Fashionista Part 7

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thus, throughout these weeks, both Taehyung and you had been training really intensely and you’ve improved a lot. Everyone is very satisfied with your performance. Thou when there’s times if you have some skin ship interaction with Taehyung, Yoongi will be so jealous but he could not show it out. He’ll try to act really cool but his feelings will always being exposed by you. But nevertheless, you still showed a lot of love to him when both of you were alone. Taehyung knew about the relationship between you and Yoongi and he was really happy for the both of you.

 

Finally, it’s the day of the advertisement shooting. You were extremely nervous because this will be officially your first time up on camera. Those advertisement posters will also be hung everywhere, videos showed on television. You couldn’t help it but kept trembling when you were inside the waiting room together with Taehyung.

 

Taehyung: “Don’t worry Su-bin. Everything will be fine. Count on me.”

Taehyung held onto your hands to comfort you.

You: “Ttthank you oppa, but I still feel really nervous…”

Taehyung: “Just do like how we normally practice~ You’ll be fine.”

 

At that moment, you just need some comfort from Yoongi. You’ll feel better. Yoongi, as expected, he came to the waiting room to find you after that.

You: “Oppa! Ah, Yoongi!”

Yoongi: “Geee, there’s no one else other than Taehyung. Don’t have to be so nervous okay?”

Yoongi pat your back to comfort you and assured you that as long as you concentrate enough, you’ll be fine.

Yoongi: “If you felt so lost during the shoot, look at me. I’ll try to stand on a spot that you can find me, so that it will divert your nervousness too.”

You: “Oookayy…”

 

It’s finally the moment for you to have the advertisement shoot with Taehyung. All of the camera on set and the crew were ready. The director gave you instructions on what to note and you were ready.

Director: “3…2…1…action!”

You started to do what you’re supposed to do together with Taehyung. Those movement and actions that you’ve practiced over this one month. Everything was going really well. Surprisingly, when everything began, you don’t feel that nervous anymore. It’s also with the help of Yoongi, because he had position himself to allow you to be able to see him clearly. That gives you even more courage to complete everything. Thus, your shoot was able to done in one cut. The director was really satisfied with your performance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter