Wonderland or Reality?

Shh! Don't Disturb Others! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"So, did you think about it?"

Sunyoul blinked before letting out a small sigh as he continues to place back books on the shelf, pouting, "Wooshin, if you keep being so vague I'll never be able to give you an answer. You do realize that, right?"

Wooshin only pouts as a response too, "Well then nevermind. If you forgot about it then it's probably something you wouldn't agree on-"

"Or maybe it was too minor of a question that it slipped my mind?" Sunyoul interrupted mindfully. A giggle escapes when he sees Wooshin blush slightly from the relization that he was being too pessimistic and rambling on by accident.

"A-Anyways, the question was whether you'd move with me... to Daejeon."

And that was where memories came rushing back and the volunteer could only blink in shock, "O-Oh..."

"My family and I are going to move back to Daejeon in at least a month since we moved here for business reasons and complications. I was wondering if you wanted to move with us because..." Wooshin hesitated for some words before it looked like he decided to say something else, mumbling, "Well, I was just wondering, you know. I'm home-schooled either way so it gets lonely from time to time..."

"But moving to Daejeon is a bit... and not to mention that we're not extremely close..." Sunyoul murmured as he looks down to the floor before slapping his mouth shut at the realization that he added a rather rude remark. He looks up, worried that he unintentionally hurt the red-haired boy but surprisingly, he only had a small smile with an emotion in his eyes that couldn't be described.

He stutters, "Th-That's not what I mean! I-I mean, this is my home town and moving to Daejeon is like moving to another country... not to mention my family is back here and this library is more special to me than you think which is ridiculous because it is a place but it's a place where it's nostalgic and-! ... Sorry, I was rambling..." he meekly ends with an apology, his gaze drifting off to the floor yet again.

"This library is special to me too."

"R-Really?" Sunyoul hesitantly looks up before watching in amazement at how warm Wooshin's facial expression was.

"Yeah, because it's where I met you," a slight laugh played with the tone of his voice, to which Sunyoul was forced to admit to the fact that his chest tightened slightly as his face warmed up.

Wooshin lets out a small sigh after taking a glance at his watch, "I should get going now..." he looks like he's about to do something but hesitates, an unusual action from someone who was normally so blunt; then again, this entire scene was odd considering how Wooshin seemed to have lacked any ability to show such feelings. The red-haired boy settles for a ruffle to Sunyoul's hair before taking his leave.

Maybe Sunyoul didn't have the right to think it, but he still thought that this was unfair. He left him in a jumble of incomprehensible thoughts.


"This is your 4th time sighing."

Sunyoul blinked before looking over to Wei, the children around them shouting the silliest things in the background as they ran around the park since the volunteers thought that an outing for the children after the announcement of Jisoo's sudden leave would be good for them.

"Oh..." Sunyoul murmured, more self-conscious as to what he was doing- which was really nothing more than sitting on a bench with Wei.

"I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, I'm just asking if something's wrong," Wei said.

Do I tell him about Wooshin or...? No, that might be a terrible idea considering that they hate each other or something... but I should tell him, right...? I mean, I can trust him and Jungkook isn't much of an advisor in the first place...

"...youl? Sunyoul? Jagiya???"

"Huh? Oh- uh- wait, did you just call me 'jagiya'?" Sunyoul was more than confused at that.

"It was just a joke," Wei laughed in a carefree manner before it slowed into an awkward moment of silence. At that, his face went red, hissing out a quiet, "Oh shush, you weren't paying attention when I was just calling your name. Now do you mind telling me what's wrong?"

He bit the bottom of his lip nervously before slowly saying, "Well you see... this friend of mine-"

"Are you really doing that?"

"Yes, this is a lot harder than you think!" Sunyoul pouted, blushing a light pink as he knows how ridiculous he sounded, before continuing, "Anyways, this friend of mine has this other friend who wants him to move across the country with him but he isn't sure as to follow with him or not. If he did go, he'd have to leave his childhood behind... if he doesn't go... he thinks he might be missing out on something...?" The last part ended in a question as Sunyoul himself wasn't sure either, but that was really the only thing he was afraid of: What would be the opportunities that would be missed if he chooses no?

He watches carefully for a response as Wei's eyebrows scrunch up in thought, a moment of silence drifting between the two.

"... You want to give them some aliases to give my some more info before I give what I think?" he asked.

Sunyoul had to think for a moment too. The words left his mouth as though they were naturally slow and smooth in movement, "My friend is Alice... his friend is Cheshire... Alice has to decide as to whether he should stay or leave his Wonderland..."

The taller blinks before sighing in frustration, slumping his back against the bench that they were on and staring up to the sky, "I do have something to say but I don't think that it's the good type of advice!"

"Even if it's not good... maybe it'll help?" he asked hesitantly.

"Trust me, what I have to say will make this more troublesome than necessary," Wei forced a laugh, sounding like he was mocking something.

"I... I think you should tell still..." he weakly said, knowing that he might regret it but he really was in desperate need for help.

"... Well, I should be saying 'Alice should follow whatever makes him happy'... but..." he closes his eyes, his posture relaxing more, "... The Mad Hatter is selfish... and wants Alice to stay in Wonderland..."

At least for Wei, he seemed more relaxed now that that was out, but Sunyoul went rigid, his eyes widening at the realization of what the taller meant. Now he really wasn't sure as to whether he regret asking for advice from him or not.


Omg guys three more chapters! OAO (maybe, I might not give them another date day and instead go for Sunyoul's decision, what happened with who he chose to go with, and a little preview (200-500 words?) for the sequel (most likely the latter)).

Anyways, polls. They are super important. Yeah.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/120391