Alice Gives Somewhat-Good Advice...???

Shh! Don't Disturb Others! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Sunyoul-umma, what's it like to be married?"

To which Sunyoul dropped the books he was carrying onto the floor as Wooshin nearly spit-tanks the water he just drank from the water fountain nearby.

Jeonghan tilts his head to the side innocently in confusion as Sunyoul hurriedly kneels down to pick up the books again and Wooshin turns away and begins to have a coughing fit.

"W-W-W-Where did this question come from...?" Sunyoul managed to ask with an awkward smile.

"Because you and Wei-appa are married, right?"

"N-No!"

This simply makes Jeonghan more confused, seeing how his eyebrows scrunch up, "Then are you and Wooshin-hyung are married?"

"N-NO!" and Sunyoul realized how hard it was to yell out of total embarrassment while still whispering. He ignored Wooshin walking over to pat his head before kneeling down to Jeonghan's level too.

"Then who are you married to?" Jeonghan pouted.

"Jeonghan-ah, I'm not even at the legal age to marry yet," Sunyoul sighed in an exasperated way and felt the need to sigh again when he almost forgot that Jeonghan was still 9 years old and that he obviously wasn't taught what 'legal age' meant yet.

"Why are you asking this anyways?"

"Because Jisoo said that we're gonna get married."

And there goes the books he just picked up again and Wooshin choking on his spit.

"He said that we're gonna live in a biiiig castle with a dragon like a prince and princess," Jeonghan said, spreading his arms out to emphasize how big it would be, probably copying how Jisoo had emphasized it.

Oh my gawd when will that child [Jisoo] understand?! Sunyoul and Wooshin both thought.

However, Jeonghan soon crosses his arms in thought, "But then Junhui said that Jisoo couldn't marry me... and then the two got into a fight again... is something wrong?"

What Jeonghan meant was he was questioning why Sunyoul was face-palming and why Wooshin looked fairly unimpressed, obviously both thinking 'how the heck is a 9 year-old's life this complicated?'

Sunyoul took a deep breath, trying to smile reassuringly, "W-Well Jeonghan-ah, when you marry someone you need to have your family agree with it and you need to love them just as much as they love you."

"'Lo...ve'...?" Jeonghan tilts his head innocently.

Wooshin and Sunyoul both looked at each other, both sending silent messages that are basically like 's.o.s.!' 'hey I don't know what to do here neither!'

"But... I don't love Jisoo...? But he's my friend... so I like him... but not like umma would with appa...? Like Junhui...? But..." Jeonghan silently thinks before pouting and looking like he was on the verge of crying, "I don't know Sunyoul-umma!"

The two immediately panic before reaching over and hugging the poor boy that was obviously overthinking- well thinking too much on whether to marry Jisoo- well thinking unfitting things for a 9 year-old- ugh you know what I mean!

After a few awkward seconds, Jeonghan lifts his head, "Sunyoul-umma, you're not married yet?"

He inwardly groans before replying with an awkward laugh, "N-No... not yet, I'm pretty sure..."

"Then I would be happy if you married Wooshin-hyung!"

Don't even get him started on how Jeonghan's face was literally lit up with sparkly eyes and Wooshin looking rather happy as he felt his face burning up. Next thing he knew Wooshin was leaving with light steps and he couldn't even stop him.

"L... Let's just get you back to the other kids... and isn't Wei watching over right now?" Sunyoul remembered seeing Wei head over to the children's area after setting down his stuff in the morning.

"M-hm, but he didn't answer my questions because he was stopping Jisoo's and Junhui's fight."


It seemed like Wei had fairly good control over the children so far, seeing how when he got there Jisoo and Junhui were sulking and facing the opposite corners of the room... emphasize the 'seemed' part.

Wei quickly walks over to Sunyoul upon first sight of Sunyoul, "Uh- we have a problem here."

"Jihoon and I are gonna get married in October!" Seungcheol announced while holding Jihoon's hand, the latter looking thoroughly embarrassed as the girls giggled and only receiving a shush from Jihyo.

"The one time that I'm not here to help you..." Sunyoul was quite amazed and dumbfounded at the same time... but mostly dumbfounded, "Wei, do you have any sort of explanation as to why this is happening?"

"Oh- er- story time- um- Sleeping Beauty I think- then Jisoo-yah did this thing with Jeonghan-ah and Junhui-yah seemed irritated at that and- uh- lots of fighting... do we have a first aid kit?"

"In the office."

"Okay, that's nice to know- then Seungcheol-ah got the same idea and dragged Jihoon-ah into this mess," Wei murmured awkwardly, Sunyoul sighing while slumping a bit as Jeonghan ran over to the pair and congratulated them.

"Well did you know that Jeonghan-ah went and found me to ask what it's like to be married?"

"Excuse me?!"

"Yeah... not a happy-fun time..." and Sunyoul decided to leave out the bit about Jeonghan agreeing with Wooshin being the 'appa' instead of Wei [or more like he tried his best to wipe that memory bit away from his brain]. He kind of regrets adding the bit about the family needing to agree with who their family member married.

"I like Wooshin-hyung as the appa better."

And he (inwardly) spoke too soon.

"Whaat, no way," Momo pouted.

"I don't care as long as they give us their blessings," Seungchol smiled, making Jihoon smack the other on the arm.

Wei sort of gave Sunyoul the look as the children continued to talk about whether they want Wei or Wooshin as the appa. Sunyoul awkwardly laughs, trying to subtly escape the scene and back to shelfing duty.

"Sunyoul-umma, you wouldn't leave Wei-appa, right?" Soonyoung asked with a pout, catching the two 'parents' by surprise when he suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Don't do that, Sunyoul-umma. Wei-appa will be lonely," Tzuyu suddenly appeared too.

"I-I-I-!" Sunyoul looks over to Wei, who was blushing an interesting shade of red.

"Wei, are you okay...?" Sunyoul asked worriedly, feeling more confused than embarrassed.

"So Sunyoul-umma does love Wei-appa still," Tzuyu nodded as Soonyoung cheered.

"Y-You..." Wei took a deep breath before pushing a flustered Sunyoul away, "Don't you have shelfing duty or something go do that as I take care of those bra- I mean- children okay?!"

Next thing Sunyoul knew he was back at his original place, wondering what had he just done.