Nayoung x 2

Produce 101/I.O.I. Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayoung2? Nayoung times 2?

 

 

Kim Nayoung

 

“I’m sorry to ruin your dreams and everything but we aren’t the best dancers.” Sejeong whispered to me. “There’s a reason we joined choir and not dance.”

 

I shushed her and turned back to the front of the gym where Im Nayoung was quietly explaining how the auditions would work.

 

Stone Nayoung was the captain of 101 Dance Crew and the most perfect person on earth. She had looks, talent, and a cute personality. A lot of people wouldn’t use the word cute to describe Nayoung but that was just because they hadn’t seen her smile.

 

Omg her smile.

 

“Nayoung-shi, can I see your progress?” I almost passed out when I realized that she was right in front of me.

 

I tilted my head, “What was that?”

 

“The dance, unnie.” Mina, a member of the crew helped me out.

 

Mina was actually the neighbor in between Sejeong and I so all three of us were pretty close.

 

I half-heartedly did a body wave that made Mina face-palm along with Sejeong.

 

“Here let me help you out.” Nayoung pulled me to the side.

 

OMG Im Nayoung was touching my wrist, dreams do come true. Well this wasn’t exactly my dream but it was physical contact so I would roll with it.

 

“The difficult part about this section is the footwork, so follow after me.” she stood closely next to me.

 

She had the skills of a natural dancer so her fancy footwork looked cool, when I attempted to copy her I ended up looking like I was tripping on my own feet.

 

“Okay a few more times.”

 

Miraculously, by my fifth try I was able to successfully pull of the section without it looking horrible.

 

She smiled, “Good job.”

 

I think my heart just stopped from fangirling too much.

 

I was definitely getting into the dance crew.

 

Nighttime

 

The cute café we had walked into was popular with students fro M High School so I had assumed when Mina called me here it would be to casually discuss her helping me out with dance. I didn’t expect to have to participate in bribing.

 

“So what do Siyeon and Pinky have to do with me getting into the dance crew?” I asked.

 

Mina answered, “Well, those two are Nayoung’s best friends and the co-vice captains of the team.”

 

“If you can’t get directly to a girls heart go through her friends.” Sejeong grinned.

 

I frowned, “I get the strangest feeling that’s not how this works.”

 

"Look, we’ll work on your dancing but the likelihood of her falling for you because of your skills is low so this is our back up plan.” Sejeong explained. “So let’s go over to that table and bribe them for information.”

 

I attempted to run away but Mina and Sejeong were on either side of me and pretty much dragged me to the table where Siyeon and Pinky sat.

 

“Anyeong.” I greeted as I internally died.

 

It wasn’t that Pinky and Siyeon weren’t cool, no, they were awesome and nice. BUT I knew they would tease me mercilessly if they knew that I liked Nayoung.

 

Pinky grinned, “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter