs away, a teasing grin on his face.

Sunyoul couldn't help but think "this little devil!" as he placed a hand over his cheek, his face now twice as warm as it was before. He lets out a slight squeak as he tries his best to keep whispering, "Nevermind! You just stay away from me!"

He regrets even more when he was suddenly trapped to the bookcase by Wooshin's arms, "What if I don't want to?"

Oh God not this cliche! Sunyoul cringed a bit because 1) cliches are cringy and 2) he kinda hates himself now for still feeling embarrassed about something so cliche.

"Hey, no harassing the volunteers here. If you can't respect the people who work here than get out of here."

The two turn their heads to see Wei standing there, a slight frown apparent on his face as he crossed his arms with his shoulder bag still on. Sunyoul immediately panics when he could practically see sparks flying as Wooshin and Wei made eye contact.

"I'm not harassing him, and who are you to tell me?"

The fluffy marshmallow bunny panicked even more at Wooshin's suddenly curt voice.

"I'm a volunteer here so I have every right to tell you that. Now back away from him before we ban you from the library."

Wooshin stares at Wei before slowly backing away and walking out of the section that they were in. Sunyoul finally lets out his breath that he didn't realize that he was holding and nearly collapsed from his knees suddenly becoming jelly but thankfully Wei caught him on time.

"Are you okay?" Wei asks worriedly, a new tone to Sunyoul but he barely cared because that was tense and he would really not like to be caught in a situation like that again.

"Y-Yeah... er- thanks for helping..." Sunyoul awkwardly laughs.

Wei lets out a huff of indignancy, a slight bitterness to his tone, "Jeez, who does that guy think he is. Talk about no respect."

"I-It's okay... h-he's harmless..."

"Oh yeah? Explain why it looks like you were scared for your life before I came looking for you," Wei rolls his eyes, making Sunyoul contemplate on whether he should tell Wei that Wooshin was basically flirting with him.

"Wei-appa there you are- omo!"

Confused, the two turn to see Soonyoung fangirlboying and Jeongyeon covering Chaeyoung's eyes with her hand and covering her own eyes with her other hand but peeping through her fingers. That was the moment where they realized that the position they were looked like they were about to kiss.

"W-W-W-Wait kids this isn't what it looks like!" they stuttered simultaneously as they immediately backed away from each other.

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone else except our friends!" Soonyoung squealed as he ran away with Jeongyeon following and dragging Chaeyoung along.

"Oh my gosh, what mess have I gotten myself into..." Sunyoul murmured, barely acknowledging the fact that Wei was extremely flustered about their situation, "Er- why did you come look for me before starting your hour...?"

The taller jolts at the reminder before awkwardly clearing his throat, "Um- I was going to ask you if you were free tomorrow..."

Sunyoul blinks, slowly answering, "Yeah... I mean the library is closed tomorrow so my schedule isn't cluttered."

He watches how Wei's face scrunches up slightly from hesitating to say something before suddenly blurting out, "Just- Just meet me at the shopping center closest to the library at 3 p.m.- and no excuses!" before quickly walking away.

It takes maybe 4.5 seconds for Sunyoul to realize that Wei just asked him out on a date.

And now he has a date.

A date.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! OAO Sunyoul internally screeched, having a mental breakdown as he feels himself blush. The mental breakdown went on for a bit before he actually tried to calm himself down and realize that Wooshin was peaking from behind a book case that was fairly close.

"W-What?" Sunyoul admits that he felt a bit on the defensive side when he backs away slightly as Wooshin walks over to him with something behind his back.

Sorry.

The volunteer blinks, seeing how Wooshin looked slightly guilty as he holds the notepad, "Um- it's fine... just know your boundaries better... You know that you can talk, right?"

"Who was he?"

"A fellow volunteer. Why do you ask?"

He watches as Wooshin seems like he's contemplating over something before lowly saying, "Nothing... I was just gonna tell you that we should go somewhere."

"Uh, well, I wouldn't mind." which was true because Sunyoul's heart is too fluffy to really truly hate anyone but he swore he saw Wooshin light up at his answer, "Really? Then we should hang out at 3 p.m. at the shopping center by here."

"Well-"

"I have to go back home now before my mom nags me again. See you later!" Wooshin quickly waves as he leaves the area.

And never before has Sunyoul wanted to slap himself so badly for not being able to assert himself.