Touched Little Lady Im

HER OTHER WORLD

Night comes and Haera still waits patiently for Kai who suddenly goes in and out of the toilet for the hundredth time. She doesn’t want to think so negatively but she has a feeling that he’s doing it on purpose.

They’re supposed to meet Kyungsoo, Yuri and Suho for dinner at Jin’s Diners at 8 and now it’s already 7.50 p.m. , so as a smart move, she fishes out her phone to text Kyungsoo.

To : Kyungsoo

Hey, I’m really sorry but I think I’m going to be a bit late. Kai has stomach ache, sadly.

She reads it over once again then hits the send button. She hopes she doesn’t sound too chilled out or anything because Kyungsoo thinking she’s too laid back and insensitive is the last thing she wants right now.

“I know what you’re thinking.”

Haera shoots a questioning look at Kai who’s clenching on his stomach, face scrunching in pain andshe suddenly sympathizes him.

“I know you think I’m faking this, right?” he speaks again and Haera doesn’t know what to say because he’s actually… right? “You don’t have to say it out loud, your face says it all,” he snickers and Haera decides to just laugh as it’s the safest thing to do. She doesn’t want to get into another fight with Kai at the moment.

“Come on, Kai. Just get over with your business, so we can grab dinner.” She docks her head just in time when Kai throws an empty mineral bottle at her.

“You’re anno- oh , , it’s coming again! I’m totally blaming this on you, Im Haera! Your stupid Chinese take-out leftovers,…”  the guy runs to the toilet and Haera laughs. Hard. It isn’t her fault that he ate the leftovers which she left on the kitchen counter…..

Ting. Ting.

Haera unlocks her phone and smiles when she sees Kyungsoo’s reply.

From : Kyungsoo

Don’t worry. I don’t mind waiting. If he’s not well, we can always reschedule, alright? I don’t want to trouble you guys.

So sweet, she thinks. Well, it’s not that she’s not well aware of the fact that he’s such a gentleman but being able to experience it for herself is so different. It feels so… right?  Haera doesn’t know how to describe the feeling but yeah, it’s the mix of every goodness out there.

Ting. Ting.

Oh. Yuri?

From : Yuri

Where you at ? You’re late.

Haera stares at the text for a moment. She doesn’t know why she’s debating with herself with how Yuri’s intonation is actually like – she just hope she’s not mad.

To : Yuri

Sorry Yuuuu :( Kai’s having a major stomach ache. Don’t worry , we’ll be there, just a bit late. Love youuuuu I’m so so so sorry !! Say hi to Suho for me?

She’s not sure why she’s being extra sorry with Yuri. Maybe because she knows for a fact that she hates waiting and that she also hates Kai–eventhough she never said it out loud- to the pits of hell? Well, yeah that might just be it.

From : Yuri

YOU BETTER BE SORRY. NOW GET YOUR OVER HERE. We’ve arrived. Kyungsoo’s already here too.

 

Panic begins to engulf her and she shouts out a loud “KAIIIIII!!! HURRY UP!!!” while she wears her shoes. It’s a good thing that the diner’s just a few blocks away.

“Kai, I’m not kidding. We’re meeting Kyungsoo, Yuri and Suho right now, that’s final! We need some explaining to do and – why am I explaining this to you again? Gosh, Kai , just please, if you’re really really really sick only then I’ll tell them,” she huffs out in one breath and waits.

 

And waits.

 

And waits..

 

And waits…

 

And waits….

 

“That’s it Kai I’m going to tear down the damn toilet door!” she yells as she grumpily takes off her shoes, stomping so furiously towards the toilet.

She fists her hands and gets ready to knock like a mad woman on the toilet door but when she does…. boom!

She ing fell forward.

The ing door isn’t even locked. Nor closed!

And there’s no one.

No one’s in the damn effin toilet.

And it ing hurts. Good thing Kai left the toilet in a dry condition or she’d be even more pissed than she is now.

“Well played, Kai. Yeah, really funny,” she sarcastically shouts out as she tries to get up, her hair all over her face as strings of curses directed to Kai leaves .

Where the hell is he hiding?!? Frustratingly, she searches at the kitchen but no, he’s not there.

And so she goes to the guest room, slowly twisting the door knob but when she opens the door, she finds it empty. She even checked under the bed and in the cupboard!

Last attempt- her room.

Haera never really closes her room’s door because she doesn’t feel the need to, so she pushes the door a little and squeaks out a little, “Kai?”

Yet to her disappointment, there’s no answer. And most importantly, no one.

Or maybe that’s not the most important part because Haera notices that the window is wide open.

And no, she knows he didn’t jump off because the window from her room is actually connected to the stairway’s balcony, so obviously, Kai has successfully escaped from their supposed dinner.

That stupid idiot.

To : Kyungsoo

I’m on my way but Kai pooped in his pants, so yeah, expect me arriving there alone, haha :’) I’m really sorry.

 

When you finally meet each other, this will be the real reason why you need to run away, Kim effin Kai! She sighs inwardly and hits send, doesn’t even debate with herself to either erase the first statement or not because Kai deserves it!

She has set a perfect time for all of them to meet – officially – and now she has to reschedule! She knows that Kai hates this kind of meet ups but Yuri, Suho and Kyungsoo are her friends too, so she wants to at least make sure that all her friends are in good terms with one another.

The scary fact  of knowing Yuri and Suho dislike Kai in a way that they would never admit and Kyungsoo meeting Kai in a way that she never thought they would ever be in is the things Haera wants to change.

It’s not that she wants to change Kai.

She wants to change her friend’s perspective towards Kai because she’s sure that when they finally meet and actually try to be friends, they’ll get along just well.

Haera heaves out a sigh for the nth time as she carries her feet out of her room and out of her apartment.

Now she has to walk alone, just great. Kai’s totally paying for this!

And so the poor girl walks and walks, and it feels quite scary to walk alone at night-

Ting. Ting.

From : Kyungsoo

Oh, haha I have a feeling that you’re just upset with him. Where are you?

SEEEEE. Kyungsoo’s not even making fun of Kai whom she just accused of pooping in his pants! He’s so kind, she feels guilty on behalf of Kai.

To : Kyungsoo

Just passed the bus stop. Can you give me 10 minutes? I kinda walk slowly when I’m alone….

 

Oh God, why does she feel like the diner’s suddenly so far away? Ugh. If only Kai just came with her, she wouldn’t feel so half-heartedly like this. After this, she knows Yuri’s hate towards Kai will just grow like mushrooms after the rain!

 

Ting. Ting.

From : Kyungsoo

Stop right there. Go a few steps back. Wait at the bus stop. I’m picking you up.

 

No no no no he can’t pick her up. That’ll only make her feel even guiltier-

 

Ting. Ting.

From: Kyungsoo

Yuri says you’ll argue, so don’t. I’m already driving, so wait a minute, okay? Be safe.

 

Be safe. Be safe. Be safe. She repeats it like it’s a mantra.

 

Little lady Im has never felt more touched in her whole life.

 

 

 

 

 

ee8dd08244b73166a4d351116ac9efcc.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Hey :) soooo how's the fic so far? please do tell me whats in your mind through comments hehe ^^ 

and thanks so much for those who have commented and subscribed! (( you know who you are hehe love you!!))

stay tuned for much more updates when you make my day by much more comments and subscribers! hohoho

really hope you enjoyed this chapter!