Fashionista Part 2

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exiting your house, you quickly took the public transport to Yoongi’s company. It’s located at the town area, inside a building. While you’re on the bus journey, many thoughts flow through your mind. This must be a great start for you. Not only to grab the opportunity to get near to Taehyung, but also a great chance for you to start on a new career. As the bus passes the town street, you saw a lot of people walking along the streets with a really fashionable style or they are with their cliques. You do feel quite lonely at times, because you only have a few friends and you don’t hang out much with them. Mostly communicate through messages. All the while, you had been fangirling for Taehyung even when you’re schooling, let alone now that you had graduated, you had all the time to fangirl over him.

 

As the bus reaches one point of the town area, you noticed that you’re going to alight really soon. You took a deep breath and told yourself.

You: “Okay from now on, Su-bin fighting!”

 

Yoongi’s company is just a few minutes’ walk from the bus stop. So you hurried up and quicken your footsteps towards his company. Pressing the door lift, the lift arrived really soon and you entered the lift. There’re a few people who had entered the lift with you so it gets really crowded. Before the lift door was closed, it opens up again.

 

As you’re the one who entered the lift first, you were totally being pushed into a corner. Just then, you saw Yoongi entered the lift. He entered the lift without noticing you so he gave a really poker face. His fashion style is really different from the others. It stands out really well. He was wearing a really simple t- with an outer checked jacket, then he wore a really simple jeans with a red converse high. He doesn’t even seem like the boss of the company because the boss doesn’t really dress that casually. You started to wonder how does his company looks like.

 

The lift reached level 13, which is the level of Yoongi’s company. He exited the lift followed by you. Throughout the lift journey, you thought that as the crowd clears, he would gradually turn his head and noticed you. But he just kept his head low all the time and shifted himself to aside.

 

When both of you exited the lift, you quickly called out for him.

You: “Uhm Mr Min?”

Yoongi finally turned his head and he saw you, with his sleepy face.

Yoongi: “Oh, it’s you Su-bin. You’re really early. Come, follow me.”

You followed Yoongi to his company. As you were heading towards the company, you noticed that along the corridor, there’s numerous artistic posters being hung outside. Those posters caught your eyes because it’s so unique and special, it’s as if every art piece, there’s a story behind it.

Yoongi: “You love those art pieces too?”

You: “Ah~ I’m not that kind of person that loves to go to the art gallery, but these art pieces really caught my eyes. It’s as if that there’s something going on behind these art pieces.”

Yoongi: “Hmph, seems like I had found another art admirer for this. If any particular of the art piece that has caught your eyes, I allow you to bring one back home.”

You: “Woah! You mean all these art pieces are yours?”

Yoongi: “Yes. It’s drawn by me.”

Your eyes even widen after hearing that Yoongi is the one that drew these art pieces.

 

Both of you finally reached Yoongi’s company after a short walk along the corridor. Yoongi touched the door sensor and key in the password for the door’s activation to unlock the door. After the door has detected Yoongi’s thumbprint and the correct password, the door slides open, welcoming the both of you. Yoongi went to switch on the aircon while he asked you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter