Too much Cake

Shh! Don't Disturb Others! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Sunyoul woke up, feeling more groggy than usual before sparing a glance to his side. Immediately, he sees that is was noon time and a basin containing a towel in it. He tries to think back to what had happened during the morning before seeing Jungkook walk into the room with a bag of groceries.

"Oh you're awake. How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked, placing the bags on the floor by the entrance.

"Not good," Sunyoul's voice went hoarse by the last word, making him cough slightly before asking, "W-Why are we back home?"

"You fainted from a fever and we had to drag you back home from the main lobby," his cousin walks over to the basin and wrings a fresher towel to replace the one on Sunyoul's head, "Pretty sure you caught a cold of some sort. Hold on, I'll be back with some soup for you to eat." Jungkook stretches a bit before heading to the door and grabbing the bags, saying, "Text me if you need something," before leaving the room.

And Sunyoul suddenly realized how terrible of a condition his throat was in seeing how he couldn't even hum in acknowledgement to what Jungkook had said. He thinks back to how he got sick when he was doing quite well with taking care of his health before realizing that 1) he spent four weeks with Wooshin when he was sick and that 2) Hwanhee was coughing a bit meaning he probably had the cold...

Man it is just consecutive mistakes that are being made.

The door opens soon, Sunyoul expecting to see Jungkook but knowing that soup wasn't made that quickly before seeing a familiar red-haired boy peeping into the room. Wooshin silently closes the door behind him with a familiar notepad clutched against his chest, "How are you feeling?"

He opens his mouth to talk but ends up coughing instead. Wooshin walks over to him before kneeling down, laying the notepad and a pencil onto Sunyoul's lap. Sunyoul picks up the pencil to write on the notepad, not trusting his throat to say "worse than I thought I would feel. How are you here?"

"I helped your cousin bring you back home. And I woulda figured that you were doing terrible, seeing how you fainted while making your way over to my table," Wooshin sighed, adjusting his legs into a more comfortable sitting position.

I didn't feel that bad during the morning...

"Well we suddenly get sick at the most random times of the day, plus there's been this virus that's been spreading around town lately," Wooshin shrugged.

This is the most I've ever heard you talk.

"Maybe because the tables have turned and someone else is in need of a notepad to talk?" to which Sunyoul wished that the other would actually not talk for once when Wooshin smirked at him.

"You still haven't considered my deal though."

The sentence was too out of context for Sunyoul so he could only write a question mark in the notepad. This made Wooshin have a rather annoyed look, opening his mouth before th door opens.

"The kids won't let go of that, huh."

"Yeah, they never-"

And the moment that Jungkook opened the door with a tray of medicine and a bowl of soup with Wei by his sighed- well, talk about awkward when Wooshin and Wei immediately met gazes and tense silence passed by. Sunyoul tried to hide a bit more underneath his blanket and desperately wished for the blanket to eat him or something so that he didn't have to face this again. Jungkook seemed to have caught onto the thing by barely before awkwardly asking for clarification, "Sooooooo you two know each other...?"

"Unfortunately," Wooshin stated.

"I'm just gonna leave the soup for you and high-tail out of here..." Jungkook slowly walks into the room to set the tray onto Sunyoul's lap before running out of the room.

He really did wish that his blanket could just eat him.

"So why are you here?" Wooshin asked.

"The same could be asked for you," Wei replied back.

Sunyoul really didn't want to deal with any of this while he was sick so the tense atmosphere was only edging on his nerves (and giving him a headache) but oddly enough, both of them sigh.

"I really don't want to deal with a glare off while he's sick," Wooshin murmured, to which Wei nodded in agreement, a sight that Sunyoul thought that he would never see because these guys got along with each other like water and oil (or cheese and chalk? Well you get the point).

Wooshin pushes himself up from the ground and stretch a bit, "I have to leave anyways." The red-haired boy spares a glance to Sunyoul, quietly saying, "Think about it," before taking his leave.

'Think about it'? What is he talking about... the sentence was too out of context for Sunyoul to understand what it meant, barely acknowledging the fact that Wei had come over to take over Wooshin's spot.

"You feeling better?" Wei asked, to which Sunyoul nodded. The taller (well currently shorter since he was sitting on the ground and Sunyoul was sitting on his bed) sighed before continuing, "You nearly gave me a heart attack when Sana-yah asked me why you were being carried out of the library by Jungkook-ssi and Wooshin."

Sorry. I didn't think a fever would hit me that badly...

"Just take care of yourself better... oh, and avoid sick people, there's been a virus spreading around town recently."

So I've heard, Sunyoul smiled a small smile before realizing something.

Wait, shouldn't you avoid me then?

"Already caught it before so my immunity to it will be fine- I did tell you that the virus has been going around town didn't I?" Wei chuckled, "Anyways, the kids are probably gonna freak out when you come back because they sure did freak out on me once they heard Sana-yah say that. They kept asking me if 'umma' was okay and if you were dying or something. Those kids are pretty imaginative."

I would bet that, especially Soonyoung, Seungcheol, and Jisoo.

"Actually Jisoo-yah wasn't here today. I think he might've caught the virus too." Wei takes a glance at his phone before pushing himself up, "Well, I should head back before the kids freak out on me too. Get well soon." He ruffled Sunyoul's hair before waving goodbye and leaving the room.

I'm surprised he didn't use that opportunity to say "get better for our children"... Sunyoul pouted as he tried to fix his hair before feeling flustered at the sudden thought he had.

I really need to find new people to hang out with...