Chapter 1

Rich Meets Poor
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Disclaimer- I do not own THE HEIRS or any of its characters! Also I got the basic idea of this story (of a rich guy/family getting poor etc. from a German TV Show called ‘Arme Millionäre’ – but of course I created my own twist and transformed it into a kdrama ff! So – also this show doesn’t belong to me nor it’s characters!!! All rights belong to their respective orders and I’m unfortunately not one of them :/ Anyway, now that this is out of the way I think it’s time to give you some general information about this story: 1. Cha Eun-Sang does not have any relationship with Kim Tan! 2 . Her mother will not play a big role in this story. 3. Cha Eun-Sang’s mother is rather sick and does not live in Seoul 4. Eun-Sang lives on her own 5. It’s Kim Won that brought her to this school – you’ll find out later exactly why ^^ 6. I have no real idea/experience how school life etc. is in South Korea, so I created a mix between the American and European system for my purposes in this story – also everything that has to do with money is in dollars! – There’s actually a ton of other things I could explain to you now here, but the best is that you find out on your own! ^^ Have fun reading and please leave a review at the end! XD

 

 

“Welfare student!”, he shouted through the halls, annoyed that she just wouldn’t turn around.  Actually he was more than just annoyed, he was livid! No one ever dared not to follow his orders, no one ever simply walked away from him and never ever did someone completely ignore him. People knew that they would eventually have to face his wrath, but it seemed as if that new welfare student just didn’t care. Well that wouldn’t do, looked like she would soon face punishment.

“YAH!”, he shouted again and once he noticed that she wasn’t halting, but much rather speeding up – he did something unexpected. He actually run up to her and pulled her around, stopping her from walking away at once. “Are you deaf?”

“No, I hear perfectly well, thank you”, Cha Eun-Sang answered with annoyance and lifted her chin a bit higher. While she was a bit afraid of him, fine…she was really afraid of him, she wouldn’t back down. Yoon Chan-Young had warned her of the antics of the chaebols, especially of that particular specimen called Choi Young-Do, the heir to Zeus Group and one of the biggest fortunes in their country. She knew that he could be vicious, that he was a bully and she knew that she now was his official prey. “Can you let go of my arm now?”, she demanded impatiently, causing that bully to raise his eyebrows. She stared mesmerized at them.

“Are you going to listen when I’ll call you in the future?”

“No”

“Then you’ve got your answer”, he replied shortly and pulled her towards the staircase and up to the roof, only letting her go once the door was closed and he was sure that they were alone. “Give me your phone number”

“Why should I?”, Eun-Sang wanted to know hand put her hands on her hips, by now she was glaring fiercely at him.

“Did I say it like a question? I think not. Give it to me, while I’m still being nice”, Choi Young-Do informed her and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Waiting for her to start telling him her number, but she stayed mute. “I’ll have you know that I’m not a very patient man, could you hurry up a little…please?”, he added after some hesitation.

“You chaebols are really weird. Why don’t you just ask normally for my number? You know if you liked me in the first place, a simple conversation would’ve been enough, why start bullying me and then ask for my number? So weird…”, Cha Eun-Sang started telling him, but was quickly cut off by a horrified looking Choi Young-Do.

“Excuse me?! I sure as hell don’t like such a…a…poor woman like you! Why would I even like you? I mean look at you! Your shoes are so…old and rotten! You could barely afford our school’s uniform and you’re in desperate need of a new haircut! Now tell me again…why would I like someone like you? A welfare student! Why?”

“Hold up! My shoes are not rotten! I bought them some months ago!”

“See! Proof that they’re old and rotten!”

“Wow. No! They’re fairly new and they’re still in very good shape. Besides I do not need a new haircut! I like my hair the way it is and I do not see why I do have to justify myself in front of you!”, Cha Eun-Sang uttered furiously, glaring at that ridiculously tall guy in front of her. She pushed him back a little, feeling like he was invading her personal space. “Fine, let’s admit you do not like me. I still don’t see a reason why I should give you my phone number. Until now you’ve done nothing but make my day a living hell! You nearly pushed me over this morning just to say ‘hi’, then your girlfriend warned me to stay away from you and a certain Kim Tan in the bathroom and that’s just this morning! You’ve humiliated me at lunch, you tripped me several times and now you nearly kidnap me, lock me up on the roof and you want my phone number? Just what the heck is wrong with you?!”

“Girlfriend? What the hell? I don’t have a girlfriend”, Young-Do quickly protested and held his hands up. But he didn’t exactly know why he was protesting as much. It’s not like he needed to explain stuff to her, or reassure her or anything else.

“Well that’s quite hard to believe, look at you”, Eun-Sang suddenly blurted out and held her hand in front of once she realized what she had just said. What was wrong with her? Why was she spilling such things? Why was she telling him that?!

“Like what you see?”, he cheekily asked and wink at her. Eun-Sang even believed that he straightened up a little to appear taller and he seemed to puff out his chest. What was he trying to do? Look like Tarzan?

“I honestly can’t see past your humongous ego, it’s blocking the view”, Eun-Sang retorted and to her big astonishment he actually started laughing at that. She had to admit that it suited him, he looked handsome while smiling.

“Ok, fine. You win this round, welfare student. But don’t thin

Please log in to read the full chapter