Wonderland Turned Nightmare?

Shh! Don't Disturb Others! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Lots of Seventeen and Twice comeos in here ('cause little children always help push the plot forward :P) Also it's official, I'm doing a Seventeen sequel when this story is finished. Can you guess the love complication for that one? ;3


As a kid, Sunyoul was fairly patient and kind, never being mad at anyone or cursing something out. He knew how to respect and was always innocent, learning from his grandmother well, but even this is getting on his nerves a bit.

"Sunyoul-oppa, do you need help?" Dahyun asked, stopping at drawing a house with a red crayon.

By that she meant how Wooshin was bothering him with a Winnie the Pooh hand puppet through pushing his head with said bear as today was doodling day for the kids.

"N-No, I'm fine," Sunyoul awkwardly laughed. He honestly had no idea what he was suppose to do since telling the red-haired boy to stop earlier didn't work at all.

"What happened to Wei-hyung?" Hansol asked.

Apparently that stopped Wooshin from pushing Winnie against his head, looking confused at the volunteer. Sunyoul decided to pushed Winnie away before awkwardly laughing again, "Wei is not here right now, this is Wooshin- er- a friend of some sort."

That made Wooshin look fairly unimpressed at the 'friend of some sort' part.

"But aren't you and Wei-oppa married?" Sana asked.

How were these kids able to make him embarrassed so easily? He could feel the blood rush to his cheeks quickly, almost forgetting to whisper,  "W-We're not married! Not even d-dating!"

Who wants to see Winnie vs. Sunyoul?

"I do!" Soonyoung raised his arm excitingly but was shushed immediately by Chan, who was extremely concentrated in drawing.

Aannndddd that's when he could feel his mouth twitch between a smile and a frown when Winnie was repeatedly smacked into his head.

"Do you want help now, Sunyoul-oppa?"

"I'm fine I'm just fine Dahyun-ah," Sunyoul awkwardly laughed as he placed his hand between his head and Winnie, making Wooshin pout.

Are you annoyed?

More than enough!... so Sunyoul wanted to add when he saw Wooshin write that in crayon but calmed down before he actually explodes on the boy.

"Sunyoul-oppa Jisoo and Junhui are fighting again," Mina pouted as she pointed towards said boys.

By what she meant was that they were having a glaring contest agin as Junhui protectively hugged Jeonghan from Jisoo. Jeonghan was yet again confused as to what the heck was going.

"Jisoo. Junhui. What did I tell you two about Jeonghan?" Sunyoul walked over and scolded.

Jisoo looked down with a pout, "That you can't call on who you're going to marry..."

Junhui copied the other's action as he lets go of Jeonghan, "That just because Jisoo touches Jeonghan without permission doesn't mean I can too..."

"That's right. Jeonghan are you okay?" Sunyoul asked worriedly but immediately noticed that Wooshin was playing with Jeonghan through Winnie.

Jeonghan was staring at Winnie with a pout (which Sunyoul could obviously guess to be Wooshin continuously bopping him with Winnie). Although he seemed mad, once Wooshin suddenly booped his nose with Winnie's nose the boy giggled.

"No fair!" Jisoo and Junhui whined but only recieved a shush from Chan.

He couldn't help but smile at the sight of Wooshin- well- not being annoying and playing with one of the kids.

"Bye Wooshin-hyung," Jeonghan waved, to which Winnie waved back.

"Oh, you're leaving?" Sunyoul asked as Wooshin went to go pick up his bag.

The red-haired boy nodded, slinging his bag over his shoulder before stopping by Sunyoul, letting Winnie wave goodbye to the other. He lets a giggles escape before realizing something, "Say, Wooshin, a sore throat shouldn't last more than one week... right?"

Wooshin shrugged nonchalantly before beckoning Sunyoul to come closer with his other hand.

Curious, Sunyoul leaned in and immediately regretted doing so seeing how Wooshin also leaned his face in. He could feel his cheeks burn before quickly closing his eyes shut and pausing stiffly.

He opened his eyes out of shock to see a close-up of Winnie instead of Wooshin. The volunteer swore he saw Wooshin smirk before leaving quickly.

"Hey Sun- Why is your face red?"

Talk about timing when Wei suddenly appeared behind him with a questioning look.

"N-N-N-Nothing!" Sunyoul stuttered out of embarrassment, covering the bottom of his face with the baggy sleeve of his sweater.

"Sunyoul-oppa was about to be chu-ed!" Seokmin yelled rather loudly but by then Dino was tired of shushing his sunbaenims.

"'Chu-ed'?" Wei scrunched up his eyebrows before turning back to Sunyoul.

"Wooshin-oppa almost kissed Sunyoul-oppa," Chaeyoung raised her hand.

"Again, who is 'Wooshin'? I keep hearing about him. Should I be concerned over who he is?" Wei continued to ask, making Sunyoul feel relatively cornered.

"He's Sunyoul-hyung's 'friend of some sort'," Mingyu raised his hand. Wonwoo then tugged him on the sleeve before whispering something to the taller boy's ear. He blinked before questioning aloud, "What do you mean by 'secret boyfriend'?"

"What?!" Wei and Sunyoul yelled in unison (although Sunyoul's a bit more high-pitched) before receiving a loud 'shh!' from one of the librarians by the counter.

"Weiyoul hwaiting!" Momo cheered, making Sunyoul blush a deeper shade of red (if that's even possible).

Wei groaned before massaging his temple, "You know what? Forget whoever the heck Wooshin is! So anyways, do you know why I came here today?" he turned to Sunyoul, who was hiding his red face from the group with his hands.

"U-Uh... too tease me like u-usual...?" Sunyoul moved his fingers slightly to peek through.

"Welllll better get use to it," Wei grinned as he waved around a lamenated name tag with familiar bold letters saying 'volunteer'.

"... H-Huh?!" Sunyoul almost forgot to whisper as he immediately removed his hands from his face from the pure shock.

"Do we call you Wei-appa and Sunyoul-umma now?" Naeyeon asked with a tilt of a head.

"Does that make Wooshin-hyung the secret boyfriend of Sunyoul-umma?!" Seokmin gasped.

"Makjang drama!" Seungcheol gasped more dramatically than Seokmin, making a rather annoyed Jihoon smack the older on the arm.

The two teens watched the children whisper among each other, making their voices too muffled to really identify who said what.

"Please don't tell me we have to spend time with the kids all of the time," Wei murmured in a absentminded way.

"Depends on if the kids requests us for next time," Sunyoul answered back in a similar fashion.