Get Your Supplies

Recipe to a Good School

It was a bright sunny morning, the air was fresh and the cherry blossoms were finally blooming. Spring had arrived in the small city of Rosecrae.

At least, that's how Jeonghan thought it would be like. Instead, spring decided to be nasty and greet them with a shower. However, even with the wrong forecast, the male couldn't be discouraged. Walking out of the bathroom, he flipped his long blond wet hair to the side, quickly grabbing a small blow dryer and drying it. After doing that, he put on a simple white t-shirt and a black blazer, as well as blue jeans. He then began looking around his grand apartment, finding a few things such as a blue bracelet, and a hair tie, both slightly worn out but still useable. Snapping the bracelet on his thin wrist and placing the hair tie in his pocket, he grabbed a small umbrella, shoved his feet into some white sneakers, and ran out the door.

Only to come back to lock it.

He opened the umbrella, as a small golden chain hung from the top, increasing the sound of the objects hitting the umbrella. Puddles were quickly forming as he stepped around them, not wanting his shoes nor socks to get too wet. After a while of walking through chatty stores and quiet roads, he heard the laughter of parents and children, knowing that he had reached his destination. 

There he was, at his new job as a teacher, at Shining Diamond Kindergarten.

It was a small kindergarten with a play structure just behind it. Being separated from the high school just a few blocks down, it was highly unlikely to be bothered or bother the other students. Cream coloured walls greeted the male as he took a step inside, taking his shoes off and slipping into some slippers as he felt the soft red carpet below him. A short hallway was in front of him, a door on the left, a door on the right, and a door placed on the back. 

He looked through the first door, the one on the left with a large grin. A large white room with beige carpet was laid out, toys and other items used for entertainment were neatly placed in respectable places. Quickly, he shut the door and went on to the next.

The right door was a small office room, three grey desks were in a row, all facing the windows that were currently bashed with rain. Jeonghan looked to the middle one, his stuff already being there because of a request sent earlier. That's also when he remembered that he wasn't the only one who was hired. It would explain the other two desks. The walls were like the ones in the another room, however the flooring was hardwood instead of soft carpet.

The last door was a small storage room, brooms, mops, and other cleaning supplies were placed inside as well as a blow dryer and towel.

Right after closing the door, Jeonghan heard a loud crashing sound outside, making him jump. "What is in world...?" He mumbled, walking outside and behind the building. Of course, with the umbrella. From just a meter away were two boys, looking about his age, flat faced into a large puddle. He couldn't help but giggle just a bit as he went up to help them. "You guys okay there?" He said, holding out his hands.

Both males raised their heads in unison, looking at each other before at Jeonghan. The one who grabbed his right hand grinned, standing up rather quickly. He had short raven black hair and eyes that almost droop at the ends. His white skin matched the black dress shirt and jeans perfectly, even if they were covered in a large transparent raincoat. The other didn't have a raincoat on, and was soaked, head to toe. He held onto his left hand, getting up slower than the other but with a grin as well. His chocolate brown hair swayed, cat like eyes glanced to his clothing. He had on a white dress shirt, blue jeans & a brown belt. A faint pink appeared on his white cheeks, probably from embarrassment.

"Sorry about that," The brunette said, touching the back of his neck. They all chuckled at the situation, the raven haired waving it off. "I guess you guys are the other workers?" He asked, unsure.

Jeonghan and the other nodded. "My name is Seungcheol. A lot of my friends call me S.Coups, so don't be surprised if they come around saying that. Nice to meet you guys."

"S. Coups? Cool. I'm Jeonghan, glad to be working with you two." They nodded in agreement before the two looked the other male.

"Right, I'm Jisoo. Kinda like Seungcheol, a lot of my friends call me Joshua. Nice to meet you two as well." 

A rush of nostalgia ran over Jeonghan, however he pushed it away rather quickly. "It couldn't be them." He thought. Unknown to him, the other two felt it as well. Luckily, one decided to speak out about it.

"Er, this might seem weird," Seungcheol said, Jeonghan now noticing that there was a long silence as he was thinking. "But do you two have something like a bra--" 

Before he could finish, Joshua put up his wrists. A yellow bracelet on his right, a blue bracelet on his left. His expression was filled with surprised as well as relief. "So.. Don't tell me, you guys don't have yours or-"

"I can't believe it's you guys!" Jeonghan spoke out, holding up his left wrist to show the blue bracelet as his right hand dug out the hair tie from his pocket. The two's smile widened, Jisoo letting out a small sigh of relief.

"It's great to see you guys again!" Seungcheol said, holding up his right wrist to show the yellow bracelet and his left hand holding up a plastic star on a keychain. "Wasn't it elementary school when we all last saw each other?"

They both nodded, smiles still remaining. Jeonghan then blinked owlishly, pointing at the plastic star. "Did it break?"

He sighed, nodding. "Yeah. After a long period of time, I guess clips have to break. But the bracelets look pretty good." The raven haired replied.

"Ah, you should look closer, they ar--" Jisoo stopped mid sentence, only to sneeze. The long haired boy laughed slightly, tying his own hair up with the hair tie.

"Maybe we should go inside? We are standing in the rain, and you two were swimming in puddles just a minute ago."

[Back to the past!]

"Hing.." Jeonghan hummed, standing in front of a large elementary school. Jisoo and Seungcheol stood in front of him, all three of them looking more than slightly depressed.

"Hey! Let's not be sad!" Seungcheol spoke out, grabbing both of the boys' hands. "We'll meet again."

Their faces brightened, Jisoo finally remembering something. "Hey, I got gifts!" The two looked at him as he dug through a small bag, pulling out brand new blue and yellow bracelets. "Here! For us!"

"You.. You got us girly bracelets?" Seungcheol said, Jisoo immediately flushed. 

"N-No! Friendship bracelets, friendship!" He retorted, Jeonghan taking the blue one and wearing it.

"I really like it!" He said, a small paper taped inside it. It looked like he was the only one who had it so he decided to quickly peel it off and shove it into his pocket. At the same time, the other boy took the yellow bracelet and wore it.

"Wait, what would me and Jeonghan will have?" Seungcheol said, Jeonghan quickly giving a hair clip. 

"I use this to push away my bangs. You can have it!" He smiled and passed him the clip with a plastic star on it. "In return, you can give me that hair tie." 

He nodded, taking out the hair tie and giving it to him. "Alright, now for sure, we'll meet again!"

[Back to the present!]

Seungcheol went to go put away his raincoat and meet the students as Jeonghan pulled out the blow dryer and dried the newly changed Jisoo's hair as he sat down. He purred slightly as the hot air touched his head, making him seem more like a cat than earlier. He was now wearing another white dress shirt and yellow pants, topped off with an apron that looked to be a yellow baby chicken. After drying his hair, he looked up at the other.

“You should probably get changed with Seungcheol. I think I’ll try introducing the children to each other.” He said, standing up up with a smile. “I’ll also make sure they don’t come in here.”

The other chuckled, waving to Jisoo as he went to get Seungcheol. Jeonghan in the meantime, got changed into the same uniform the brunette was wearing. After a bit, Seungcheol came inside, getting changed with him. 

“It’s great that all of us got to meet again. It’s funny that we’re working at the same place though.” Seungcheol laughed, buttoning up his white dress shirt.

“Mhm. I didn’t know you guys had a similar goal.” The blond said, tying the back of his apron.

“Me neither.. Didn’t Jisoo want to be a singer?”

“Didn’t you want to be a rapper?”


“I am!” The ravenette said, before mumbling the words: “On SoundCloud..”

Jeonghan broke into a loud laughter, both walking outside the room and going to the door on the left. They were met with Jisoo who had many children sitting in front of him.

Finally, the fun shall start.