You're talking to...?

HER OTHER WORLD

Kyungsoo’s at the campus’ garden and he tries so hard to not smile.

He’s been trying to suppress his smile for a while now and he doesn’t think he can any longer.

It’s either Haera’s trying to be extra cute today or she’s just extra cute everyday- he doesn’t know but what he does know is how cute she looks, pouting at her friend whom he knows as Yuri as they joke around with each other.

It’s not that he’s never seen a pout before but damn, Haera seems to make every single thing about her look so good.

And it’s a good thing that Baekhyun and Xiumin have class until the evening or he’d be teased like no other.

“Kyungsoo?” the voice makes him jump in his seat.

Suho hyung?

“Ah, Suho hyung. Can I help you with anything?” Kyungsoo asks, finding it weird that his senior in art class suddenly approaches him. Well, it’s not like they’ve never talked before but it’s just that the talking usually happens in art class they have together.

Weird, he thought.

“I see you ogling at someone I know,” the guy starts and Kyungsoo just gives out an awkward laugh. Was he too obvious?

.

Kyungsoo’s totally aware of the fact that Suho’s Yuri’s boyfriend and is close with Haera but he never thought people would notice him watching her from afar.

“Hyung, umm- i.. I …” Kyungsoo struggles to find the right words because damn, what can a guy do when he’s caught red-handed?

The answer would be- nothing, really.

Endure the embarrassment, Kyungsoo. Endure the embarrassment.

“Relax, bro. I’m just saying that sometimes, she ogles at you too, you know?” Suho chuckles and pats Kyungsoo on his back then walks away.

Kyungsoo is left with questions.

Is ogling a good thing?

Yet he knows he’s really ed if he doesn’t do anything right that moment- not after someone close to the girl he likes gives him hints.

 

 

 

-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-..-.-.-.-....-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-...-.-.-.-..-.-.-..-.-.-.-..-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-..-.-...-.--.-.--.-..-

 

 

Haera huffs out her frustrations. Yuri has been teasing her about Kyungsoo and she’s so shy about it.

She hates it that her face heats up when his name is mentioned and she just wants to bury herself because, what if this is one sided?
What if Kyungsoo doesn’t even notice her?

And she keeps on mumbling things until someone speaks up-

“Haera?”

It’s Kyungsoo and she freezes.

It’s Kyungsoo and she just looks at him.

It’s Kyungsoo and she gulps.

“Oh hey there Kyungsoo!” Yuri chirps from behind, wiggling her eyebrows and Haera’s not sure if she’s saved or if she’s doomed.

“Hey, Yuri. Umm.. actually, do you mind if I borrow Haera for a bit?”

Haera’s sure her heart skipped a bit.

And she thought Do Kyungsoo didn’t notice her.

“Oh why, of course! Take your time. Don’t rush it up. Just call me when you’re done, alright. I’ll hang out with Suho,” Yuri winks and she hears Kyungsoo chuckle.

Haera forces out a smile and she hopes she doesn’t look weird because gosh, her crush is in front of her when she’s busy thinking that he doesn’t even notice her. And now she sounds like a primary school girl. Great.

“Yuri’s friendly, isn’t she?” he asks, breaking the silence and Haera’s brought back to reality.

You’ve talked to boys before, Haera! Get a grip!

“Umm.. haha.. yeah, she is. Do you.. need anything, Kyungsoo?” she says, hoping that she doesn’t sound like she’s trying to get rid of him.

 “Oh, well. Actually, I .. umm.. i…” he starts and Haera waits, trying to listen as he tries to continue his words.

“I umm.. actually, do you.. wanna hang out sometime?”

Haera blushes.

Haera smiles.

And Haera nods.

She doesn’t need to think twice.

She’s fallen for Kyungsoo and she’s sure about it.

“I’d like that-“

But then someone calls her.

“Haera?”

She looks up at the familiar voice.

Kai? What’s he doing here?

She stands up to introduce Kyungsoo to him properly yet the guy walks away without even glancing.

“Haera, who-“ but Kyungsoo’s words are cut off.

“Sorry, Kyungsoo. I’ll see you  later, okay?” she practically runs after Kai and Kyungsoo frowns.

Who the hell was she talking to when there was no one besides them there?  Kyungsoo asks himself.

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter up! >.< i'm sorry this is kinda rushed and all (probably will be edited next time)

but whatever it is, thanks to the new subscribers and don't forget to leave comments! much love from me <3