The truth

HER OTHER WORLD

Tomorrow Kyungsoo has an early training for archery. It’s already 2 a.m. and he’s supposed to be at practice by 6 a.m. or else his coach will flip.

He needs to sleep yet he doesn’t.

Or more precisely- he can’t.

Kyungsoo has been calling Haera- whose number he got from Suho hyung, of course- but it goes straight to voicemail every time.

He doesn’t want to look desperate. Or pushy. Or desperate and pushy but Haera’s sudden ‘run-away’ makes him feel weird. And weirder. And even more weirder.

Did she do that to hint him that she’s not really interested or did she do that because it’s what she does when she’s nervous- Kyungsoo doesn’t ing know.

When he asked Suho who’s ‘Kai’, Suho answered him with a ‘I’ll call you back’ and it makes him think that he might not have a chance at all with the girl.

Kyungsoo doesn’t know what to feel.

Angry? Stupid? Disappointed?

Or maybe all of the emotions?

He’s clueless.

Yet he knows why he feels that way.

Kyungsoo has finally realized that he’s head over heels for Haera and as much as he hates to admit to Baekhyun, he is more than ed.

The only thing that he’s worried about if what’s going on throughout the whole week after he accompanied the girl to buy presents for someone who’s name is Kai is just a bunch of false signals-

Wait a minute.

And only then he realizes who Kai is.

Kai must be the supposedly-soon-to-be-boyfriend before I showed up.

And that only made Kyungsoo not sleep at all that night.

 

-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-..--.-.-..-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.

 

“Baby,” Suho calls his girlfriend as they sit lazily on the couch, watching some random tv show.

Suho got a call from Kyungsoo today and he’s just not sure if they- he and his girlfriend- should interfere or not.

Kai has always been a distraction for Haera and her relationships. Kai has always been in the way.

“Suho? Why are you staring into space,” he hears Yuri say as she comes closer to him and pecks him on the cheek.

It’s been 3 years since they dated and he’s just as close to Haera as Yuri is and honestly, he’s already assumed Haera as his younger sister.

“Junmyeon-ah,” Yuri calls again and he smiles when his real name rolls off her tongue so effortlessly.

“I want to talk to you about something very serious yet here you are, being cute and all,” he kisses her on the lips and she blushes. Yuri might look tough on the outside but the truth is, she’s so cute and adorable.

“Oppa,” she says and he holds himself from smashing his lips to hers again.

“Okay, baby. Before I kiss you again, let me just tell you that Kyungsoo called and he mentioned about Kai,” he says and Yuri freezes.

“Did you tell him anything?”

“I didn’t but baby, as much as I don’t want us to interfere anymore, someone needs to tell Kyungsoo about what he’s about to face if he wants to be in a relationship with Haera,” he says softly, caressing Yuri’s soft hair while so.

Suho holds Yuri by her chin when he sees her frown.

“Hey, hey. I know. I know you’re worried and I am too. Haera’s our friend and we want her to be happy but we need to think about Kyungsoo too. He needs to be aware of it,”

“I know, Oppa but Haera just seem to like him so much. I don’t want him to leave her because of Kai,” she stresses on the name and  Suho nods in agreement.

“I understand, baby. But let’s leave Kyungsoo to decide whether he wants to stay or not, alright?”

“Alright then…” Yuri answers half-heartedly and Suho kisses her for reassurance.

“Don’t worry, alright? Kyungsoo will stay if he genuinely likes Haera but if he doesn’t, that means that he’s the little prick I’m gonna beat up, okay?”

Yuri laughs at his remark and Suho just hopes Kyungsoo doesn’t chicken out when he finds out the truth.

Haera has fallen so deep into her world of imaginations and no one has ever able to pull her out from it.

Suho just needs to plan on how exactly he’s gonna tell Kyungsoo about Kai without scaring him.

Because the truth is; Kai is the imaginary. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG KAI YOU SNEAKY AND NAUGHTY IMAGINARY PERSON ;))

Heloooooooooo :) Thanks to new subscribers yayyyyy! Haha

How's the story so far?

Oh well I hope that you enjoy reading and please do anticipate for updates <3

Comment and subscribe, pretty pretty pleaseeeee >.< 

Thanks for reading! See you on the next update <333

((oh and wowwwww I'm so excited that this story finally has a poster<3))

((speacial thanks to Mystic Multi-shop!))