Confession

Produce 101/I.O.I. Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confessions

Kim Nayoung

 

I was finally ready to confess to my longtime crush, swoon worthy Ki Heehyun or Cathy. She was the sunbae of the school everyone looked up to and I was no different. I had fallen for her pretty quickly after being in choir club with her for the past year.

 

Standing in the middle of the hallway, who wouldn’t fall for Cathy? She had a perfect figure, beautiful sharp eyes, and….a midget blocking my view of her.

 

“Umm can you move like five feet away from me?” I asked.

 

The girl gave me a bright smile, “Who are those flowers for?”

 

“Someone.” I glared. “Now shoo.”

 

But like gum on my shoe, the dwarf was immediately in front of me again. I mean, I could admit that she was sort of pretty but I was a woman with a mission.

 

“I’m Kim Sejeong!” she stuck her hand out.

 

I reluctantly replied, “Kim Nayoung.”

 

“Hey, we’re both Kims.” she giggled.

 

I countered, “Yes, us and a large percentage of people in Korea.”

 

“You should smile more, you look prettier that way.” Sejeong poked my cheek.

 

A blush suddenly came to my face for some weird reason.

 

I snapped out of my daze and walked around the shorter girl, “I’ve gotta go.”

 

Finally, I had an opening after slipping past Sejeong and I strode forward only to realize that Cathy was nowhere to be seen….

 

AISH

 

/           /

/           /

 

Okay, yesterdays confession was a definite fail but I was ready this time. I had ditched the flowers and public confession idea for a more private strategy. Meaning, I had texted Cathy asking her to meet me in the school garden. Perfect location plus privacy.

 

“The flowers are so pretty this time of year.”

 

I replied, “Yeah they are.”

 

Wait….what?

 

I glared, “Midget, what are you doing here?”

 

“I’m a part of the gardening club.” Sejeong smiled and held up her club badge.

 

Some higher being up there hated me.

 

Like really really hated me.

 

She grabbed my hand, “Come smell the flowers, Nayoung. The lilies just opened up today.”

 

“I’m kind of waiting for someone.” I attempted to stop her.

 

The midget pulled too much though because a second later I ended up on top of the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter