Clumsy

Produce 101/I.O.I. Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy

Doyeon

Days Without an Accident: 10

 

“Yoojung, I have something important to tell you.”

 

I spun the shorter girl around by grabbing her hand.

 

“Yeah Doyeon?” she looked adorably confused.

 

Choi Yoojung was tiny and adorable. Her puppy dog eyes broke me on more than one occasion and also gave me the overwhelming urge to…

 

Warn her about the puddle in front of us, “Walk around it.”

 

“Why?”

 

WHY?!

 

I don’t know Yoojung, maybe because you’re getting into accidents 24/7 and my poor love struck heart can’t handle it!

 

“Just in case.” I shrugged casually, hiding my internal freak out.

 

Yoojung giggled, “Don’t be silly.”

 

But I wasn’t being silly because the second she stepped on the puddle her leg sank to her knees.

 

What was a freaking quick sand puddle doing in the middle of the city?

 

“Doyeon!” she yelled.

 

I ran towards her, “I’ll save you Yoojung.”

 

As I attempted to pull her out of the water, I couldn’t help but wonder how I got in this position.

 

Was it when I fell for Yoojung or was I just fated to be constantly saving this klutz?

 

The world may never know.

 

Mainly because I had to stop my inner monologue to jump into the freaking infinite puddle and save Yoojung.

 

*Sigh*

 

Days Without an Accident: 8

 

Okay, roughly a week had passed without Yoojung falling face first into anything, almost breaking a bone, or getting stuck in an unusually deep puddle. Things were definitely looking up.

 

“Do you think I could sneak in a horse for Somi’s birthday?” Soyeon asked from next to me.

 

I shushed her and continued to stare at Yoojung practicing to “Yum Yum” with Siyeon and Dani.

 

Cathy snickered, “Don’t interrupt her she’s watching her crush.”

 

“Yoojung isn’t my crush.” I finally looked away. “We’re like soulmates, kay?”

 

Soyeon asked, “Should I ask Yoojung if she feels the same?”

 

“Well I haven’t asked her exactly so…” I coughed awkwardly. “But you’re not one to talk, you only joined the group for “Yum Yum” because Somi joined.”

 

Soyeon gave us an innocent look, “What are you talking about?”

 

“You were telling me how much you wanted to do Fingertips but the second Somi said she was going to do Yum Yum you started talking about it too.” I pointed out.

 

The Loen trainee coughed, “That’s not the reason why I chose Yum Yum it was more so I could watch over Somi and make sure Dani wasn’t pulling some American moves on her.”

 

What even were American moves?

 

“So it’s stalking.” Cathy replied.

 

Soyeon retorted, “Then what do you call following Chaeyeon around and going scary unnie on anyone that you think is trying to flirt with her?”

 

“It’s a necessary evil.” Cathy shrugged. “Plus I’m not stalking I’m casually observing.”

 

Man, the three of us said stalking in so many different ways.

 

What were we the crew of love struck pabos?

 

“How about we all agree that we’re weird and continue observing (stalking) our crushes?” I suggested.

 

Soyeon shrugged, “Deal.”

 

“I’m down.” Cathy replied. “Also, you should probably turn around.”

 

I whirled around and stared in horror as Yoojung ran happily forward…straight into the clear glass doors of the practice room. She fell straight onto her back and seeing her fall made me snap out of my freak out and run towards her.

 

I cradled her head, “Are you okay Yoojung?!”

 

“Nae.” she blinked. “My head just really really hurts. I look fine right?”

 

The impact of the collision had actually given her a bloody nose and the blood was kind of going everywhere. She looked like she was in a horror movie to be honest but I couldn’t tell Yoojung that.

 

I cleared my throat, “Yeah, you look great.”

 

At that moment, of all people Hyeri had to choose to walk in.

 

She screamed on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter