Fashionista Part 6

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one day of intense training, you were preparing to head home to rest. While you were packing your stuff, Yoongi called you up.

Yoongi: “Are you free tonight?”

You: “Oh yup Yoongi.”

Yoongi: “Call me oppa, we’ve knocked off from work already.”

You: “Ou… uhm… oppa… It’s kind of weird eh. I’ve already called you Yoongi for so long.”

Yoongi: “You’ll get used to it soon.”

 

Following Yoongi, you sat on his car and he started to drive. You do not know where you’re heading but you just have this instinct that Yoongi will not bring you to any weird places.

Yoongi: “You trusted me so much?”

You: “Eh?”

Yoongi: “You haven’t asked me where are we heading to.”

You: “Hmm surely you’re not going to sell me away right?”

Yoongi: “Heh, what if I’m really going to sell you away? You know that you’re quite worth of money now right.”

You: “Seriously oppa.”

 

Yoongi stopped his car by a bridge side and he alighted, then he helped you to open your car’s door and you exited. He walked towards the bridge side area and leaned on it while looking up at the sky.

Yoongi: “Do you know? This spot is the best spot to view the night sky with full of stars.”

You looked up high together with Yoongi and indeed, you spotted a lot of stars up high there.

You: “It’s so beautiful~”

Yoongi: “So as you.”

You: “Me?”

You were so shocked at Yoongi’s reply that you asked him again.

Yoongi: “Yes, you.”

You: “Ah~”

You blushed when Yoongi praised you.

 

Yoongi: “I like you Su-bin.”

Yoongi looked into your eyes while holding onto your hands.

Yoongi: “I know that your heart is always with Taehyung since he’s your idol for so long. You must be so in love with him. But… I just don’t want to deceive my own feelings. So I must confess to you.”

 

You could see that Yoongi’s head turned a bit lower and felt a bit sad.

You: “Oppa…”

You held onto his hands and your another hand held onto his face and lifted his head up.

You: “Yes. Initially, I’m really in love with Taehyung. I’m also very thankful to you that you’ve arranged this first job to me, letting me to get closer to Taehyung. But throughout these days of spending time together, I realised that actually, my love for Taehyung isn’t really love. I’m probably just idolising him. But to you… it’s different kind of feeling.”

Yoongi: “Different… kind of feeling?”

You: “Yes… I realised that I’ve fallen in love with you too oppa…”

 

You confessed to him and you felt so shy that you lower down your head too. However, Yoongi immediately pushed his lips against yours before you could react. You could feel that his lips are so soft and you enjoyed the kissing session. Yoongi then hugged you tightly and you hugged him back too. Both of you thus became couple during that night.

 

Yoongi drove you home as usual, and dropped you off. However, you could see that he didn’t want to leave you as he refused to unlock his car door.

You: “Oppa, how am I going to go back home if you don’t unlock your door?”

Yoongi: “Well, you can stay overnight in the car with me then.”

You: “You must be joking!”

Yoongi: “Hahah, okay. Anyway, are you free tomorrow? I want to go for a dating session with you.”

You: “Oh sure! I’m free~ but not too early.”

Yoongi: “I can’t wake up that early too, don’t be stupid.”

You: “So do you regret dating me now? Since I’m so stupid for you.”

You tried to tease Yoongi and he immediately became so panic that he explained to you that he’s just joking.

 

Yoongi: “Tck, you always got me. Whatever, rest well. And, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter