Kim Kai

HER OTHER WORLD

“You’ve been awfully quiet, Kai,”

They’ve been walking in an awkwardly silent atmosphere, Kai and Haera. And Haera just hates to admit that there’s something wrong going on because she doesn’t want to end up into an argument with her best friend.

“You’ve been ignoring me, Hae,” his voice is stern and so thick with annoyance, she feels so grateful she doesn’t own a gun.

How in the world is it her fault?

“Okay, stop walking, Kai,” she huffs, eyebrows furrowing.

Yet Kai ignores her and keeps on walking.

That’s it.

“I said stop walking, Kim Kai,” her tone is somewhat in between of pissed and hopeful- she doesn’t even know why. Kai isn’t going to walk away from her without them talking it out.

And Kai does stop but his words piss her off more.

“Did the Kyungsoo guy teach you to be this y?”

And Haera loses all her sanity.

She’s pissed. As .

“What the hell is your problem? If I did something wrong then you could’ve just told me. Why do you need to be this ?!?”

She screams and it’s a good thing they’re already in front of her apartment’s elevator and there’s no one or else, they would be complained to the security guard.

“Me? ?” Kai snickers and Haera just wants to kill him.

“Don’t you dare act all innocent, Kai. I was having a decent conversation with a friend and then you just come up, looking very sad and gloomy-“

“Then why did you follow me? You should’ve just stayed-“

“BECAUSE YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND, DAMN IT!”

Haera doesn’t care if she wakes up the entire community because she just can’t hold it in anymore. Kai’s being a and she’s not going to stay and let it happen.

“You’re going to leave me again,” Kai answers and she stays quiet for a while.

Kai has always been insecure about himself. He’s always very careful around people because he doesn’t want to lose them and Haera understands very much about how he feels.

“Can I hug you, Kai?” she softens and Kai looks up.

And they hug. Haera holds him carefully and very softly, she caresses his back, soothing him.

“I will never leave you, Kai. Never. I promise.”

 

Kai came as the light of her life after she lost Jongin.

And she’s not going to lose anyone. Not again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG I KNOW. THIS IS TY. T_T 

I'm so so sorry for the lateeeeee update but i'll work on that, alright?

i've been awfully sick and i've been back and forth to the hospital for check ups- it's hectic and tiring.

pray for me xx see u in the next update